TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 8:53 am

Thanks guys for the cool video, oh and thanks for giving me an extra 50 whp !! lol! The comments on the the Youtube channel are hilarious .The car is a solid 700whp car idk about 750 though. But had a blast and it was a good run , hope to see you guys out there next time.

Its an improvement for my car to say the least , before the races against Paul were like 3+ cars getting pulled by the GTR.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 9:05 am

That GTR aint no slouch... Supra moves nice
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 9:16 am

Good runs guys !!!! Mario u shifting good buddy ! U almost didn't lose ground on shifts , u can also see u have a bit mph on javi after 130-140 though ... Damn GTR 's lol! they say Fuck you to physics Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 9:20 am

Nice video. Seems that people dont get the concept of a mustang dyno being different than a dynojet...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 9:35 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Nice video. Seems that people dont get the concept of a mustang dyno being different than a dynojet...
Yessir , that GTR is most likely a 660whp car dyno jet
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 10:27 am

non the less it was a good run, i was looking closer at the video and it sems that the rear end does not squat much. I spun a little on that 50 ( i always do ) I have been debating on lowering spring rates in the rear to get a little more squat , what do you guys think ?

i have 8kg in the rear i was thinking maybe 6-5kg and keep the fronts 14k so the weight transfer stays put. Im no suspension expert but thiseems to work on most supras with the HKS drag coilovers setups. THey seem to cut 1.6x 60s like that.

The car is getting a Th400 put in also , i got the setup in now i just have to find time to get it done. I was going to do the 4L80e because of the overdrive but why try to re invent the wheel.

Plan is to turn it into a consistent drag car in the high 9's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 12:50 pm

I see TRC's letting off early!! lol, I want that 60-70 vs TRC's GTR I take tha anyday

popcorn

BTW Mario! ur car it's running beautifully! another 50whp and you got tha shit for sure.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 12:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I see TRC's letting off early!! lol, I want that 60-70 vs TRC's GTR I take tha anyday

popcorn

BTW Mario! ur car it's running beautifully! another 50whp and you got tha shit for sure.

That car is known to trap 13X lol you
you want a GTR that makes under 600hp, to give you his worst roll at 60, to race your aclaimed 1000whp shelby? that before you built the motor already trapped well over TRC's GTR...
thats the race you're trying to setup with a built to the dick big blower shelby? you wanna lock it in with a bolt on stock GTR? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 12:58 pm

Frank we can try a friendly 50 roll to see where you are at if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:00 pm

V6chris! why are you always trying to underdog everyones car Bro? That GTR made 600AWDHP Mustang Dyno= 680awdhp Dyno-jet! my car 750whp and TRC's NintendoMania Auto Transmission made for handicaps should be a close race. Thas all i'm saying.
BTW where do you get 1000whp on my car from?

Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:08 pm

pdv25 wrote:

Sure we can do tha after i get my 60roll lol! But i think i can make my car hook tha 50 in 2nd unless i do it in 3rd like last time.
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

Sure we can do tha after i get my 60roll lol! But i think i can make my car hook tha 50 in 2nd unless i do it in 3rd like last time.

No man, No one is getting a 60 roll or higher from me anymore. Only dig to 50. I was just trying to run you, for you to see how your car is doing.
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:22 pm

Wow frank... U dumped the whole jegs catalog in that turd and ur asking a stock turbo gtr with 3 boltons for a 60 roll?!!! #seemslegit
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:23 pm

pdv25 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

No man, No one is getting a 60 roll or higher from me anymore. Only dig to 50. I was just trying to run you, for you to see how your car is doing.

cheers
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chris! why are you always trying to underdog everyones car Bro? That GTR made 600AWDHP Mustang Dyno= 680awdhp Dyno-jet! my car 750whp and TRC's NintendoMania Auto Transmission made for handicaps should be a close race. Thas all i'm saying.

Jerkit

Maybe because you copied slowwhiteshelby's setup? He made around 1000.
Before you say it's bullshit, he came in here and said it himself. Nobody believes you're only gonna have 750. You wouldn't be talking all that smack to these fast cars with only 750. You are not THAT dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:31 pm

Sad No more 60's for me then? Shit i am going to retire from street racing then. I'll call you up sometime this week so we can do it without the drama crew. lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:36 pm

GOOD RUN SUPRA IS MOVING NICE Cool JUST A LITTLE MORE Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:42 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sad No more 60's for me then? Shit i am going to retire from street racing then. I'll call you up sometime this week so we can do it without the drama crew. lol
RETIRE LMFAO YOU NEVER STARTED YOUR POS HASN'T RUN ONE GOOD RUN YET Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 1:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

No prob. you know i aint into drama. call me when you want.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 2:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sad No more 60's for me then? Shit i am going to retire from street racing then. l

this is the only move in racing that will actually benefit you in ur racing.
thanks for finally giving up
Now to preach how u need a driver for the track.
i charge 25% on a money race if i negotiate it Frank lmk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 4:52 pm

lol! ^^^ This Nig.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 5:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jerkit

Didn't you say you numbers were on a MD dyno too?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 6:28 pm

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ZACK EVEN IF YOU WIN YOU WILL LOSE RACING FRANK lol!

Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 8:04 pm

I will give frank a 60 roll / the hit and I will removed an intercooler pipe!! lol
to make it even
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    August 16th 2012, 10:26 pm

FRC wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jerkit

Maybe because you copied slowwhiteshelby's setup? He made around 1000.
Before you say it's bullshit, he came in here and said it himself. Nobody believes you're only gonna have 750. You wouldn't be talking all that smack to these fast cars with only 750. WE are not THAT dumb.

Fixed it.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra    

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO*****TRC R35 vs USMCWARVET Supra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1