Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 7:52 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I'll be at the Track today, we have a more important race Alberth will have to worry about though.
U always got something more important to do whenever your about to get the walk Chris every time it's the same thing your so fucking smart that you even lie to yourself Jerkit

Straight up, i dont have time for some fuckin fanboy like you. someone dropped out of quick 8 so moron i will be in it. stay out of grown ass shit and stick to your hot wheels

and get the fuck off my dick til you can run me, you can talk all that shit but at the end of the day what do you have? YOU GOT A BUS PASS SON!

anytime your shit is ready bring cash and lmk. otherwise i aint playing your ethug life post.

Like if I was building my car to run your pos gt bruh when your 2jz abortion that has taking 3 years to build makes 800 Hp and still digs on the streets maybe then I will shut till then ima call u out every time u run your cocksucker. lol!

lol you still talking....what you got again? regular bus pass or premium?
3years? lol for 3 years i been racing my other car dumbass. you aint ever had shit but a fuckin keyboard. keep typing. I'll be waiting with cash for that parked ass junk.
keep typing homie thats all you can do.
You can catch me passing you on the bus bench
Oh u talking about that pos gt that already has gone thru a motor and now a tranny the one that never made power but hooks really well from the dig lmao your a punk that races his daily bcuz u haven't finished your abortion gtfo wit your dreams of being somebody kid your a idiot.

I'm really missing your point. Your ragging on Chris about blowing a motor and trans on the car he races multiple times a week for a while now? Ok you got him. Ha Chris your stupid for damaging your car. Racing is his hobby. Most hobbies are expensive especially this one. He is doing his thing so to rag on him for something stupid like that really makes you look like a fool. Sure he is a major shit talker but when it comes to racing I see him racing and don't see him backing down or coming w/ excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 9:07 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I'll be at the Track today, we have a more important race Alberth will have to worry about though.
U always got something more important to do whenever your about to get the walk Chris every time it's the same thing your so fucking smart that you even lie to yourself Jerkit

Straight up, i dont have time for some fuckin fanboy like you. someone dropped out of quick 8 so moron i will be in it. stay out of grown ass shit and stick to your hot wheels

and get the fuck off my dick til you can run me, you can talk all that shit but at the end of the day what do you have? YOU GOT A BUS PASS SON!

anytime your shit is ready bring cash and lmk. otherwise i aint playing your ethug life post.

Like if I was building my car to run your pos gt bruh when your 2jz abortion that has taking 3 years to build makes 800 Hp and still digs on the streets maybe then I will shut till then ima call u out every time u run your cocksucker. lol!

3years? lol for 3 years i been racing my other car dumbass. you aint ever had shit but a fuckin keyboard. keep typing. I'll be waiting with cash for that parked ass junk.
Oh u talking about that pos gt that already has gone thru a motor and now a tranny the one that never made power but hooks really well from the dig lmao your a punk that races his daily bcuz u haven't finished your abortion gtfo wit your dreams of being somebody kid your a idiot.

I'm really missing your point. Your ragging on Chris about blowing a motor and trans on the car he races multiple times a week for a while now? Ok you got him. Ha Chris your stupid for damaging your car. Racing is his hobby. Most hobbies are expensive especially this one. He is doing his thing so to rag on him for something stupid like that really makes you look like a fool. Sure he is a major shit talker but when it comes to racing I see him racing and don't see him backing down or coming w/ excuses.

thank you! glad someone sees the point
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 10:20 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Good I'm glad u feel this now go fuck yourself
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 10:47 pm

[quote="V6Chris"]
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
[

how the fuck you gonna call me out about it?
Im talking to frank not you cinderella, fuck boy just wants some attention like a fuckin chick
Lmao this is we're u live out your fantasy kid franks got more car than u a has had one for along time u still have yet to show anything besides pages of mouth running on two sites again who the fuck are u ? I think your some kid trying to be somebody online to make up for your pathetic life FUCK BOY those are some big words for a 50lb soak n wet kid thats already told me he don't want none now go act like your tough and fast up here but like I said I'm gonna call you out faggot every time...
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 11:12 pm

