Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 1:23 am

wow lol. that GTR is a monster
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 2:31 am

Crusher your shit got freight trained, from a neutral opinion there were several races all of which show that the GTR was faster. Your gonna need a nice shot ontop of your current setup to pull that GTR. Good luck your going to need it.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 5:03 am

Damn that gtr is a fire breathing monster good kill and thanks for the video
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 6:36 am

Frank i make power in the 450-500hp range u wanna puppykick me from a 20 to say u won a race? Comeon ill even label it 800hp evo against Crusher i know u need the selfesteem booster lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 8:02 am

wtf frank shaved his head to look like me lol! thats the mighty gt500 lmfao fucken parked i would of thought the gt500 would of jumped out harder but i guess not Jerkit congrats on the kill mostro car is moving hard Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 8:05 am

richevo wrote:
quikenuf wrote:
The moral of the story is not whether he won or lost, is the fact that after getting beat like a red headed step child he has the odasity to argue with mostro instead of just shaking his hand an taking his loss like a man. The fact that frank talks so much shit and doesn't admit to his losses is why everyone enjoys when he gets beat. Brother your car needs alot of tuning and you need a doctor, especially flashing all that money to mostro incase you didn't know he is a retired 43 year old millionaire idiot!!! Like he said he will buy your car, house and your net worth and sell it back to you cheaper so you can keep the change!!
i totally agree with you... When me and Mostro raced he pull me pretty good and i just went up to him, shook his hand and everything was drama free... Why not show respect to the other person?? All it takes It's a simple hand shake and that's it...
for sure show a little sportmanship

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 8:11 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:
guys the funny thing is that i'm sure the car tuned right on the bottle will make 1k hp and has plenty of stuff to do and beat mostro, its just that if he keeps tuning it himself at the gas station before he runs and drives it like a honda civic he will never beat even 7xx hp cars. The zl1 that night makes about 6xx and weighs over 4xxx pounds and was creeping up behind frank cause he was in the gtr's lane on the second run but frank shot 4th gear and let off the throttle. Franks car is definitely ready cause its running but on the old frank tune!!

Here so you don't forget what i did to that pos you had for a car! I even gave the hit and yanked tha bitch out you. LMAO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
now thats a waste of film you cant see anything as always your wins are shady and never a good video kinda like the big foot videos you see something but your really not sure wtf your seeing. grow up frank be a sport for once in your life this is exactly why people dont like to race you and when you lose people love it

Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 9:48 am

funny thing is that frank was racing by himself, why didn't you race me from a dig on the street or the track, I called you out for about a month and it never happen, that car on a stock block and a s trim vortec boosting 10 pounds went 10 60 , something that your red junk never ran, and as for mostro I've known him for about 18 years now so no hater I'm not pulling on him hes my friend, I was calming him down being a sport and not behind him edging him on to fuck you up, or get involved and step to you, I was being a sport not to mention that you got literally whooped so bad if you would have stayed on it mostro would have pulled on you like the video you posted of me lol!!!! and you both have the same horse power, when we were gonna race you had 7xx and I had 4xx, and you still wouldn't race me from a dig or a 20 roll, thats enough shame I don't think you can handle much more of these beatings, I guess if I was single with no kids like you and no family I would probably spend all my money on cars but with the little I spend I'm still faster than you, this isn't even a hobby for me its when ever I get a chance once in a while. I have bigger priortys!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 9:57 am

lol!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AND THIS IS A TURBO MUSTANG AND ITS STILL LEFT BEHIND FRANK YOUR CAR WILL NEVER BEAT MOSTROS CAR GIVE UP SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE HEAD lol!

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 10:29 am

So do we get to stop hearing about that beast? It's about time the cobra got blew the fuck out
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 10:44 am

damn no one took the time to say thank you to TRC for the great video as always
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 11:05 am

noscape wrote:
damn no one took the time to say thank you to TRC for the great video as always
+1
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 11:48 am

Trc know they make the best videos
Back to top Go down
AlexRz06
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 11:58 am

LMFAO @ "te parti el culeco" hahahaha..

Frank 50 roll with an old junk Vette that makes 650 on a good day lol..

LMK
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:00 pm

Nomad wrote:
Frank i make power in the 450-500hp range u wanna puppykick me from a 20 to say u won a race? Comeon ill even label it 800hp evo against Crusher i know u need the selfesteem booster lol

Not to stir the pot, but your car wont beat his, and funny you'll do a 20 with that car not mine though after your call out lol
plus you wont even show to the meet on race day because of slight prediction of few people going
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:01 pm

no disrespect, but I think this will be the new AKA for frank

FrankTEPARTIELCULECOcrusher!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:04 pm

I guess I must be watching the wrong videos......

FRANK WON.... He walked that ass...cant everyone see that his GT500 is the :NEW" king of the STREETS... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Everyone better run and hide.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:15 pm

I can't tell what's more embarrassing the ZL1 on 125 shot not beating anyone or Franks "beast" losing like he's parked on the road after such a long and anticipated build lol.

Shoulda bought a vette Frank
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:16 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:21 pm

Nomad wrote:
I can't tell what's more embarrassing the ZL1 on 125 shot not beating anyone or Franks "beast" losing like he's parked on the road after such a long and anticipated build lol.

Shoulda bought a vette Frank

the ZL1 not beating anyone? are you a fuckin idiot. i can line you up a race with him since your shits so fast.
i guess you missed the week he won a couple thousand...

LMK if your mouth can back up anything you say and i'll set it up. still waiting on my race, now Frank and you want the ZL1.

Whats up i got cash on all 3 races says you become the new tell-a-dumby
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Not to stir the pot, but your car wont beat his, and funny you'll do a 20 with that car not mine though after your call out lol
plus you wont even show to the meet on race day because of slight prediction of few people going

Thanks Mr Benchracer anymore predictions today?

I choose not to race u cause I can't take u seriously Ur in Ur low to mid 20s and still dress like your a git in high school that has to look ghetto to impress his boys. Atleast after all the Shit talking and fukin around Franks a good sport and can be taken seriously but you? Your a joke and i can't help but chuckle every time i see u wearing that black dress for a T

Btw are u using a magic ball or a wand for these benchracer predictions?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:39 pm

Nomad i know you're mad but what does any of that have to do with racing the ZL1?
WHERES THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS NOW?

as far as my clothes, im not even gonna lie. since i was probably about 10years old I've been wearing what i wear to the races, some gym shorts, and a plain tshirt or my tshirt. The black "dress" is actually more a work shirt, so if you see me in a black tshirt its probably because i was working before i got out there

i know that is your defense for not racing put pussy lets stop with the excuses now

Say something to me OUT THERE IN PERSON FOR ONCE. and race what your dick lips talk about. LMK IM SURE THE ZL1 will give you any race too and walk that ass
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:40 pm

Lmaooooooo Ur Shit talking is hilarious and thanks for the explanation lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 11th 2012, 12:40 pm

Frank can be taken serious?
LMAO NOMAD youre a fuckin clown like frank you realize that arguing in the video took place after the race....you're 100% certified Frank and Clown affiliation Corp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next