HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 11th 2012, 9:46 pm

OlegC63 wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
OlegC63 wrote:
After I am modded I am definintely game.
How fast are you planning to get?

Probably not fast enough, but high 10's in the semi near future and possibly an S/C down the road.
If you want to run an ISF when your making good power LMK.
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 40
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 11th 2012, 9:53 pm

mig572 wrote:
i'm down to do it tomorrow ... pm me

PM sent
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 11th 2012, 11:37 pm

PDV, you better slap on some slicks. I'm coming for you in the yellow car. Its on!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 40
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 12th 2012, 12:01 am

yellowvert wrote:
PDV, you better slap on some slicks. I'm coming for you in the yellow car. Its on!!!! Twisted Evil

lol! That 8 second stang ain't going no where in the street.. lol!
Back to top Go down
billyZ

avatar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 3:46 am

I got another $100 on pbv25 for the win!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 7:32 am

popcorn

_________________
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 12:33 pm

whats up with this?
Im still down to put $100 on either team to see this happen lmk slackers
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Age : 35
Location : SOUTH FL
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 1:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
whats up with this?
Im still down to put $100 on either team to see this happen lmk slackers

Chris why don't you and Legion of Doom all mighty DSM dig Paul ? you guys are always looking for digs.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 1:30 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
whats up with this?
Im still down to put $100 on either team to see this happen lmk slackers

Chris why don't you and Legion of Doom all mighty DSM dig Paul ? you guys are always looking for digs.
My tires are off the Silver car on to the black for now til its out.
Regardless Paul has nearly 20mph on my silver car....I really dont see it being a very good race if it were to happen, even 1/8mile...and I dont have the heart to steal the hit from Paul like i do most people lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 40
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 1:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
whats up with this?
Im still down to put $100 on either team to see this happen lmk slackers

Chris why don't you and Legion of Doom all mighty DSM dig Paul ? you guys are always looking for digs.
My tires are off the Silver car on to the black for now til its out.
Regardless Paul has nearly 20mph on my silver car....I really dont see it being a very good race if it were to happen, even 1/8mile...and I dont have the heart to steal the hit from Paul like i do most people lol

lol! Funny!!! I'm still up for the dig.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 2:59 pm

if you dig the black car when shes done im down lol
If I stop being lazy i'll throw the tires on and we can try a dig 1/8...I really would like to move on to my black car though. Silver car had a nice 3 year run, last time i was gonna retire it, didnt n shot out 3rd...Im trying to trade it for something new soon Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
avatar

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 3:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
if you dig the black car when shes done im down lol
If I stop being lazy i'll throw the tires on and we can try a dig 1/8...I really would like to move on to my black car though. Silver car had a nice 3 year run, last time i was gonna retire it, didnt n shot out 3rd...Im trying to trade it for something new soon Cool

Whats up with the black car? I thought it was done!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 13th 2012, 3:24 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
if you dig the black car when shes done im down lol
If I stop being lazy i'll throw the tires on and we can try a dig 1/8...I really would like to move on to my black car though. Silver car had a nice 3 year run, last time i was gonna retire it, didnt n shot out 3rd...Im trying to trade it for something new soon Cool

Whats up with the black car? I thought it was done!

theres only one way to come out Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 40
Location : pembroke pines
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 14th 2012, 12:36 pm

Mig572 LMK if we can dig tonight?? Or anyone else????
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 14th 2012, 6:31 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
whats up with this?
Im still down to put $100 on either team to see this happen lmk slackers

Chris why don't you and Legion of Doom all mighty DSM dig Paul ? you guys are always looking for digs.


i have no problem giving him a race, eventhough like chris said, the gtr has hella trap on me, just seems like a waste of time since everyone and their mother already knows what the outcome will be. but thanks for calling my car by its propper name =)
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
avatar

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 14th 2012, 6:38 pm

billyZ wrote:
I got another $100 on pbv25 for the win!!!!!


gtfo billy i got money on the gtr!!! Sk
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
avatar

Number of posts : 5188
Age : 28
Location : In front of you
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   August 15th 2012, 8:16 am

Next time i hear the I've been racing since before u were born garbage...I'm gonna charge for them being wrong lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking to DIG.. Anyone interested??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hmm, if anyone is interested in learning Chinese...
» Anyone interested to go to the Barclays Singapore Open 2010
» Anyone interested to go for Intermediate Golf Course
» anybody interested?
» 23 april thu, anyone interested to go batam for game of golf? i will be staying overnight.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: