HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Early Morning Sunday Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 10:21 am

Just wanted to post my first run on video in a long time. Please share your comments good or bad. Thx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 10:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One more
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 12:07 pm

Sweet!!! Supra's moving hard.. congratulations
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 12:11 pm

30PSIBLK wrote:
Just wanted to post my first run on video in a long time. Please share your comments good or bad. Th

Fixed




Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 12:14 pm

"30PSI" your car is moving out nice! i want to come out and play Wednesday night! are you good to come out? 60 should be good for both of us...

LMK
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 12:59 pm

Nice runs
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 1:04 pm

Frank I would love to but Wed is when I have my kids and can't and won't change that for anything in the world, but maybe on a Sunday I would love to. Hope you understand. Thx for the nice compliments.
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 1:05 pm

Btw thx for fixing my link
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 2:30 pm

Your welcome! no problem. I'll let you know, cuz i wont be able to make it this up coming Sunday either, i got other more important things to take care off tha day, thats why i wanted to run during the week instead. Tuesday, Wends and Thurds i am good to go as well..

If anyone wants to run Tomorrow night Tuesday, Wends or Thursday night pls let me know folks..
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1038
Age : 37
Location : South Motors BMW Sales Consultant
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

Nice run Alfred finally boosting what ur tag says lol
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1038
Age : 37
Location : South Motors BMW Sales Consultant
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 4:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Your welcome! no problem. I'll let you know, cuz i wont be able to make it this up coming Sunday either, i got other more important things to take care off tha day, thats why i wanted to run during the week instead. Tuesday, Wends and Thurds i am good to go as well..

If anyone wants to run Tomorrow night Tuesday, Wends or Thursday night pls let me know folks..

Frank i think u and him would be a good run at 60
Your car is runing good, congrats Frank
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 4:30 pm

Nice affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 4:59 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Your welcome! no problem. I'll let you know, cuz i wont be able to make it this up coming Sunday either, i got other more important things to take care off tha day, thats why i wanted to run during the week instead. Tuesday, Wends and Thurds i am good to go as well..

If anyone wants to run Tomorrow night Tuesday, Wends or Thursday night pls let me know folks..

Frank i think u and him would be a good run at 60
Your car is runing good, congrats Frank


Yea thanks man! My car seems slower than what it really is, and it might not trap higher speeds in the 1/4 mile due to the tire spin 1-2 and 3rd gear Manual trans, but in the streets from a high roll it's a totally different car now...

I think there is going to be a rematch coming soon Vs Mostros GTR, he infact might give me tha rematch next time we all gather again.

Cool
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 22nd 2012, 5:47 pm

Be careful with that guy. Really nice guy but hates to lose lol. He jumped me and I was reeling him in he braked car was in front. I asked to go again and he said in 4 weeks after I raced the White one.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 3:22 am

Frank if you can dig the Camaro or the Grand National will run..the GN might take that run out countyline too.
GTRs welcomed as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 8:05 am

good run Cool

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 9:17 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank if you can dig the Camaro or the Grand National will run..the GN might take that run out countyline too.
GTRs welcomed as well!


I could dig at the 8th mile, but i wont dig in the streets! As you already know, Supercharged cars are the worse vehicles to dig in the streets due to the instant torq at the start. 1st and 2nd gear, even on slicks or radial M/T's its crazy stupid to dig my car in the streets. I am good to go for the track. But not this coming weekend, but the one after...


Anyone open for a roll LMK... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 10:26 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank if you can dig the Camaro or the Grand National will run..the GN might take that run out countyline too.
GTRs welcomed as well!


I could dig at the 8th mile, but i wont dig in the streets! As you already know, Supercharged cars are the worse vehicles to dig in the streets due to the instant torq at the start. 1st and 2nd gear, even on slicks or radial M/T's its crazy stupid to dig my car in the streets. I am good to go for the track. But not this coming weekend, but the one after...


Anyone open for a roll LMK... Very Happy

If u got it to hook from 40 I'm down. Lmk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 12:18 pm

How much at countylibe vs the GN?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 12:45 pm

Hey guys with all due respect can we not highjack my thread. I rarely post and it seems like every topic seems to end the same way.

Thx guys,
Alfred
Back to top Go down
mannysx



Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 1:56 pm

30PSIBLK wrote:
Hey guys with all due respect can we not highjack my thread. I rarely post and it seems like every topic seems to end the same way.

Thx guys,
Alfred


Car is moving! What Stall are you running if you don't mind sharing, and are you running that tranny with an AEM v1 or the v2?
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 3:03 pm

Alfred car is running as good as it looks great job to you and Rey over at MPI the car is amazing....
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 3:55 pm

Ready for Sunday AM?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 4:02 pm

RAM you calling me out my brother from another mother???

lol
Back to top Go down
30PSIBLK
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   October 23rd 2012, 4:03 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
Ready for Sunday AM?? Very Happy

Thx Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sunday Run   

Back to top Go down
 
Early Morning Sunday Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» Fishing in the lowveld of South Africa.
» Happy Birthday Titanilla (Titi)!
» Looking for OCC guys Sunday morning golf
» Hill 16 on Sunday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: