HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 6:07 am

GIO-305 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheGSvette wrote:
yeah they have never raced but its a very very strong evo that everyone is aware of what I do know is how fast the ZR1 is and think there were problems, I have talked to gio and we can go back and forth about it online or wait for the rematch. I know the outcome will be different
juice wont save it No the power that the vette needs to beat that evo will make it roast the tires on the street. just my 2 cents Neutral
ps what really happened to the vette a little bird told me it blew Wink

That we know as for now two pistons are hurt. It went lean. Forget what the little birds told you. Im just not going to go post in here and start making excuses.

ITS COOL GIO JUST WANTED TO CONFIRM IF MY SOURCES WHERE TRUE lol! SORRY FOR BEING NOSEY lol!

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 6:09 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
GIO-305 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheGSvette wrote:
yeah they have never raced but its a very very strong evo that everyone is aware of what I do know is how fast the ZR1 is and think there were problems, I have talked to gio and we can go back and forth about it online or wait for the rematch. I know the outcome will be different
juice wont save it No the power that the vette needs to beat that evo will make it roast the tires on the street. just my 2 cents Neutral
ps what really happened to the vette a little bird told me it blew Wink

That we know as for now two pistons are hurt. It went lean. Forget what the little birds told you. Im just not going to go post in here and start making excuses.

ITS COOL GIO JUST WANTED TO CONFIRM IF MY SOURCES WERE TRUE SORRY FOR BEING NOSEY lol!
SHIT HAPPENS NO EXCUSES WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT LIKE FRANK lol! hope to see her out on the streets soon Cool

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
VEGASGTR
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 11:53 am

WTF GIO? is this the car i read about on the Corvette forum that Taylor was woking on?

Sorry to hear about that.. should not have happened with forged pistons and rods with 800whp.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Location : Miami FL.
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 1:19 pm

VEGASGTR wrote:
WTF GIO? is this the car i read about on the Corvette forum that Taylor was woking on?

Sorry to hear about that.. should not have happened with forged pistons and rods with 800whp.

Yea, It back at Tx now. There checking it out to find out why that happen. Not worried thou, they stand behind there work and will make it right.
Back to top Go down
VEGASGTR
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 1:40 pm

thats good to hear, we will now see if Taylor is a man of his word

did you start a thread in CF? or just keeping it on DL until he makes it right?
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Location : Miami FL.
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   August 18th 2012, 2:11 pm

VEGASGTR wrote:
thats good to hear, we will now see if Taylor is a man of his word

did you start a thread in CF? or just keeping it on DL until he makes it right?

Yea, there is no need to post up things like that when he has stepped up to make it right. He said that should not happen and is checking it out. They are just like UGR, AMS, etc, etc. They stand behind there builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305   

Back to top Go down
 
TRC VID**RAM1320 VS GIO305
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: