Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 2:27 am

Frank whats the word on the injectors? I know u could use some extra $$$.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 7:25 am

is this a
fighting thread or a racing thread ban threadjacked but i still love the little black smurf comment lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 7:39 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
is this a
fighting thread or a racing thread ban threadjacked but i still love the little black smurf comment lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 8:05 am

Lmfao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 3:38 pm

frank what made u built a nasty motor and used 3-4 walbros???? // there are alot of other pumps u could of gone with.. bigger pumps and less pumps....
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 3:41 pm

frank....I have a weldon 2345 for sale.
let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:13 pm

26brx8 wrote:
let me know.

I just finish paying for 2 wal 465 For E-85 2 of them good for 1000+whp ! The 400's i had before were not compatible with E-85! BTW All three burned out last night! They were not maintaining steady voltage at wot, The fuel was raising, but going right back down! I left the car idleling for few minutes after few pulls and they finally gave up! one of the three pumps was making a funy grinding noise after checking them one by one, but i said fuck it and let them run like that, and few minutes later all three pumps went out. They ran good for almost two months while breaking the car inn and on the dyno..

I don't like tha crazy noise tha comes from those single pumps, so I'll pass on thaone Easier.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
let me know.

I just finish paying for 2 wal 465 For E-85 2 of them good for 1000+whp ! The 400's i had before were not compatible with E-85! BTW All three burned out last night! They were not maintaining steady voltage at wot, The fuel was raising, but going right back down! I left the car idleling for few minutes after few pulls and they finally gave up! one of the three pumps was making a funy grinding noise after checking them one by one, but i said fuck it and let them run like that, and few minutes later all three pumps went out. They ran good for almost two months while breaking the car inn and on the dyno..

I don't like tha crazy noise tha comes from those single pumps, so I'll pass on thaone Easier.

my boys supra is making 6xxx on e85 on those 400s and... they are running fine.. 2months now on e85
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
let me know.

i run a fuelab on my car and It's pretty quiet, but 3 walbros 400 should do the job.. hope everything workout for you this time..don't forget our race 60-150.. LOL and my advise to you, enjoy your car and your blessings.. at the end of the there always gonna be someone faster out there..peace!!!
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
let me know.
They were not maintaining steady voltage at wot, .

What do you mean pumps holding Voltage ? you mean pressure right ?

Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:34 pm

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
let me know.

my boys supra is making 6xxx on e85 on those 400s and... they are running fine.. 2months now on e85

This is an email directly from the manufacture:

Mario,

To address your question regarding the Wabro 400LPH in-tank pump, this unit (Part No. F90000262) is in fact NOT compatible with e85 fuel. When this unit is used in e85 the pump will ultimately fail, possibly in a short period of time. We as the distributor nor Walbro (TI Automotive) as the manufacture have ever marketed this unit as ever being compatible with e85 since we know the components used in this unit will react with the alcohol in the e85. If there is business marketing this unit as e85 compatible I would like to let them know the true details of this pump so I fact it is marketed correctly to the users. Ultimately if these units are marketed incorrectly and they in turn fail when used in e85 it is at the sacrifice of the brand name when it should not be.

Please note there is a new unit on the market bases on the same platform as the 400LPH pump that is in fact compatible with e85 this new unit has been constructed of components that are compatible with e85 fuels allowing it to flow roughly 450LPH. This new unit has a Part Number of F90000267.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns and I would be glad to address them for you.

Best regards,

Jeff Lincoln - VP of Operations

V.E. Petersen Co., Inc.

28101 East Broadway

Walbridge, Ohio 43465

Phone: 1-800-537-6212

Fax: 1-877-838-7405

e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 4:45 pm

Yea I'm pretty sure he is talking about fuel pressure.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:15 pm

Frank why u didn't use the same fuel set up that is on lethal 's 2010 shelby with a 4.0 WHIPPLE / E85 ? They haven't had no issues in three years ! I got the 340lph strykers now compatible with the corn , I'm sure that won't be enough for 1000whp and corn juice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:22 pm

I guess is presure then! lol All i am saying is they went out! the one tha was making the funy noice burned one of the relays out and shocked stock causing shorcircute and burning the other two tha were running but going bad too as well

I have a dedicated Positive wire tha comes from the battery all the way back straight to the pumps, fuses,relays and fuel pump madules are goodas well and signal from the ignition is good too as well.

I am taking the fuel pumps out tonight and i will make a short video so you guys can see what happen with the pumps.

Albert i will hold on what we talked bro! i don't want to put the car on flat bed, I rather drive it to you and have you do the final work.. Thanks again.
BTW i got the stainless still 100micron filter today, i will put it in as well.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:25 pm

haha maybe you should try a boost a pump on your boost a pump.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:27 pm

no one cares about your quick video either. tell your mom or dog or a tree even i really don't care to see an update on your car in every single thread on here
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:30 pm

Magnafuel 750 pro tuner can also run in tank. But you should be ok with the 400's hope you get her up and running soon cant wait to see mostro tear your ass up again lol! Jk Good luck Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:34 pm

I guess is presure then! lol All i am saying is they went out! the one tha was making the funy noice burned one of the relays out and shocked stock causing shorcircute and burning the other two tha were running but going bad too as well

I have a dedicated Positive wire tha comes from the battery all the way back straight to the pumps, fuses,relays and fuel pump madules are goodas well and signal from the ignition is good too as well.

