HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 3rd 2012, 7:53 pm

MustangN8S wrote:
You on a slick?
Does it spin at the hit?

Not that much, and it goes straight, it's not really fighting me atoll ! i think i could give it more at the start... I got to get all these shit driving taken care off before i go to the 1/4 mile, thats why i am working out all the issues at the 1/8 mile first.

LMK what you think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 3rd 2012, 8:04 pm

yea it's on a 10.5/28 M/T full slick tire.
Back to top Go down
MustangN8S

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 3rd 2012, 8:10 pm

You need a 2 step, atleast a single adjustable front shock. Set front full loose at the track to start.
Start at 4000 and see what you got...

You have no wheel speed right now, it's a bog and go.
And you're sleeping at the light, probably paying too much attention to your RPM.
(2 step is a must for you)

Get that done and you might have a lil something for the Supra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 3rd 2012, 8:16 pm

I got the Dual WotBox, I set it at 2900 and when i took off it killed all 8 ignition coils for a split sec, and then all came back on! Someone told me that i have to set it at 4k RPMs or otherwise thas what it will do.

I will set it at 4k next Friday night and try it out to see what happens. All i hope is that i don't brake anything, i just put that new pumpkin inn brand new couple weeks ago.

BTW what should i set the Qa1s rear shocks at? i got them few turns away from max stiffness..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 3:22 am

there you go listening to the forum Frank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 5:52 am

26brx8 wrote:
Hey Frank....I have a spare GTR tranny.I can sell it to you ! let me know.
that would cost more than his car and set up scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 7:30 am

not that expensive!!!
he owns half Homestead......so it will be like poket change for him..lol
For real.....frank get and auto tranny and a japanesse motor and it will go fast!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 8:54 am

frank the supra has a drag radial and it pulls a lot better 60s than that
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 10:27 am

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
frank the supra has a drag radial and it pulls a lot better 60s than that

I know with all tha crack-cocaine you guys leave from the start who wouldn't get such a 60ft-times! BTW i saw a bit of white smoke coming out tha supra exhaust! I think it's frying eggs or some shit.

lol!
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 11:22 am

Shit of that's cookin eggs, then u made us all breakfast that day at pbir when your turd blew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 11:39 am

S twice wrote:
Shit of that's cookin eggs, then u made us all breakfast that day at pbir when your turd blew

Yea thats right! now what? I'm still waiting on your super fast evo to race my car! Oh hold on! i have to drive to you to make this race happen. LMAO what a clown! calling me out, asking for his race and i also have to take the trip to him. You are a fail..
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 12:01 pm

you two make my day better at work lmao
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 12:03 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

+1.. The Dan and Frank show. Keep up the good work fellas. Now back to you Dan! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 12:18 pm

400Hp GT cuts a better 60ft then that
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 12:30 pm

pdv25 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

+1.. The Dan and Frank show. Keep up the good work fellas. Now back to you Dan! lol!

Hahahahahahaha.... Let me know when u guys are coming up to west palm, I'll head up call me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 2:24 pm

26brx8 wrote:
not that expensive!!!
For real.....frank get and auto tranny and a japanesse motor and it will go fast!

Hey love the fact you go watch my runs! thanks for the cheer leading sir~ Remember tha walk i gave you last year? don't you forget that, you know you are a good boy! LMAO LMK when you get your Handicap Automobile up and running so we can do it again. And don't be trying that 3,000awdhp shit with me now, my shit only makes 750whp with a 6speed Manual.

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 6:01 pm

S twice wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha.... Let me know when u guys are coming up to west palm, I'll head up call me

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 6:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
not that expensive!!!

Hey love the fact you go watch my runs! thanks for the cheer leading sir~ Remember tha walk i gave you last year? don't you forget that, you know you are a good boy! LMAO LMK when you get your Handicap Automobile up and running so we can do it again. And don't be trying that 3,000awdhp shit with me now, my shit only makes 750whp with a 6speed Manual.

Cool
Sorry...I did not go to see you at all.
I went to see the FAST cars!!!....last time I checked you are not one of them. (6.7@110?????? are you serious??)
You WILL NEVER walk my car.....not even day dreaming.
At least now I saw you leaving with the green lite, instead of the stage light.!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL get there first...
To run me again....first you need to beat that black supra que te partio el culeco, after that you will need to beat Mostro's gtr QUE TAMBIEN TE PARTIO EL CULECO, then my friend's white GTR( QUE TE VA A PARTIR EL CULECO) and then, maybe I will think about it.
I think you will not pass the first gtr!!!
good luck.
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 4th 2012, 6:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:

Rolling Eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow this guy and his penis infatuation....this site didn't have enough smileys with dicks for him so he had to search for more?!?!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 5th 2012, 7:29 am

LMAO i was just trying to show everyone what you love to do for a living! You are one those tha goes deep into it. Take it easy on it man, it wont melt nor wear out no matter how much you suck on it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   September 8th 2012, 8:09 am

WHAT CAN I SAY????? "YOU GUYS ARE JUST FUCKEN SICK" lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video   

Back to top Go down

Adturbo Supra vs Crusher JDMtube, much better video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2