V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:41 pm

Nomad wrote:
Lmaooooooo Ur Shit talking is hilarious and thanks for the explanation lol

not shit talking, I can run you too tonight from that roll you wanted if you car can do anything your mouth says. lmk if youre more then just all talk
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Nomad
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank can be taken serious?
LMAO NOMAD youre a fuckin clown like frank you realize that arguing in the video took place after the race....you're 100% certified Frank and Clown affiliation Corp

Lol Damn u gave me an idea thanks new Sig coming up

"Southern Knights Clown Member #1"

Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:47 pm

Lol this is priceless, first frank says he spun nasty, then googles a picture of a broken rubber hose claiming that's why he lost. Frank can never give another person credit for a win. Monstro made u his bitch now play the part and go buy some heels, dresses and make-up hoe
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:50 pm

^^ ain't that the the truth
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:52 pm

Nomad wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
LMAO NOMAD youre a fuckin clown like frank you realize that arguing in the video took place after the race....you're 100% certified Frank and Clown affiliation Corp

it most certainly fits you. Try it on. it'll match the cool new stylish outfits you wear out?
What should i wear for the race seen in fall coming up Nomad? i know style doesnt pass your eye, checking me out everytime at the races.
only guy i know that joins a race website and bitches about what a guy wears lol
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:56 pm

^^ now that's funny shit
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:59 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

it most certainly fits you. Try it on. it'll match the cool new stylish outfits you wear out?
What should i wear for the race seen in fall coming up Nomad? i know style doesnt pass your eye, checking me out everytime at the races.
only guy i know that joins a race website and bitches about what a guy wears lol

its call fan
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 1:01 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
^^ now that's funny shit

Im telling u lol this guys has me over here balling on the floor i can't take him seriously cause all he makes me do is laugh

Good 1 Chris you should try the Improv. U got good material lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 1:09 pm

Nomad wrote:
boostin b13 wrote:
^^ now that's funny shit

Im telling u lol this guys has me over here balling on the floor i can't take him seriously cause all he makes me do is laugh

Good 1 Chris you should try the Improv. U got good material lol

I do already, you must a missed it. I posted a pic of you for an hour and had the crowd roaring the entire night.
i shoulda gave you a cut i guess, but then you bitched my summer outfit wasnt up to par with some of the latest models out there and realized it wasnt worth giving you the cut. plus i dont think it'd help you shift or race any better anyway.
dont worry im still looking out for some 60 roll awd cars for you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 1:10 pm

so whatsup with the embarrassing ZL1 now....you have something for him?
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 3:14 pm

lol god forbid you don't dress the same way as somene else. it must be a crime now
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 5:38 pm

Nomad, ZL1 owners exact words "BRING IT DONT SING IT"

Should i tell him your a bitch or you wanna actually do something for once. you say i talk shit but fuck you look like a fuckin sitting duck right now. I dont know if he'll have enough style to race you though, he wears racing shirts, which i know to you is ewwwie and soooooo like not a late summer early fall designer but i bet it still walks that ass.

Im sure fashion lately or or Fall designer is on or something so we'll wait til that show is done and you're dressed properly to post back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 8:47 pm

quikenuf wrote:
funny thing is that frank was racing by himself, why didn't you race me from a dig on the street or the track, I called you out for about a month and it never happen, that car on a stock block and a s trim vortec boosting 10 pounds went 10 60 , something that your red junk never ran, and as for mostro I've known him for about 18 years now so no hater I'm not pulling on him hes my friend, I was calming him down being a sport and not behind him edging him on to fuck you up, or get involved and step to you, I was being a sport not to mention that you got literally whooped so bad if you would have stayed on it mostro would have pulled on you like the video you posted of me lol!!!! and you both have the same horse power, when we were gonna race you had 7xx and I had 4xx, and you still wouldn't race me from a dig or a 20 roll, thats enough shame I don't think you can handle much more of these beatings, I guess if I was single with no kids like you and no family I would probably spend all my money on cars but with the little I spend I'm still faster than you, this isn't even a hobby for me its when ever I get a chance once in a while. I have bigger priortys!!

