Share | 

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 10:48 am

noscape wrote:
Quote :
500-600 horsepower cars V6chris! i made 680whp with a 2004 cobra 2.8 kenne bell all installation,from the fuel pumps, injectors , blower etc... All done in one day on my driveway by myself! all these cars you are showing me on video are beyond slow V6chris! i don't drive 500-600 horsepower car anymore, that was 4 years ago.

But yea! Good job anyways' shits look clean. Very Happy
no offense , but after seeing this video , how mostros gtr flew by you , looks like your still there .. and the track video , you got lucky it was an 1/8th cause that looked like another fly by after the 1/8 , looked like you open a parachute the way that gtr flew by you...

You have to understand that a 200whp difference between two cars plays a big roll when trying to win a race track or street, the car with the most whp will most likely overcome the lesser whp vehicle at the long run right?! IJS, It does not take a rocket scientist to figure tha out.

welcome
Back to top Go down
S twice
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 10:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
noscape wrote:
Quote :
500-600 horsepower cars V6chris! i made 680whp with a 2004 cobra 2.8 kenne bell all installation,from the fuel pumps, injectors , blower etc... All done in one day on my driveway by myself! all these cars you are showing me on video are beyond slow V6chris! i don't drive 500-600 horsepower car anymore, that was 4 years ago.

no offense , but after seeing this video , how mostros gtr flew by you , looks like your still there .. and the track video , you got lucky it was an 1/8th cause that looked like another fly by after the 1/8 , looked like you open a parachute the way that gtr flew by you...

You have to understand that a 200whp difference betwin two cars plays a big roll when trying to win a race track or street! IJS, It does not take a rocket scientist to figure tha out.

welcome

Oh so u knew u were going to lose in your 600hp FULLY built Shelby (800-200whp).... Seems legit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 10:53 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:

lol! This is a good one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:00 am

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
noscape wrote:
Quote :

You have to understand that a 200whp difference betwin two cars plays a big roll when trying to win a race track or street! IJS, It does not take a rocket scientist to figure tha out.

welcome

Oh so u knew u were going to lose in your 600hp FULLY built Shelby (800-200whp).... Seems legit

Jerkit2 my car makes 750whp on a mustang dyno, now do the math.

That GTR makes well over 850whp mustang dyno, and around 900+ on a dynojet! You guys are blinded and keep believing tha BS 750-800hp GTR BS story. I been around racing long enough to know how much whp a car makes based on how fast it is when racing against it. In your case you are just a clown! i told you to come race me track or street and your little balls have not dropped yet! What are you scared now?
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:12 am

Ur scared of your own shadow... Let me know when ur vagina forms into a dick and balls and let's do a 40 ... U sound ignorant with dyno numbers btw.. Why don't u learn a thing or two and realize that small turbos don't need peak numbers to be fast because it all depends on how linear or flat the curve is. For example my friend has a Porsche 996 making 717 dynojet and traps 147mph full weight... I know this is a lot for u to comprehend but we all gotta start somewhere... Besitos :-*
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:14 am

i still dont see this mighty new set up is slower than the red abortion crusher scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:29 am

Joel you can not say such a thing All because i had some minor issues tha night with my fuel system, Obviously if the car goes lean in the middle of the race it would run like shit! This new shelbys when going lean the ECU kicks in on lean mode and the ECU will cut the ignition and timing off to prevent meltdown. Joel you don't know a thing about tuning nor about electronics bro! I wonder what will be the excuse when i come back and beat this almighty unbeatable GTR flat out! I done it before and it will happen again. Watch.

BTW there are some $125K + Machines blowing up out there after few runs! My pos still together in one piece.
the only true words to this entire post afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:34 am

S twice wrote:
Ur scared of your own shadow... Let me know when ur vagina forms into a dick and balls and let's do a 40 ... U sound ignorant with dyno numbers btw.. Why don't u learn a thing or two and realize that small turbos don't need peak numbers to be fast because it all depends on how linear or flat the curve is. For example my friend has a Porsche 996 making 717 dynojet and traps 147mph full weight... I know this is a lot for u to comprehend but we all gotta start somewhere... Besitos :-*

You will get your 40 roll when you come forward with what we agreed on. Till then don't even bother saying a thing to me Fabio.
Back to top Go down
S twice

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 11:43 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

You will get your 40 roll when you come forward with what we agreed on. Till then don't even bother saying a thing to me Fabio.

Just as soon as u admit ur at 100% full potential... No excuses please
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 2:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel you can not say such a thing All because i had some minor issues tha night with my fuel system, Obviously if the car goes lean in the middle of the race it would run like shit! This new shelbys when going lean the ECU kicks in on lean mode and the ECU will cut the ignition and timing off to prevent meltdown. Joel you don't know a thing about tuning nor about electronics bro! I wonder what will be the excuse when i come back and beat this almighty unbeatable GTR flat out! I done it before and it will happen again. Watch.