I am taking the fuel pumps out tonight and i will make a short video so you guys can see what happen with the pumps.

Albert i will hold on what we talked bro! i don't want to put the car on flat bed, I rather drive it to you and have you do the final work.. Thanks again.
BTW i got the stainless still 100micron filter today, i will put it in as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:39 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
no one cares about your quick video either. tell your mom or dog or a tree even i really don't care to see an update on your car in every single thread on here

Why don't you bring me your mom instead so i can test her out first! I am sure she will put up lots of pressure on my pump...
punk ass clown Jerkit BTW you are on my thread bitch.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 5:42 pm

do you have a 30Amp relay for each pump ? if not you should have one per pump. Also make sure you use at least a 10 Ga wire for each pump to be safe . 10ga is to up to 35-40A i think those walbros draw like 20-25 @ 80 psi but double check. Solid grounds for each pump same gauge. Wiring issues can lead to electronic component failures. I just find it hard to believe that all 3 pumps went at once. Make sure you are not cavitating the pumps .
what size is your return line ?
and are they in some kind of bowl or just hanging in the tank ?

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:09 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
do you have a 30Amp relay for each pump ? if not you should have one per pump. Also make sure you use at least a 10 Ga wire for each pump to be safe . 10ga is to up to 35-40A i think those walbros draw like 20-25 @ 80 psi but double check. Solid grounds for each pump same gauge. Wiring issues can lead to electronic component failures. I just find it hard to believe that all 3 pumps went at once. Make sure you are not cavitating the pumps .

I run 10 guage wire on my pumps. Hey frank go to west marine i wired all my shit up with marine wire they sell it by the foot

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:17 pm

Random Tech wrote:

BTW All three burned out last night! They were not maintaining steady voltage at wot, The fuel was raising, but going right back down! I left the car idleling for few minutes after few pulls and they finally gave up! one of the three pumps was making a funy grinding noise after checking them one by one, but i said fuck it and let them run like that, and few minutes later all three pumps went out. They ran good for almost two months while breaking the car inn and on the dyno..

Random Tech wrote:

You let this guy work on your car?
Frank, read that post from another persons point of few that knows nothing about your car. Pretend thats a tech working on a built motor, big whipple, e85 monster Shelby all setup for racing. Would you let that guy work on your car?
Frank, when you dont know or have a clue. Back off and put that car into someone elses hand with a real or clear answer.

You're buying things twice that you know are important....my point is what else do you think you may have rigged up, or taken a short cut on? or didnt really get all the way perfect?
Frank you're trying to build a real powerful car, all that short cut shit, and oh this might work because advertisments and forums say so is all garbage..
Get what works the first time, you dont have the money? wait til you do then.
you think the idea of relying 3 fuel pumps right next to each other is safe? if some how you really had all 3 go, imagine when just one or 2 starts feeling a little shitty at 6500rpms and 2Xpsi...doesnt matter how built that motor is detnation dont care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:30 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:

Yes each pump has a 30 amp relay, wires are as thick as they can be, the pumps are sitting on the stock fuel tank where the factory fuel pumps were, I have a triple pump aftermarket fuel hat! as far as i know there is no captivation going on! solid ground it's coming directly from the chassis of the car.. Maybe there is something else going on. The pumps went bad in around 50-60 days of use.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:39 pm

2months ago the motor was out of the car ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Random Tech wrote:

BTW All three burned out last night! They were not maintaining steady voltage at wot, The fuel was raising, but going right back down! I left the car idleling for few minutes after few pulls and they finally gave up! one of the three pumps was making a funy grinding noise after checking them one by one, but i said fuck it and let them run like that, and few minutes later all three pumps went out. They ran good for almost two months while breaking the car inn and on the dyno..

Random Tech wrote:

You let this guy work on your car?
Frank, read that post from another persons point of few that knows nothing about your car. Pretend thats a tech working on a built motor, big whipple, e85 monster Shelby all setup for racing. Would you let that guy work on your car?
Frank, when you dont know or have a clue. Back off and put that car into someone elses hand with a real or clear answer.

You're buying things twice that you know are important....my point is what else do you think you may have rigged up, or taken a short cut on? or didnt really get all the way perfect?
Frank you're trying to build a real powerful car, all that short cut shit, and oh this might work because advertisments and forums say so is all garbage..
Get what works the first time, you dont have the money? wait til you do then.
you think the idea of relying 3 fuel pumps right next to each other is safe? if some how you really had all 3 go, imagine when just one or 2 starts feeling a little shitty at 6500rpms and 2Xpsi...doesnt matter how built that motor is detnation dont care.

V6Chris You have your own opinion towards things and in this case you are not helping me in any way, but Marios that knows what his really talking about. i need help with fixing the issue, not criticism, that you can leave it for another day pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next