I respect your opinion about you having a family and kids and all of tha, But you are always behind the scene and after the facts instigating shit from time to time! If you ain't got a running car to race, then let other people do their thing and stay out of it, As for Mostro, His a disrespectful pos, a guy of his age shouldn't be getting on those kinds of arguments with people over some stupid race! (very childish of his part and so do i for jumping on it after the fact), i was all cool till he started disrespecting my car and talking tha mad house of shit, but thats tha. If we ever race again it will be a phone call and tha will be the end of it, It would've been better if any of those haters weren't around. For this kind of BS is the reason why i don't fucking come out there anymore, cuz i know one day some bad shit it's going to happen and i wouldn't want to lose my freedom nor everything i have worked for.

In regards to my car, It's down 120+whp -6psi from a 3.5pulley to a 3.75pulley, the car was tuned on the 3.5pulley at 14* timing and ran out of injectors, but to balance out the extra fuel needed is the reason why i installed the 3.75pulley on = -6psi
Now the car it's sitting on the same 14*Timing and less boost. My tuner it's fixing tha issue when he comes back down to Florida in a month, so i have no choice but to wait. So for now i rather run the car safe and on the 3.75 pulley even tho the car it's down 120+whp it runs really strong.

Someone tell tha zL1 owner to come out tomorrow so we can put all these shit talking coming from the media to rest if the weather permits. BTW the Zl1 owner, his a cool dude.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 8:56 pm

nomad don't got shit for alex or the zl1.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 9:21 pm

Frank , that's the reason I didn't tune with Kevin .. Now u stuck waiting on him to come back to Florida .. Should've take it to KEN !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 9:36 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Frank , that's the reason I didn't tune with Kevin .. Now u stuck waiting on him to come back to Florida .. Should've take it to KEN !

If i tell you what the car made on his tune on the initial 3.5 pulley you wouldn't say tha. affraid I know where you come from, but this guy Kevin his a god tuning these cars. I rather wait. I waited for him two months to get he car tune in the first place, i wouldn't mind waiting 30 more days to get my car on point and don't want no mail tunes this time. Trust me it will be a beast.
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 10:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:
funny thing is that frank was racing by himself, why didn't you race me from a dig on the street or the track, I called you out for about a month and it never happen, that car on a stock block and a s trim vortec boosting 10 pounds went 10 60 , something that your red junk never ran, and as for mostro I've known him for about 18 years now so no hater I'm not pulling on him hes my friend, I was calming him down being a sport and not behind him edging him on to fuck you up, or get involved and step to you, I was being a sport not to mention that you got literally whooped so bad if you would have stayed on it mostro would have pulled on you like the video you posted of me lol!!!! and you both have the same horse power, when we were gonna race you had 7xx and I had 4xx, and you still wouldn't race me from a dig or a 20 roll, thats enough shame I don't think you can handle much more of these beatings, I guess if I was single with no kids like you and no family I would probably spend all my money on cars but with the little I spend I'm still faster than you, this isn't even a hobby for me its when ever I get a chance once in a while. I have bigger priortys!!

I respect your opinion about you having a family and kids and all of tha, But you are always behind the scene and after the facts instigating shit from time to time! If you ain't got a running car to race, then let other people do their thing and stay out of it, As for Mostro, His a disrespectful pos, a guy of his age shouldn't be getting on those kinds of arguments with people over some stupid race! (very childish of his part and so do i for jumping on it after the fact), i was all cool till he started disrespecting my car and talking tha mad house of shit, but thats tha. If we ever race again it will be a phone call and tha will be the end of it, It would've been better if any of those haters weren't around. For this kind of BS is the reason why i don't fucking come out there anymore, cuz i know one day some bad shit it's going to happen and i wouldn't want to lose my freedom nor everything i have worked for.

In regards to my car, It's down 120+whp -6psi from a 3.5pulley to a 3.75pulley, the car was tuned on the 3.5pulley at 14* timing and ran out of injectors, but to balance out the extra fuel needed is the reason why i installed the 3.75pulley on = -6psi
Now the car it's sitting on the same 14*Timing and less boost. My tuner it's fixing tha issue when he comes back down to Florida in a month, so i have no choice but to wait. So for now i rather run the car safe and on the 3.75 pulley even tho the car it's down 120+whp it runs really strong.

