Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   September 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

Mustang vs SRT8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GN vs SRT8

Mailbu vs m45
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   September 27th 2012, 6:13 pm

boostin b13 says what?

Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   September 27th 2012, 8:17 pm

Nice race Chris I told you I didn't think of your car as crap.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   September 27th 2012, 8:20 pm

Btw iam still waiting to her where my car sleeps Ijs
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 6th 2012, 7:16 am

like always Chris taking the hit.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 6th 2012, 8:34 am

good run

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 6th 2012, 5:18 pm

BerryDees1 wrote:
like always Chris taking the hit.

hate on it thats racing! that guy talked a house of shit and I did what I'am good at.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 6th 2012, 5:23 pm

here this will make you laugh more

this was the start

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 7th 2012, 4:58 am

you know what berrydees i forgot how slow your car was, if you ever make it down lock in some cash and you got the back tire 1/8 street or strip, and i'll break you a $100 if you can steal the hit or tree me win or lose
n tell kowgirl and the ladies on ORS we gotta mazda for that ass too
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 7th 2012, 3:42 pm

Cool story Chris. What about when you said you where coming up to run for money n I told you that I would let you stay at my crib n then BAM you fell off the face of the earth never got a text back. Now you wanna b all cool for your people n start talking shit. You're a joke n it reminds me why I stop coming on this site n Ors no need for the drama just results n races.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 7th 2012, 3:54 pm

lol um no actually i dont remember you saying that.
I remember everyone there asking me to race, i remember 2days before it came down for me to come, you and one other person were the only ones that didnt break, and were still ready to race.
lol i wont drive to orlando for 2 races and hear a bunch of people talk shit with nothing out there.
if you wanna complain about me taking the hit dont get sandy when i fire back. thats racing

i stopped going on that site because they posted a race once a month and talked their ass off.
I have nothing against you, clearly you got a problem with how i race. and tell kowgirl if his ass ever gets running he can get the bus. heard his ass got called out hard n hes been quiet since
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 7th 2012, 4:51 pm

Kowboy has a job that require him to travel to n he's hardly home. I'm not but hurt nor do I have a prob with how you race I call it how I see it n how I see it is you take the hit all the time. I get it chase is a race whatever whatever it comes down to you going on 2 n not 3 that's all just giving you shot about it. I'll stop pointing it out since it makes your pussy bleed. That's why I stopped going on Ors n this site cause it makes me mad that all you guys live so far away cause you guys actually race a lot n I can't n there's none of that going on Ors lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   October 7th 2012, 6:02 pm

BerryDees1 wrote:
Kowboy has a job that require him to travel to n he's hardly home. I'm not but hurt nor do I have a prob with how you race I call it how I see it n how I see it is you take the hit all the time. I get it chase is a race whatever whatever it comes down to you going on 2 n not 3 that's all just giving you shot about it. I'll stop pointing it out since it makes your pussy bleed. That's why I stopped going on Ors n this site cause it makes me mad that all you guys live so far away cause you guys actually race a lot n I can't n there's none of that going on Ors lol.

lol if you saw the second video i posted, he tried stealing me bad twice, before the hands even went up.
Honestly man, i used to be really fair about my racing til the past 8months or so.
a lot of it has to do with shit talking, or how people race. in pompano(where the vid was) for any kind of money races they'll steal you or try to every time. Its either lose or adapt.
and the red camaro i steal just because me and him have a huge grudge against each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot   

Back to top Go down

Mustang vs 300SRT $1,000 & GN vs SRT $1k pot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1