BTW there are some $125K + Machines blowing up out there after few runs! My pos still together in one piece.

the only true words in this post.Frank your car will never beat that gtr on the streets give it up and your right i dont know shit about tuning thats why i go to people that do unlike you that tunes your own shit into parked mode Jerkit lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 2:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:

whats with calling everyone fabio frank? do you like to read those fabio books? do they make your little snatch wet in your panties? or your just plain gay:lol!: lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 2:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

So you're saying you lost cause your car went lean during the race and shut down? Nice excuse.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 2:45 pm

Frank u wanna refresh my memory. Wat car are u talking about. And Wat track and Wat day
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:22 pm

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
Frank u wanna refresh my memory. Wat car are u talking about. And Wat track and Wat day

Whos tha guy driving the Supra Albert?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:31 pm

FRC wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

So you're saying you lost cause your car went lean during the race and shut down? Nice excuse.

Ask TRC tha saw my predator! check engine came on because one of the fuel lines ripped opened on one of the fuel pumps causing the engine to go lean and the ECU to kick on lean mode! That's why i couldn't race the ZL1 and went home after that.

Don't worry, I got the new E-85 pumps in already and we will race again! i will let Paul know next week so we can have a rematch! If i lose this time i will take my loss no drama! So let Mosntrico know tha his daddy is coming for him to beat him on the streets too.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
noscape wrote:
Quote :

welcome

Jerkit2 my car makes 750whp on a mustang dyno, now do the math.

That GTR makes well over 850whp mustang dyno, and around 900+ on a dynojet! You guys are blinded and keep believing tha BS 750-800hp GTR BS story. I been around racing long enough to know how much whp a car makes based on how fast it is when racing against it. In your case you are just a clown! i told you to come race me track or street and your little balls have not dropped yet! What are you scared now?

It made a hair over 800 on the MD Dyno. If you knew more about GTR's you will know than an Alpha 9 can't make over 850 on MD dyno. I can show you a handful of dyno's from Nagtroc that all make right under or over 800 on MD dyno. Instead of trying to make more power you should work on making the car hook! Make sure to have a GPS in car, after watching the video when Monstro came around you he was doing 145-150 and he had MPH on you so you probably let off around 130. When your ready for 45 roll let me know frank I would be glad to put train after train on you so we can keep the trend of me beating everything you own LOL.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FRANK THE KING

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:37 pm

lol No 45 for you! 70-80 when i come back out!!! I got something for tha GTR next race! i am not losing again my friend! Mark my words. BTW I didn't lett off Lean mode kicked inn and i thought i hit the revlimeter, Is no excuses Joel!! Also Joel You don't have a running car yet, so stop trying to look like you drive a bad ass machine! don't forget i waked tha ass of yours too pipo.

Jerkit lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 15th 2012, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:40 pm

Lol. U got to be kidding me Frank you.are seriously are a true carácter tell u Wat. Since that.supra has all that power. Right. And ur car. Was on the old setup right. Let's do.this. I'm gonna run u with a supra that has half the power. And u have your new all mighty setup u shouldnt have any kind of trouble beating. Me right. Alright Mr hot shit put,$1000 in the table and let's do this. It should be an easy win for u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:44 pm

Lol. U got to be kidding me Frank you.are seriously are a true carácter tell u Wat. Since that.supra has all that power. Right. And ur car. Was on the old setup right. Let's do.this. I'm gonna run u with a supra that has half the power. And u have your new all mighty setup u shouldnt have any kind of trouble beating. Me right. Alright Mr hot shit put,$1000 in the table and let's do this. It should be an easy win for u

lol! Rolling Eyes lol! Bring me a 1000whp supra 6speed off nitrous and I will put $2000 down and take your money home with me making only 800whp!

LMK the ball is in your court room MR... Otherwise lets run tha black supra for free and you take the embarrassment home instead...
If the car runs good by this weekend we can set this shit up and be done with it...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:44 pm

Lmk when u want me to mop the floor with that hunkofshit of urs. All over Countyline. Or anywhere u want. And by the way that's not my car.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:46 pm

I'm ready. You are the one that has been having the technical difficulties
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:47 pm

Lmk when u want me to mop the floor with that hunkofshit of urs. All over Countyline. Or anywhere u want. And by the way that's not my car.

Crusher (1)
Adturbo (0)

lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:49 pm

Wat happened that same day when I told u to go to the street. U where shitting all over the place. U knew the supra had over 10mph. On top of u pos. Just in the 1/8. Imagine Wat that supra would of done to u in a 1/4 or in the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 3:49 pm

I'm ready. You are the one that has been having the technical difficulties

Its a working progress my friend! But when it's 100% you wont be able to touch it with anything on its class my friend....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next