Heres the run!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 9:27 pm

nice race both car are nice and running HARD CONGRATS navil paul nex time is black cobra cool
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 9:33 pm

black cobra wrote:
nice race both car are nice and running HARD CONGRATS navil paul nex time is black cobra cool

Hey Paul , nice to see you doing some 60 rolls ,your car moves out at 60 too ,nice ![b]

I will try you after the Black COBRA if its cool with you guys. Sk

Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 9:43 pm

FUCK i need a GTR GLOVE LMAO
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 9:55 pm

Good run...GTR is fast
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 10:30 pm

Oh shit the z is pullied...not good for me lol!
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

got pullied just after you called me out lmao, not your fault just happened

I hope we have good weather this weekend looks real bad for our meet
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 21st 2012, 10:33 pm

Thank you fellas!! Black cobra 30 roll for you!! lol.

Hey Alex, I heard from a little birdy that your car is going to out strong. Wish you luck bro!!
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 8:03 am

Great run guys...
Back to top Go down
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 8:08 am

[quote="pdv25"]Thank you fellas!! Black cobra 30 roll for you!! lol.

Hey Alex, I heard from a little birdy that your car is going to out strong. Wish you luck bro!![/quote

ok paul lets do a 40 im only 600hp and 607 tork Embarassed pullies intake headers and tune

and navil no disrespect your car stok is a 516 to the wheel with pullies and intake 630 all day check the tune or take it to dpm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 8:16 am

I have no intake it's a filter and that's 570 on a mustang dyno so like 600 on a dynojet
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 10:00 am

pdv25 wrote:

Hey Alex, I heard from a little birdy that your car is going to out strong. Wish you luck bro!!

Its no secret , THANK YOU BRO, just replacing clutch to a better than stock one considering that i am a rookie and put some Hot Spots on the stock clutch when i first got the car trying to do burn outs in water box after realizing that i was still on launch control. UNTIL IT FINALLY TOOK A SHIT ! AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE FASTER BUT RUNNING YOU WILL MAKE ME STRONGER OR HOPEFULLY YOU MAKE A MISTAKE TO MY BENEFIT , WELL ATLEAST IM PRAYING THAT YOU WILL . LMAO

I HAVE NOT DRIVIN A STICK CAR OR EVEN HAD A STICK CAR IN OVER 15 YEARS , BUT I REALLY ENJOY BANGING GEARS ALL OVER AGAIN . AS WE CAN TELL ALREADY REPLACING CLUTCH IN 2012 VEHICLE WITH LOW MILES AFTER OWNING FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 11:21 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Its no secret , THANK YOU BRO, just replacing clutch to a better than stock one considering that i am a rookie and put some Hot Spots on the stock clutch when i first got the car trying to do burn outs in water box after realizing that i was still on launch control. UNTIL IT FINALLY TOOK A SHIT ! AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE FASTER BUT RUNNING YOU WILL MAKE ME STRONGER OR HOPEFULLY YOU MAKE A MISTAKE TO MY BENEFIT , WELL ATLEAST IM PRAYING THAT YOU WILL . LMAO

I HAVE NOT DRIVIN A STICK CAR OR EVEN HAD A STICK CAR IN OVER 15 YEARS , BUT I REALLY ENJOY BANGING GEARS ALL OVER AGAIN . AS WE CAN TELL ALREADY REPLACING CLUTCH IN 2012 VEHICLE WITH LOW MILES AFTER OWNING FOR ONLY A FEW MONTHS

Damn bro replacing the clutch ain't cheap. Just make sure you the break the clutch in b4 u start banging gears.
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: YEAH GOT TO LOOK INTO THE CORREECT BREAK IN PROCEDURE THEN , NOT REALLY SURE HOW THIS IS DONE ????????????   August 22nd 2012, 11:29 am

BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Damn bro replacing the clutch ain't cheap. Just make sure you the break the clutch in b4 u start banging gears.
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 11:32 am

A.S.A.P. wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

:
YEAH GOT TO LOOK INTO THE CORREECT BREAK IN PROCEDURE THEN , NOT REALLY SURE HOW THIS IS DONE ????????????
ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT ARE MORE THAN WELCOME . THANKS !

Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 11:36 am

You need to city drive the car for 250 miles make sure to keep changing gears at difrent rpms up and down to wear it smoothly then at 500 miles beat the shit out of it, this is how I read on the ACT web page
Back to top Go down
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 11:40 am

alex Just driving around town, taking it easy for about 500 miles is the best way to seat a clutch in. Not 500 miles on the freeway, pressing on the cluth is the best thats what im doing Cool
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 12:10 pm

A.S.A.P. wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
A.S.A.P. wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

:
YEAH GOT TO LOOK INTO THE CORREECT BREAK IN PROCEDURE THEN , NOT REALLY SURE HOW THIS IS DONE ????????????
ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT ARE MORE THAN WELCOME . THANKS !

Switched mine out not to long ago. Drove it normal for 500 miles, it sucked lol.

Black cobra and I both got a Mcloed clutch best clutch to get for the shelbys. If they make em the z I would def look into those.
Back to top Go down
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 12:28 pm

brokencool i think alex got a 3 disk cluth for more power Suspect

i got the rxt 1000 street
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 1:17 pm

black cobra wrote:
brokencool i think alex got a 3 disk cluth for more power Suspect

i got the rxt 1000 street

Yeah that sucks , how do I drive 500 city miles
Without getting into to the throttle , but I guess I have no choice that's exactly what
I will do then. Thanks a lot fellas I really appreciate you guys helping out . Oh yeah Black Cobra is right
I went with a triple disc which at the end of the day is overkill for my set up but I rather spend it on over kill then
The good thing is its already there in case I will add more power in the future. Thanks Again !
Back to top Go down
black cobra

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 1:58 pm

thats the best choice for your set up i know that zl1 is asking for more your car is alredy a beast i want the re-match lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
A.S.A.P.

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 2:11 pm

Sk You got it ASAP !
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 5:59 pm

Honestly the clutch break in process can be throw around so many different ways.
Generally after a very short period of time you can get on it, its the fast shifting and power shifting, launches, down shifts and clutch dumps that will put heat spots and damage the clutch..

500miles is exaggerated greatly IMO. a clutch is similar to brakes as far as material and rotor/flywheel...
On every car I HAVE PERSONALLY owned I give the clutch about 50miles before i go straight to racing.

I would say 200miles is still very safe though for those with twin disc or an expensive clutch and will reply to this with some smart ass comment.

also highway miles and straight 200city miles will no help the clutch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Madfabricator
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 8:51 pm

Good runs. whats the weight difference on these cars?
Back to top Go down
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    August 22nd 2012, 9:07 pm

Madfabricator wrote:
Good runs. whats the weight difference on these cars?

Thanks! If I had to guess I would say aound 600 lbs or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1    

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO*****pdv25 GTR VS nabil ZR1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next