Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 10:14 am

nice ....... frank i was never goin to drive the supra so dont worry his gonna give it to you are u gonna put some cash where ur big mouth is
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 11:31 am

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
nice ....... frank i was never goin to drive the supra so dont worry his gonna give it to you are u gonna put some cash where ur big mouth is

Like i said! I am testing the car out, no money races till I know where my car it's at... Don't worry i am running N/T anyways.
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 12:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Like i said! I am testing the car out, no money races till I know where my car it's at... Don't worry i am running N/T anyways.

So if u lose it's cause ur still testing? U already have a built in excuse.... Just don't race anyone till ur dialed in and avoid more drama coming ur way
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 12:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

lol oh so all i have to do is ask one of many track officals i know lol
Frank the Gt500 ran n/t in west palm and a random fuck knew how fast it went anyway. lol n/t is like a personal refreshment to feel like no one knows shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 12:29 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I'll be at the Track today, we have a more important race Alberth will have to worry about though.
U always got something more important to do whenever your about to get the walk Chris every time it's the same thing your so fucking smart that you even lie to yourself Jerkit

Straight up, i dont have time for some fuckin fanboy like you. someone dropped out of quick 8 so moron i will be in it. stay out of grown ass shit and stick to your hot wheels

and get the fuck off my dick til you can run me, you can talk all that shit but at the end of the day what do you have? YOU GOT A BUS PASS SON!

anytime your shit is ready bring cash and lmk. otherwise i aint playing your ethug life post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 12:59 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:

lol oh so all i have to do is ask one of many track officals i know lol
Frank the Gt500 ran n/t in west palm and a random fuck knew how fast it went anyway. lol n/t is like a personal refreshment to feel like no one knows shit

TRACK OFFICIALS!!! Really Nig? i will make sure i talk to them and give them your name and your lil skiny description so tha does not happen!

Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 1:27 pm

Great now u scared him enough to not go, he would commit suicide if the world knew he's only running low 7's @ 99mph
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 1:29 pm

Lol i don't need to ask. Frank don't worry ill tell them. ill tell Tony rather Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 1:54 pm

S twice wrote:
Great now u scared him enough to not go, he would commit suicide if the world knew he's only running low 7's @ 99mph

Faster than your POS evo will ever go in a million years, and thats a fact. Jerkit LMAO Get a life u punk.
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 2:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

Faster than your POS evo will ever go in a million years, and thats a fact. Jerkit LMAO Get a life u punk.

WithStupid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 2:28 pm

S twice wrote:

lmao i have a slip of me vs Frank with him all out on his other motor 7.6 to i think 7.7 lol less mph tho lol
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 2:53 pm

Lol what a joke... When u get a second watch the clowns YouTube videos. Btw frank don't get all excited as if I searched u but I was watching a few TRC vids on YouTube and read the comments of the ka-t 240 vs monstro, one of them being by "kbcobra890hp" (sounds like a username for a 12 year old boy racer or someone that actually had a 890hp cobra lol) 2 months ago that read " Crushercobra speaking, I hate to say it but that gtr got the spanking 3x by my 700whp gt500 at the track IJS, another victim scratched off my list"
Then frank gets his ass WOOPED by him and starts playing victim as if he didn't antagonize anyone and starts crying like a little girl
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 2:57 pm

lol Take it easy, Frank has the handicap excuses at all time for mentally fucked in the head.

Frank honestly well not that hes not bad, hes a fuckin character ass mofo. lol 4-5years of comedy lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 3:08 pm

S twice wrote:
Lol what a joke... When u get a second watch the clowns YouTube videos. Btw frank don't get all excited as if I searched u but I was watching a few TRC vids on YouTube and read the comments of the ka-t 240 vs monstro, one of them being by "kbcobra890hp" (sounds like a username for a 12 year old boy racer or someone that actually had a 890hp cobra lol) 2 months ago that read " Crushercobra speaking, I hate to say it but that gtr got the spanking 3x by my 700whp gt500 at the track IJS, another victim scratched off my list"
Then frank gets his ass WOOPED by him and starts playing victim as if he didn't antagonize anyone and starts crying like a little girl

violin

Gotta love to fuck with big pussies clowns like yourself! Cocksuckar always talking and talking and talking andtalking!! And not one fucking race for all to see from his all beatup cunt! Pussy i already told you track or street any time those lil balls of yours decide drop" i'm ready My race first so i can embarrass tha smelly ass pussy of yours allover the internet and then i will take a nice shit on your chest and give you a whopping at the track... LMK

CRUSHERCOBRA (S Pussy's Daddy.) nutswing bukkae Jerkit
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 3:21 pm

^^ Internet tough guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 3:27 pm

[quote="S twice"] ^^ Internet tough guy[/quote

I tell it to your face anytime cunt boy. Jerkit Ur just a shit talker tha can't mind your own damn business, always leaking pussy juice allover the floor out your mouth! for once and all STFU and bring me a race or call me out to a race and stop talking all tha stupid nonsense. Why don't you come to the track tonight and try to take a piece of me nig instead of being running tha never ending train full of shit of yours?

Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 4:00 pm

^^^So scary
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 4:24 pm

I like how he puts a pic of himself jerking off and then says " this is for you". Like a little gift. Soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 5:15 pm

Lmao S Twice has got Frank angry as fuck.