Someone tell tha zL1 owner to come out tomorrow so we can put all these shit talking coming from the media to rest if the weather permits. BTW the Zl1 owner, his a cool dude.

YOU are the one that always instigates shit. You push people to a certain level and then back down like a punk. YOU are the one that posts shit on the internet to get everyone's attention and now you want to cry cause people where there to see you lose. If you don't want "haters" to talk and make fun of you, THEN STOP POSTING EVERY SINGLE SHIT YOU DO ON THE INTERNET! Stop talking shit about everyone else and their cars and maybe they will leave you alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 10:31 pm

I don't know exactly what your trying to say about me backing down to anything! Did you see me backing down from anyone tha other night? Nigga shut the fuck up... If you and your boy want to demand respect, then do the same and show respect to others! If not you and these other clowns can go fuck yourselves. Just saying I don't give a damn fuck about wining or losing a damn fucking race, i do this for fun, but you bitches got to much of a big mouth thats all.

I am out this thread bitches! go watch me on my thread now yanking ur friends living shit out of his UFO. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 3:23 pm

since you dont back down Frank you ready for that dig vs me? $500 heads up?
Shelby dig? $500 you move first
ZL1 wants a piece too

please i dont need a fuckin paragraph about how im this that and the other. a simple yes or no works really good. i can read that much faster
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 6:25 pm

um if i remember frank u have played this game before wanting to make your self look like a hard ass. like u say u dont want to loose your freedom no u wouldn't loose your freedom u would loose your ass u would become someones bitch if i am not wrong quickenuf told u to show up to a ring and handle all of your shit talking once and for all and u pussy out talking about come to my wait class who the fuck are u roy jones u are a huge fag.. no one disrespected u the other knight u just think u are some really tuff shit . but at the end of the day i still feel sorry for u cuz i realy think u are retarded one day this is gona bite u in the ass u little black smurf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 8:34 pm

fordman wrote:
um if i remember frank u have played this game before wanting to make your self look like a hard ass. like u say u dont want to loose your freedom no u wouldn't loose your freedom u would loose your ass u would become someones bitch if i am not wrong quickenuf told u to show up to a ring and handle all of your shit talking once and for all and u pussy out talking about come to my wait class who the fuck are u roy jones u are a huge fag.. no one disrespected u the other knight u just think u are some really tuff shit . but at the end of the day i still feel sorry for u cuz i realy think u are retarded one day this is gona bite u in the ass u little black smurf

WOW you are so scary, and got me so scared behind tha keyboard! LMAO lets try this again pls..
what a Cocksuckar u are! who cares about what u think!. I ain't got time for your pussiness sir. My bad i meant ( Bitch)

Later ...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 8:48 pm

So many bad mofos on here Jerkit2 lol!
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 8:58 pm

no frank i would never expect for u to be scared at all i know u are the greatest the only one here that hides behind a computer here is u u should thank jorgi for not letting mostro beat u in front of everybody .i am not hiding if u want to find me ask black cobra who i am and he will also tell u where to find me to whom it may concern i am not a bad mofo i just dont like shit talkers and frank stop with the gay analogies its not helping your case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 10:07 pm

fordman wrote:
no frank i would never expect for u to be scared at all i know u are the greatest the only one here that hides behind a computer here is u u should thank jorgi for not letting mostro beat u in front of everybody .i am not hiding if u want to find me ask black cobra who i am and he will also tell u where to find me to whom it may concern i am not a bad mofo i just dont like shit talkers and frank stop with the gay analogies its not helping your case

violin

Hater jealous pos!

Again Bitch! Shut the fuck up! I am always out there racing my cars! if you have a problem with me come talk to me when you see me out there and stop talking shit! Just testing me nigga.

Now don't fucking reply to this shit , If you do! then you are a fucking homo Bitch.

Game over.
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 12th 2012, 11:12 pm

again i aint hating on your pore driving skills i will c u soon we will c how much shit u will talk c u later u littel black smurf till then i will keep enjoying u making an ass of your self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next