HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 official SK meet OCT 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 8:55 am

black cobra wrote:
i got shoot gun richard lolo lol
i know he will definitely prefer you as a passenger' than me...lol
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1038
Age : 37
Location : South Motors BMW Sales Consultant
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 9:07 am

richevo wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i got shoot gun richard lolo lol
i know he will definitely prefer you as a passenger' than me...lol

Sorry messi but is an European car so it would be me lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 11:28 am

Orange challenger wrote:
Frank the cobra is running great. hopefully we can run again when I bring out my other toy .
Bambino I'd love to run u again. .


Thanks Brotha! What are you doing to the Porsche? details pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 12:46 pm

richevo wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i got shoot gun richard lolo lol
i know he will definitely prefer you as a passenger' than me...lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 12:52 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
richevo wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i got shoot gun richard lolo lol
i know he will definitely prefer you as a passenger' than me...lol

Sorry messi but is an European car so it would be me lol

lol! European i like that 1 thats all you brother
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 12:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Orange challenger wrote:
Frank the cobra is running great. hopefully we can run again when I bring out my other toy .
Bambino I'd love to run u again. .


Thanks Brotha! What are you doing to the Porsche? details pls Very Happy

Frank i give you a head star he got new parpers lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1038
Age : 37
Location : South Motors BMW Sales Consultant
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 1:17 pm

Frank is gonna be ur nightmare, remember Keith white Turbo Porsche
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 1:29 pm

black cobra wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Orange challenger wrote:
Frank the cobra is running great. hopefully we can run again when I bring out my other toy .
Bambino I'd love to run u again. .


Thanks Brotha! What are you doing to the Porsche? details pls Very Happy

Frank i give you a head star he got new parpers lol!



Built motor
New Bigger Turbos
850-AWDHP+
E-85



I think we are going to have lots of fun! I got something for him when he comes back out with it. I got few tricks left up my sleeves Ladies and Gentlemen...
Cool
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 1:33 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Frank is gonna be ur nightmare, remember Keith white Turbo Porsche


Yea I remember! I beat him one time already with my Old KB Nitrous 04 Cobra....
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 2:20 pm

Nice runs, Frank! Car is an animal.

Seems like the challenger has gotten alot faster:)
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1038
Age : 37
Location : South Motors BMW Sales Consultant
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   October 9th 2012, 9:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
Frank is gonna be ur nightmare, remember Keith white Turbo Porsche


Yea I remember! I beat him one time already with my Old KB Nitrous 04 Cobra....

I was there, i remember u even took one of ur headlights, i dont wanna start any drama but i can tell u that mike wont be that naive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: official SK meet OCT 2   

Back to top Go down
 
official SK meet OCT 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» ALL FORD Swap Meet UFO Show Columbus, Ohio Nov. 28-29th 2009
» Pumpkin Run Swap Meet April 23, 2011 FREE CRUISE IN
» High Velocity Meet Results & VIDEOS 08/02/11
» Towson Tuning + Bill Bateman's 2010 Spring Meet
» OFFICIAL MINI WHEELS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: