HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 4:32 pm

Good Shit albert! now are you ready for crusher or what? LOL JK...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 4:48 pm

thanks frank congrats on your car i hear its running good supra got nothing for you now
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 4:49 pm

nice pic
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 5:34 pm

Nice, lol " true street car " c'mon son. I like how we have modified the definition of street car.

What radials and size are on that car ?

nice 60ft
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 5:35 pm

depinga affraid
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:00 pm

where do u want me to start by
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:08 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Nice, lol " true street car " c'mon son. I like how we have modified the definition of street car.

nice 60ft

i would love to answer all of your questions about this car

tell me what you think the car is and im goin to tell you what it really is
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:15 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:

nice 60ft

This car weighs 3200+

2jz + auto ( much heavier )
Soft top still in
Hard top
AC
Radio
Power steering
Interior looks like a bone stock ap2
Only thing light are the wheels.

I think ur confusing this with Alberts first one
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:18 pm

S twice wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

nice 60ft

This car weighs 3200+

2jz + auto ( much heavier )
Soft top still in
Hard top
AC
Radio
Power steering
Interior looks like a bone stock ap2
Only thing light are the wheels.

I think ur confusing this with Alberts first one

thankyou very much sir

and it has a 275/60/15

it also has dual mufflers u cant even hear the car when the ecutout its close, very cold a/c :) by the way
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:26 pm

did sam drive it ????
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:29 pm

noscape wrote:
did sam drive it ????

no it dosent have that mod yet lol
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:50 pm

Very impressive car.. I love s2000's and specially when they're this fast.. congratulations ad turbo....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 6:52 pm

thankyou thankyou
Back to top Go down
Dain
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 8:12 pm

Wow, very very impressive. Seen the car run in person once and it was cool to see.

That 60ft is bike territory (the only real reference I can use haha) so that is damn sure moving out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 9:04 pm

thats sick lol!

I guess there is one more line to be added to this pic.

"Unless it has a supra motor inside"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 16th 2012, 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

nice 60ft

Is it me or just because the car has its stock form luxuries is considered a " street car " ?? Last time i checked i never saw a Honda commercial advertising , " Hey this is the new 2012 S2000 , comes with a Toyota engine , and GM tranny from the the 60's and does wheelies .... lease one today at your local Dealer ". Its nice to have all the stock stuff the car came with , makes it comfortable and nice to drive on the street. But you know it aint no damn street car. But none the less im not trying to put the car down its freaking sick ! i just think its funny when they call bad ass race cars street cars.

So i would call it a Race car !
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 12:10 am

street cars= cars that have insurance , a tag, working lights and turn signals , a horn working windows,DOT tires , you can drive it around any where , use pump fuel yes e85, sams car has more than that , ac , stereo
its a street car
the 1800hp gallardos are street cars
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 2:29 am

That car is 100% a true REAL STREET CAR!
there is no way around that...
you can go to the dealer and buy a brand new car like this:

No a/c
no power sterring
no power windows
no power locks
no radio
no power brakes!

STRAIGHT OFF THE DEALER A 2012 car!

100% fact

That s2000 has every single one of those and more!
functional top, a/c, ps, power windows and locks, radio,power brakes.

let me ask you this...What makes that car NOT a street car?

That car can drive from homestead to west palm, runs 8s then drive back down and fill up gas at a pump...
do all of that with the a/c on listening to music, shit that car is quieter then the shelby, its quieter then MY GT with stock mufflers..

i dont see what about it, makes it not a street car...I have been in the car...cruising it feels like a stock S2000 does

A cop could pull you over in that and not write you a single ticket
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 5:27 am

affraid 2JZ POWER. CONGRATS AD TURBO ON AN OTHER GREAT BUILD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 7:59 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

nice 60ft

Is it me or just because the car has its stock form luxuries is considered a " street car " ?? Last time i checked i never saw a Honda commercial advertising , " Hey this is the new 2012 S2000 , comes with a Toyota engine , and GM tranny from the the 60's and does wheelies .... lease one today at your local Dealer ". Its nice to have all the stock stuff the car came with , makes it comfortable and nice to drive on the street. But you know it aint no damn street car. But none the less im not trying to put the car down its freaking sick ! i just think its funny when they call bad ass race cars street cars.

dude you are just hateing

anyone that thinks this guy is, just post yes ro no
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 8:31 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

nice 60ft

dude you are just hateing

anyone that thinks this guy is, just post yes ro no

I apologize for side tracking your thread with my posts. Im not hating at all , i was just saying that "I" though it was funny you called it a street car. YOu asked me to explain why i thought so, i dont get how that is hating ? its just a point of view. Chris you ask how "I" think its not a street car , well you might have been to young to remember state/emission inspections in Florida. Well we dodged the bullet here because they went away in the late 90's due to us being under sea level and having such flat terrain smog is not an issue. Well for starts the s2000 could never be registered or tittle in any state that does vehicle inspections. You are not allowed to install and older engine in a post ODB1 ( > 1996 ) vehicle, let alone an engine from another manufacture. The car does have a DOT approved drag radial that will last less than 5k miles and its practically undriveable with those tires in the rain. We could go on and on how this car is not a "street car" by any means acording to DOT regulations, but guess what , we are in FL so we are lucky. I congratulate the guys at AD turbo for keeping the car looking like a street car and still being able to lift the tire like 10ft off the ground. I have no idea how UR gets those lambos to pass emmissions , i could think of a few loop holes. Once again i was not trying to hate, i just made a comment and you guys took it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 9:51 am

So you're saying you're are not trying to hate but what was the point of that comment? Smog does not exist in Fl anymore so why even bring that up! Why would they drive with slicks on the street or in the rain for that matter? Have you even seen the car in person? Most of the people here who you say are taking the comment the wrong way have actually seen the car in person!
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   October 17th 2012, 10:06 am

Thats a 100% street car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)   

Back to top Go down

sam truestreet 2jz s2000 wheelie (build by adturbo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next