And yeah Franks been giving everyone his gifts of internet semen since he started. Anything involving cock and jiz and hes all over it. Not even kidding, i'd say close to 50% of Franks post involve some kind of sexual act with penis in his mouth or his penis in another mans mouth..

Thats how Frank rolls though, no one here ever see's him anywhere but the very few times he goes out for a parking, aside from that he stays in Wilton Manors prowling the rainbow flagged shops
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 5:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
I'll be at the Track today, we have a more important race Alberth will have to worry about though.
U always got something more important to do whenever your about to get the walk Chris every time it's the same thing your so fucking smart that you even lie to yourself Jerkit

Straight up, i dont have time for some fuckin fanboy like you. someone dropped out of quick 8 so moron i will be in it. stay out of grown ass shit and stick to your hot wheels

and get the fuck off my dick til you can run me, you can talk all that shit but at the end of the day what do you have? YOU GOT A BUS PASS SON!

anytime your shit is ready bring cash and lmk. otherwise i aint playing your ethug life post.

Like if I was building my car to run your pos gt bruh when your 2jz abortion that has taking 3 years to build makes 800 Hp and still digs on the streets maybe then I will shut till then ima call u out every time u run your cocksucker. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 5:54 pm

stvdc2 wrote:

Like if I was building my car to run your pos gt bruh when your 2jz abortion that has taking 3 years to build makes 800 Hp and still digs on the streets maybe then I will shut till then ima call u out every time u run your cocksucker. lol!

lol you still talking....what you got again? regular bus pass or premium?
3years? lol for 3 years i been racing my other car dumbass. you aint ever had shit but a fuckin keyboard. keep typing. I'll be waiting with cash for that parked ass junk.
keep typing homie thats all you can do.
You can catch me passing you on the bus bench

you cant beat the GT lol you wanna race a car thats not ready?? lol you dont even have a car sucker?!! LMAO YOUR WORSE THEN FRANK! at least he's got something even if it loses.

mother fucker must be jelous. you see me posting up all these badass races i setup or go to or I'm in, and your jelous sorry ass is just watching trying to think of the next pathetic as fuck shit you can say.
THATS YOUR LIFE SON, you just watching me. lol now i see why you don like me, you wanna do half the shit i do. Shit a moped would be a huge upgrade for you
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 6:00 pm

V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol you still talking....what you got again? regular bus pass or premium?
3years? lol for 3 years i been racing my other car dumbass. you aint ever had shit but a fuckin keyboard. keep typing. I'll be waiting with cash for that parked ass junk.
keep typing homie thats all you can do.
You can catch me passing you on the bus bench
Oh u talking about that pos gt that already has gone thru a motor and now a tranny the one that never made power but hooks really well from the dig lmao your a punk that races his daily bcuz u haven't finished your abortion gtfo wit your dreams of being somebody kid your a idiot.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 6:13 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Oh u talking about that pos gt that already has gone thru a motor and now a tranny the one that never made power but hooks really well lmao your a punk that races his daily bcuz u haven't finished your abortion gtfo wit your dreams of being somebody kid your a idiot.

listen dumbass because you not knowing shit makes you look like the fuckin moron that you are.
My project is taking long cause I want it PERFECT, it has to be with my mouth and my attitude. you seen me race and the people that race with me. I dont fuck around and anything around me hooks, works and wins races mother fucker. Find another GN making that power spraying a 7Xmm Turbo out the gate on the shittiest part of us27. Find a GT500 making 790rwtq still 6speed doing digs out the gate on nitrous, Find ANY 3v with a stock motor that can hang with my shit.

NOTHING. I dont like the cocky shit, im confident in what i have, but what say is fucking real. People like you hate me purely cause my shits ALWAYS on point and I win races I shoulda never won. I've talked the house of shit with the world against me and still won a race. W/e you say dickhead dont mean shit. I've done it and you're still waiting.

The black car will be out soon. Trust me when I say you, and no one else will be ready for the madness and planned route for this car. That car has what to me is a lot of money. I aint rich, i dont sell drugs, rob people or do anything to illegal. I make money legit working hard doing what i love.

didnt your car just need bushings?! you talk all this shit and you cant afford bushing you dumb fuck.

PS my GT still has the original motor retard. trans is my second. Power Shifting dont last forever. I've got hundreds fo videos as proof i raced my shit TO MANY times a week.
That GT has enough races in it to match 10 cars on this site.

in the end we're still at point A
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE!?
still on the bus pass
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 6:17 pm

The GT doesnt make power, Ive always said that, its not about that.
Car made 422rwhp 535rwtq best ever.
for a cold air, xpipe and some nitrous lol thats exceptional as fuck.
car made 279rwhp stock
320/333 on motor

you make no power. you're waiting for bushing or some bullshit....what you say if fuckin pathetic and retarded. doesnt even make sense. I question how you were able to even join the forum without some kind of tutor next to you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 24th 2012, 6:20 pm

[quote="stvdc2"]
V6Chris wrote:
[

how the fuck you gonna call me out about it?
Im talking to frank not you cinderella, fuck boy just wants some attention like a fuckin chick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next