V6Chris wrote:
The GT doesnt make power, Ive always said that, its not about that.
Car made 422rwhp 535rwtq best ever.
for a cold air, xpipe and some nitrous lol thats exceptional as fuck.
car made 279rwhp stock
320/333 on motor

you make no power. you're waiting for bushing or some bullshit....what you say if fuckin pathetic and retarded. doesnt even make sense. I question how you were able to even join the forum without some kind of tutor next to you
Wow so I'm suppost to be impressed? You talk about bushings that was were mentioned along time ago when I was going to race a quote on quote stock talon that was actually built with a 18g on e85 running who knows how many pounds of boost against my car that's 100% stock motor tranny clutch turbo c'mon kid get a fucking a life your shit talking is just that no truth in anything you say and I'm sure ad turbo is your claim to fame with that 2jz swap yeah Chris alberth knows what he is doing question is do you? So congrats on your pos gt and good luck with the abortion like I said alberth is your only chance at ever being fast u dumb motherfucker lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:15 pm

I didnt read your 2 post. im sure its nonsense
whenever you have a car worth running I'll give you any race you want for cash.

til then you just wanna be like me or around me..

Last edited by V6Chris on August 25th 2012, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:17 pm

V6Chris wrote:
STD faggot
I work on cars everyday, id walk circles around your ass in a shop working on ANYTHING even DSM son.
I know what im doing hence since you've first needed bushings ive installed enough motors, blowers, turbos, fuel systems, headers, head swap, cam swap etc...every single day.

get a clue faggot
Cool story bruh....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:26 pm

I'am relying on Alberth to make my car fast yes.
I've never worked on that black car ever a day in my life.

you know everything, your pos built motor 18g would have been amazingly fast. you're not just some internet trolling homo. you're the coolest guy on the site and race more then all of us and we all GREATLY anticipate every opinion you have.
we're all just waiting for that special day you jump off a cliff
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:30 pm

PS mother fucker, i dont want to fight you in public dumbass cause unlike your criminal life that you gladly bragged about as if being a fuckin multiple felon is cool. and the fact that you going in and out of jail is casual for you. COOL that shit is cool when you've fucked up in life and you're NO BODY. you think im trying to make something up?
please look at you, all you have is jail and some free time.

So NO, i dont wanna be chillin with you in jail talkin about man, that interent talk was so worth a couple weeks behind bars so i can tell another cool story about getting arrested.
I've been arrested, its not cool, the entire process SUCKS, its embarrassing to anyone with any pride. you can brag about it feel free. i think its wack, and im not going to jail for you
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:36 pm

Another cool story bruh damn so moral is dont try grown men unless you can back it up, a month in jail would do you good Chris it would show you how important RESPECT is you faggot lmao
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 1:46 pm

Respect is earned not given by going to jail. more people on this site respect me then you
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 2:04 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Respect is earned not given by going to jail. more people on this site respect me then you
U still talking homie I get more respect every day in real life your a fucking kid u think I give a fuck what u say when we spoke on the phone u gave me nothing but respect in person you wouldnt act like that so why get online and run your mouth?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 2:15 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
U still talking homie I get more respect every day in real life your a fucking kid u think I give a fuck what u say when we spoke on the phone u gave me nothing but respect in person you wouldnt act like that so why get online and run your mouth?

We had already talked about this I'm done
thanks bye
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 25th 2012, 2:21 pm

Have a good day Chris you take care lol
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 27th 2012, 1:44 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
peacockpirate wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Good I'm glad u feel this now go fuck yourself

hope you attend a meet one day and have that same cnfidence.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 27th 2012, 2:04 pm

Always buddie u ain't scaring nobody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher