S twice
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 12:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
U must be at least moderately retarded. Read it again, Tiny!!!

^^^^ Pussy i don't have long hair nor wear any wigs like you do.! You keep getting that ass checked by your lovely physician Jerkit

lock the race inn cuz i am not coming back in here to posting shit anymore! From now and on, all my videos will be posted on site.!
No more frank hipping shit up in here nor making more jokes for anyone in here! If you anyone in here wants a piece of me or my car, come get me at site...

Later Bitches.

I love ur imagination... don't be mad u can't grow any. Your car sucks, u know it, I know it, south Florida knows it... I understand ur embarrassed on how ur car runs, all that money can't buy knowledge.. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel, put that handheld tuner down and come to grips with reality and realize you'll forever be "that guy"

Don't be mad,
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 12:55 pm

Before u give anybody a two round fight u need to give quickenouf his 2 rounds u pussyd out last time they told u to go to a ring I belive yore excuse was iu aren't in my weight class I wounder if that's. What u will tell someone on the street. Pussy. Wats gona be your excuse for joel
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:07 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Bench press contest!!! lets do this...i can press 505 once Laughing
vids or GTFO lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:18 pm

[quote="fordman"]Before u give anybody a two round fight u need to give quickenouf his 2 rounds u pussyd out last time they told u to go to a ring I belive yore excuse was iu aren't in my weight class I wounder if that's. What u will tell someone on the street. Pussy. Wats gona be your excuse for joel[/quote

lol! we gone through this many times the midgets not a bad guy he just suffers from shit mouth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:33 pm

[quote="BABY CRUSH"]
fordman wrote:
Before u give anybody a two round fight u need to give quickenouf his 2 rounds u pussyd out last time they told u to go to a ring I belive yore excuse was iu aren't in my weight class I wounder if that's. What u will tell someone on the street. Pussy. Wats gona be your excuse for joel[/quote

lol! we gone through this many times the midgets not a bad guy he just suffers from shit mouth

You're right, but one day he is gonna mouth off to the wrong guy and get knocked the fuck out. Maybe then he will learn his lesson...but probably not.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chirs Joel Is the reason why i have all these issues with people in here! He is always trying to make other people look inferior to him and everyone else in here! For that matter it brings nothing but drama in here which is what he and others love to come in here for! Half of the people come in here don't have a racing car nor they race either, but come in here to talk shit and instigate fights in shit like including Joel! 2 fucking years talking shit, threatening people and not one fucking race from him; but therefore he comes in here to pick on me and my car.

Typical Hater Behavior! Tha pos his building better put some good numbers, because i will be the first one picking on that shit track and street.
noone on here makes you look bad but yourself and please go back and show me where ive talked shit about my car or threaten anyone with my car the only one i talk shit to is you because you dont deserve any respect from me or anyone on this site your a sore loser and poor sport who builds heavy ass pos cars that always run good till you fuck with the tune and blow it up but i will tell you one thing you micro troll i wont be disrespected by your sorry ass or anyone on this site next time i ban you retarded ass it will be for good so dont beg me to put you on you said you were not going to post on sk anymore and you couldnt stay away for more than `10 hours lol remember i know when you sighn ion and all you ip addresses and fake accounts so the joke is on you once more clown Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:43 pm

[quote="FRC"]
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fordman wrote:
Before u give anybody a two round fight u need to give quickenouf his 2 rounds u pussyd out last time they told u to go to a ring I belive yore excuse was iu aren't in my weight class I wounder if that's. What u will tell someone on the street. Pussy. Wats gona be your excuse for joel[/quote

You're right, but one day he is gonna mouth off to the wrong guy and get knocked the fuck out. Maybe then he will learn his lesson...but probably not.

This is why i am getting bigger and stronger everyday so there is no wrong guy for me out there anymore! Unless there are going to knock me out with something else, and for that i am always ready.... Just bought a 17round clip just in case there is more than one tough guy out there tha would like to show off with me.
Jerkit

FordMan shut your pussy up!! You don't race nor do shit around here, but to leak pussy juice out your mouth allover... GO put a tampon up in tha bitch. bukkae
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:46 pm

Bitch lookin like Jerry Springer in this mofo....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fordman wrote:
i thought smurfs were suppose to be honest and tru i have never seen a smurf that lies and cant take the truth u lost stupid u jump mostro and he whopet u the first race the second one he destroyed u if your car would have gone lean it would have blown 20 plus pounds of boos plus nitrous on e85 witch when u run it lean it tends to melt pistons u are a joke smurf c u soon

Why don't just shut the fuck up already and mind your damn business! what do you have to offer to anyone your loose flapping pussy libs? Keep saying you see me soon! all I am gonna tell you is; you really think i am one of those guys out there to be fucking with and you are upping yourself for troubles and regret if you get to have any. Trust me when i say this! it will be the last time you even mention my name up in here, you are barking at the wrong tree pancho.

Crusher out this bitch.
lol! the clown is back. you may be barking up the wrong tree too midget lol! i suggest you race your car its better for your health no one in here is scared of you or your gun heck 78% or more pack a gun and some are not registered Very Happy Very Happy and body wise i dont think your 5'5 ass 180lb is going to do much either so chill and enjoy fuck this fighting shit you are nothing but a drama queen Jerkit we are here to race its not our fault your car is inferior to most
\

Anyone that don't know who you are in here might think you are some scary shit! Jerkit LMAO only if they knew... Wanna go to the gym with me Joel? I will give you the money you need to finish your car up FREE! Only if you can bench press your own weight atleast 5 times. But If you can''t and I do 5 or 10 reps more than you! then you will Ban yourself for a month and not talk not one shit to me ever again! DEAL? IF you can't accomplish that little task then shut the fuck up cuz you ain't no more man nor stronger than i am. If you don't wanna bench press then, pick a Boxing Gym and and will do two 3 minutes rounds and whoever gets the most punches inn takes the other respect home... No joking or nothing! I need to put some people in there place already enough of the BS.

Every Time I go to the Gym i see all these Big 200+lbs pussies trying to bench press 185lbs and struggling to pull 10reps then they see me ( the 190lbs midget pull 10 reps with 250lbs with no help all looking at me like what! Remember Joel you don't scare anyone, You're just a FAT looking Pussy with alot of heart and a big mouth nothing else. Who cares if you been in prison or not, for all we know you were probably someones bitch in there. Prison in USA is like going in vacation! they feat you well and make sure we all go to sleep well in shit. unlike from where i come from it's the other way around! people sleep on the floor ontop of each other, some even standing up and eat maybe once every 2 days.

Vote for JOEL CASTRO, the strongest man in the world.

bukkae

pussy dont be cute you know where i live.my back yard $500 says youll lose i dont have nothing to prove to you im not a steroid head like youy i gives a fuck what u bench in real life youll suck my dick like the hoe u are im not going to go on line amd talk shit thats not my style you got my number and you know whewre i live balls in your court waiting on your call right now i dont need to put on a show you shouldnt either because chris kicked your ass last time lol!

Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:49 pm

popcorn shit just got real
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:50 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
FRC wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fordman wrote:

This is why i am getting bigger and stronger everyday so there is no wrong guy for me out there anymore! Unless there are going to knock me out with something else, and for that i am always ready.... Just bought a 17round clip just in case there is more than one tough guy out there tha would like to show off with me.
Jerkit

FordMan shut your pussy up!! You don't race nor do shit around here, but to leak pussy juice out your mouth allover... GO put a tampon up in tha bitch. bukkae
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this is frank at the gym with his friends troll nation

Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:52 pm

FRC wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fordman wrote:

Jerkit

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
FRC

FRC wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fordman wrote:

Jerkit

Looks like you got it ALL figured out. Now you just got to figure out how to beat these GTR's and ADturbo. Maybe benching 300lbs will help you shift faster.
Back to top Go down

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6chirs Joel Is the reason why i have all these issues with people in here! He is always trying to make other people look inferior to him and everyone else in here! For that matter it brings nothing but drama in here which is what he and others love to come in here for! Half of the people come in here don't have a racing car nor they race either, but come in here to talk shit and instigate fights in shit like including Joel! 2 fucking years talking shit, threatening people and not one fucking race from him; but therefore he comes in here to pick on me and my car.

Typical Hater Behavior! Tha pos his building better put some good numbers, because i will be the first one picking on that shit track and street.
noone on here makes you look bad but yourself and please go back and show me where ive talked shit about my car or threaten anyone with my car the only one i talk shit to is you because you dont deserve any respect from me or anyone on this site your a sore loser and poor sport who builds heavy ass pos cars that always run good till you fuck with the tune and blow it up but i will tell you one thing you micro troll i wont be disrespected by your sorry ass or anyone on this site next time i ban you retarded ass it will be for good so dont beg me to put you on you said you were not going to post on sk anymore and you couldnt stay away for more than `10 hours lol remember i know when you sighn ion and all you ip addresses and fake accounts so the joke is on you once more clown Jerkit

lol! Ok LORD!!!

bukkae ban Jerkit welcome
Back to top Go down
FRC

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 1:53 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fordman wrote:
i thought smurfs were suppose to be honest and tru i have never seen a smurf that lies and cant take the truth u lost stupid u jump mostro and he whopet u the first race the second one he destroyed u if your car would have gone lean it would have blown 20 plus pounds of boos plus nitrous on e85 witch when u run it lean it tends to melt pistons u are a joke smurf c u soon

Why don't just shut the fuck up already and mind your damn business! what do you have to offer to anyone your loose flapping pussy libs? Keep saying you see me soon! all I am gonna tell you is; you really think i am one of those guys out there to be fucking with and you are upping yourself for troubles and regret if you get to have any. Trust me when i say this! it will be the last time you even mention my name up in here, you are barking at the wrong tree pancho.

Crusher out this bitch.
lol! the clown is back. you may be barking up the wrong tree too midget lol! i suggest you race your car its better for your health no one in here is scared of you or your gun heck 78% or more pack a gun and some are not registered Very Happy Very Happy and body wise i dont think your 5'5 ass 180lb is going to do much either so chill and enjoy fuck this fighting shit you are nothing but a drama queen Jerkit we are here to race its not our fault your car is inferior to most
\

Anyone that don't know who you are in here might think you are some scary shit! Jerkit LMAO only if they knew... Wanna go to the gym with me Joel? I will give you the money you need to finish your car up FREE! Only if you can bench press your own weight atleast 5 times. But If you can''t and I do 5 or 10 reps more than you! then you will Ban yourself for a month and not talk not one shit to me ever again! DEAL? IF you can't accomplish that little task then shut the fuck up cuz you ain't no more man nor stronger than i am. If you don't wanna bench press then, pick a Boxing Gym and and will do two 3 minutes rounds and whoever gets the most punches inn takes the other respect home... No joking or nothing! I need to put some people in there place already enough of the BS.

Every Time I go to the Gym i see all these Big 200+lbs pussies trying to bench press 185lbs and struggling to pull 10reps then they see me ( the 190lbs midget pull 10 reps with 250lbs with no help all looking at me like what! Remember Joel you don't scare anyone, You're just a FAT looking Pussy with alot of heart and a big mouth nothing else. Who cares if you been in prison or not, for all we know you were probably someones bitch in there. Prison in USA is like going in vacation! they feat you well and make sure we all go to sleep well in shit. unlike from where i come from it's the other way around! people sleep on the floor ontop of each other, some even standing up and eat maybe once every 2 days.

bukkae

pussy dont be cute you know where i live.my back yard $500 says youll lose i dont have nothing to prove to you im not a steroid head like youy i gives a fuck what u bench in real life youll suck my dick like the hoe u are im not going to go on line amd talk shit thats not my style you got my number and you know whewre i live balls in your court waiting on your call right now i dont need to put on a show you shouldnt either because chris kicked your ass last time lol!

He won't do it. You are not in his weight class.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:16 pm

FRC wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fordman wrote:

Crusher out this bitch.
\

bukkae

He won't do it. You are not in his weight class.
i know im 6' 250lb lol!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! Ok LORD!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bukkae ban Jerkit welcome
no im not lord im just a man but thank you for your dick pulling Wink ..... here is your reward faithfull follower Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:22 pm

I don't need no weight class anymore! tha was almost a year ago! I am in a totally different level now! I don't waste my time on this forum anymore, i do way better things with my everyday personal live now!!! I'll keep the rest to myself.. I will advise you all tough people out there pls don't fuck with me, don't even talk to me for your own good! I don't need friends nor haters in my live, I been doing really good all these year without either one.

BTW I fixed my own shit Sunday afternoon! I replaced the wal400's fuel Pumps with the E-85 compatible Wal465's, replaced the fuel filter, ran a new thicker wire front and back to the fuel pumps and rewired all the fuel pumps relays with new wire and added connectors for easy plug and play access... All done by me as usual.!!! I didn't have to pay Adturbo to do it for me! did a great job on my own.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I don't need no weight class anymore! tha was almost a year ago! I am in a totally different level now! I don't waste my time on this forum anymore, i do way better things with my everyday personal live now!!! I'll keep the rest to myself.. I will advise you all tough people out there pls don't fuck with me, don't even talk to me for your own good! I don't need friends nor haters in my live, I been doing really good all these year without either one.

