HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Calling out Nabil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 10:56 am

BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i race winner sunday Cool

Did you get the Mccloud RXT clutch?
yes sir black cobra should be ready to represent
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 11:12 am

black cobra wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i race winner sunday Cool

Did you get the Mccloud RXT clutch?
yes sir black cobra should be ready to represent

Nice!

So boost vs boost lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 11:15 am

BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i race winner sunday Cool

Did you get the Mccloud RXT clutch?
yes sir black cobra should be ready to represent

Nice!

So boost vs boost lol!
Ya , but his boost gona be a lot colder than yours lol!
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 1:19 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i race winner sunday Cool

Did you get the Mccloud RXT clutch?
yes sir black cobra should be ready to represent

Nice!

So boost vs boost lol!
Ya , but his boost gona be a lot colder than yours lol!

your are making 700hp on boost and i make 700hp on ni??? should be a good race im in pump gas like you Cool
Back to top Go down
sobr609
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 41
Location : Boynton beach
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 1:22 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
sobr609 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
Weekend is good for me.

I think you go this, will be a good race. whatever happened to srt guys?
rob , maybe u should come out too and race the WHIPPLE 5.0

Waiting on axles
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 2:15 pm

black cobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
BrokenCool wrote:
black cobra wrote:
i race winner sunday Cool

Did you get the Mccloud RXT clutch?
yes sir black cobra should be ready to represent

Nice!

So boost vs boost lol!
Ya , but his boost gona be a lot colder than yours lol!

your are making 700hp on boost and i make 700hp on ni??? should be a good race im in pump gas like you Cool

Im down for a friendly run.
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer


Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 2:21 pm

Don't you guys feel like puppy kicker I mean danm my car is only making 530 HP LMFAO
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 2:28 pm

nabil wrote:
Don't you guys feel like puppy kicker I mean danm my car is only making 530 HP LMFAO

good for you nabil you are in the save side no worries for you as long as you dont put nitro you be ok
Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 2:35 pm

Shelbys can make good power all day long there just heavy as fuuu!

The only time I've ever raced a car that was heavier then mine was the zl1 lol
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer


Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 2:58 pm

Lol Ill see if I can do a little somthing for u guys to enjoy a good race with a 600 HP vette.

No Nitrous jus blower mods lol
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 3:28 pm

nabil wrote:
Lol Ill see if I can do a little somthing for u guys to enjoy a good race with a 600 HP vette.

No Nitrous jus blower mods lol
u gona be 110ish under HP .... Power to weight should make it really close .. popcorn
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer


Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 3:41 pm

Right that's all I need cuz I feel the way my car is running now it won't be a race
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Location : Miami FL.
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 3:51 pm

nabil wrote:
Right that's all I need cuz I feel the way my car is running now it won't be a race

called you back. Give me a call when you can
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 7:42 pm

nabil wrote:
Right that's all I need cuz I feel the way my car is running now it won't be a race

nabil just with pullies and g tune 700hp all day thats all you need for that beast affraid
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 7:57 pm

Arielito Lmk if need a camera man.. I'm available..Lmao
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 10:09 pm

richevo wrote:
Arielito Lmk if need a camera man.. I'm available..Lmao
lol! welcome
Back to top Go down
gator76
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 15th 2012, 10:13 pm

afro popcorn
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 12:36 pm

black cobra wrote:
nabil wrote:
Right that's all I need cuz I feel the way my car is running now it won't be a race

nabil just with pullies and g tune 700hp all day thats all you need for that beast affraid
if he does get a pulley , Im game popcorn
Back to top Go down
nabil
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer


Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 1:10 pm

I'm going to start charging for each run Lmfao

All you fags go back to bothering PDV go ask him for 60 rolls lmfao
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 1:39 pm

nabil wrote:
I'm going to start charging for each run Lmfao

All you fags go back to bothering PDV go ask him for 60 rolls lmfao
Paul won't give me another 60+ once I'm back No Lmao
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 41
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 1:59 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
nabil wrote:
I'm going to start charging for each run Lmfao

All you fags go back to bothering PDV go ask him for 60 rolls lmfao
Paul won't give me another 60+ once I'm back No Lmao

sorry bud tongue no more 60+ rolls until I get my alpha 9 lol! ....
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 41
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 2:02 pm

nabil wrote:
I'm going to start charging for each run Lmfao

All you fags go back to bothering PDV go ask him for 60 rolls lmfao

lol! Yea, it feels like I've ran evryone on SK and then some. lol!
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 3:10 pm

paul before you go alfa 9 i will like a 50 i call you and marco is the driver
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 5:00 pm

black cobra wrote:
paul before you go alfa 9 i will like a 50 i call you and marco is the driver
arielito don't forget our dig race... It's time to show you why you should've bought an EVO!!! Lmao..luv u brother!!!
Back to top Go down
black cobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   August 16th 2012, 5:44 pm

richevo wrote:
black cobra wrote:
paul before you go alfa 9 i will like a 50 i call you and marco is the driver
yarielito don't forget our dig race... It's time to show you why you should've bought an EVO!!! Lmao..luv u brother!!!
i go for a dig race no problem o got a set of slick ready to go baby have that evo ready 1/4 mile 9.95 alll day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Calling out Nabil   

Back to top Go down
 
Calling out Nabil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Camper Calling 25th -28th Aug 2017
» Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!
» calling solarpop!!! your purple Iomic in stock!!!
» 2010 Chick-fil-A Holiday Basketball Tournament
» Huge Bear Shot by Hunters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: