Share | 

Grandsport vs SN95

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGSvette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 3:57 pm

this one is for the crushercobra, backstory was at a meet and was called out by this mustang he wanted to race the fastest car at the meet etc etc he had beat a supposed 750hp C5 etc etc. He corrected me after this video saying his car made 650whp and nothing broke. Was not planing to run so it was taken with a iphone and go pro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 4:34 pm

Can someone set me up to run this fast Vette? I would like to run against it whoever the owner is....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 4:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Can someone set me up to run this fast Vette? I would like to run against it whoever the owner is....

THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR WINDSHIELD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 5:06 pm

I own the vette but here is the 2nd run with me and Gios car (shop owner driving) with GIO's permission. Watch the Video the little colt would drag you down the hwy to be honest i have no idea whats done to your car but if you are not making 950-1000hp you would really not be a good race for me. IMO you should find cars to run with do not use HP numbers but bench mark how it performs and talk smack when needed but make the race part drama free. to be honest I am one of the slower cars that i run with all I know if that I would never call out a car tuned by double d or Mannys sick V. (watch the Colt)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 5:20 pm

When you say hp do you mean RWHP???? or just hp to the crank???
If you mean 950hp to the crank I am good to go whatever that is to the Rear tires.
lol! I am ready when you are sir whatever my car makes vs your car no drama...

LMK.
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 5:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
When you say hp do you mean RWHP???? or just hp to the crank???
If you mean 950hp to the crank I am good to go whatever that is to the Rear tires.
lol! I am ready when you are sir whatever my car makes vs your car no drama...

LMK.

rwhp maybe I will take a trip that way soon just have the Texas Invitational and a trip to OK to do with the car before I can make a trip east
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 5:37 pm

OK cool! it looks like Gios vette is slightly faster than yours, correct me if I'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 5:48 pm

there very very close but that is with Taylor driving also just never seen GIO drive it. When its back and drags the EVO I will be happy. Because of that race i am going to OKC to drag wrongwheeldrive (red evo from 2k video) think they are close build wise.

Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 7:53 pm

I don't think there are any builds like mine. I would love to bring my car to Texas, maybe next year for the mile. Gio and I will run again when his car is ready.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 7:58 pm

that mirage was the shit! i want that thing so bad. how much power is that thing making? do you know if he made it awd or its fwd?
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 11:27 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
I don't think there are any builds like mine. I would love to bring my car to Texas, maybe next year for the mile. Gio and I will run again when his car is ready.

just so you know i hope i did not come off as disrespectful. I would skip the mile and look at running at the next texas invitational or come out for 2k. Wrongwheeldrives evo I know this much about "03 Evo - 42psi - 885awhp" and its a quality build and well known as it was the camera car for a ton of the videos from 2k12. if i had more time i would come out myself and i have seen gio's car run and it was not running that way, i also know you are friends and i also love drama free racing just giving him a fan club is all.

John
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 29th 2012, 11:29 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
that mirage was the shit! i want that thing so bad. how much power is that thing making? do you know if he made it awd or its fwd?

he up'ed the boost this week so not sure on the power i would guess between 600-700fwd and the car is gutted around 2100 pounds
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 30th 2012, 7:46 am

Let's see here if the colt was out on you two means if it were to have traction issues it wouldve had them from the start meaning u had mph on a 700whp 2100lb car... So by math of you walking him like u did u'd have to trap 165+ easy, which we both know is far away. Bro a friend had an evo making 780 at 2800lb and went 8.9@156 and another friend making 600whp at 3100lb goes 10.0 @140... I'm only mentioning these cars because I'm assuming the colt is using a 4g63 .... There's no doubt your car is fast but RAM1320's car deserves a ton of respect especially being 3200lbs lol ( not sure why he has it full weight)
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 30th 2012, 9:44 am

S twice wrote:
Let's see here if the colt was out on you two means if it were to have traction issues it wouldve had them from the start meaning u had mph on a 700whp 2100lb car... So by math of you walking him like u did u'd have to trap 165+ easy, which we both know is far away. Bro a friend had an evo making 780 at 2800lb and went 8.9@156 and another friend making 600whp at 3100lb goes 10.0 @140... I'm only mentioning these cars because I'm assuming the colt is using a 4g63 .... There's no doubt your car is fast but RAM1320's car deserves a ton of respect especially being 3200lbs lol ( not sure why he has it full weight)

I think you missed two post above yours. He never disrespected Ram or said that he can beat him. he said that there is a evo out in Texas that is like Rams that he would like to run.

When you are older you want amenities. Driving a gutted car is a pain in the ass and you do that once in your life or if its a race car. I know I will never drive a gutted car just to go faster. I like to enjoy driving my cars around.
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 30th 2012, 1:56 pm

S twice wrote:

watch the race again I was racing gio's car and i went on the vettes move the colt went first I think in the video he was 600 now he is 700 who knows its a turbo guy. I hate math so i really suck at bench racing and usually just settle it on the street once its done win or lose. I talked so smack about Rams car just to get my race with wrongwheeldrive from ok now I have what i want. My car also dead hooks from a 50 roll 345/18 ET streets at 19psi with phadt SA coilovers...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 31st 2012, 6:30 am

i have my money on ram1320's evo. as crazy as it sounds the evo will rape the corvette all over the street. ive raced a lot of evo and even owned one and i must say ram's car is bad ass and stupid fast cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 31st 2012, 6:55 am

^^^^ all day
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   August 31st 2012, 9:59 am

CRUSH wrote:
i have my money on ram1320's evo. as crazy as it sounds the evo will rape the corvette all over the street. ive raced a lot of evo and even owned one and i must say ram's car is bad ass and stupid fast cheers
+1.. that EVO ain't no joke!!
Back to top Go down
Madfabricator
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95   September 3rd 2012, 5:21 pm

LMAO!! That Mirage is sick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandsport vs SN95