BTW I fixed my own shit Sunday afternoon! I replaced the wal400's fuel Pumps with the E-85 compatible Wal465's, replaced the fuel filter, ran a new thicker wire and rewire all the fuel pumps relays with new wire and added connectors for easy plug and play access... All done by me as usual.
good for you let me pat u on the back wtf holy bi polar batman affraid you have beter things to do lmfao your on sk all day like i said before i know when you log in even as a guest so dont lie sk is your favorite past time at least you spend more than half of your day here with as much as 10+ log ins a day but we all know you are the mighty rich midget with 1000 cars and a super important life blah blah bla Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ps. now bring the dam car out stop the bullshit and race we will all respect you more

Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:47 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
popcorn shit just got real
Ama get real with you, next time we race I'll be 40+ lbs lighter..Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 2:55 pm

look at whos talking! all mighty god of shit talking creatures!! I used be in here not 10hrs, but the whole day and midnight! But the fact tha people like you full of shit makes me not want to be on here as much as i used be.I am not rich, I just work my ass off to pay and buy the things i like, which it creates more haters than friends at a time.
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 4:10 pm

What u should bue insted of a 17 round mag is an ak with a banana clip so u can put the ak and the banana clip in your ass a real man dosent talk about it he is about it and u have never been about anything ya I don't race any car but I have built more cars on this form then u can imagine u can imagine when u have one of your tech talks how I die inside knowing that u put your dirty littol smurf hands on a ford u arew the reason for is known as fix or repair daily insted of first on race day please sell that shelby and go buy a geo or a dawooo or a honday and leave the real mens cars to the real men go suck a dick u littol smurf and the day we meet make shore you bring the ak with the banana clip so I can put it in your ass with my hands cuxz that's what real me do use there hand not there mouth or a gun u would have learned that if u wouldent have been the town bitch from where ever u are u must have goten your adss beat so much when u where littol. O sorry u are still littol I mean young fag
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 4:15 pm

There is pkenty of people on here that got way more money then u and they don't got hatters but u do and its not cuz u got money its cuz u talk so much shit and u never loose u lost to mostro bothe races and u jumpt him the first one just admit it and c how much people would start to respect u but u don't u lie like a kid that just got cought eating candy when they were told not to hay stupid the candy is still in your mouth don't lie u lost
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 4:25 pm

fordman wrote:
There is pkenty of people on here that got way more money then u and they don't got hatters but u do and its not cuz u got money its cuz u talk so much shit and u never loose u lost to mostro bothe races and u jumpt him the first one just admit it and c how much people would start to respect u but u don't u lie like a kid that just got cought eating candy when they were told not to hay stupid the candy is still in your mouth don't lie u lost
bro , your grammar is hurting my brain badly lol! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 20th 2012, 4:30 pm

fordman wrote:
What u should bue insted of a 17 round mag is an ak with a banana clip so u can put the ak and the banana clip in your ass a real man dosent talk about it he is about it and u have never been about anything ya I don't race any car but I have built more cars on this form then u can imagine u can imagine when u have one of your tech talks how I die inside knowing that u put your dirty littol smurf hands on a ford u arew the reason for is known as fix or repair daily insted of first on race day please sell that shelby and go buy a geo or a dawooo or a honday and leave the real mens cars to the real men go suck a dick u littol smurf and the day we meet make shore you bring the ak with the banana clip so I can put it in your ass with my hands cuxz that's what real me do use there hand not there mouth or a gun u would have learned that if u wouldent have been the town bitch from where ever u are u must have goten your adss beat so much when u where littol. O sorry u are still littol I mean young fag

WOW!! You got me shaking you retarded pussy! your words would kill a man in split second! lets do this! Why don't we meet tonight somewhere so we can handle this banana mag your talking about bitch! bring whatever and whoever you want and i will bring my share!

Stop talking your fucking REFF pussy ass up in here and lets take care of business today!! YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY YOU TALK WAY TO MUCH!! YOU DON"T SCARE ANYONE... I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ASS TO SHOW UP PICK A PLACE MOTHER FUCKER SO YOU MEET THE REAL ME.

bukkae HERE I JUST CAME ALLOVER YOUR PUSSY BITCH. BTW LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOU FUCKING POS. COME PINGON!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next