HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 6:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
2months ago the motor was out of the car ?

No not really! I been driving the car for two months now breaking it inn! The car was up and running in June.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 7:08 pm

Frank if you gave me any reason in the world thats reasonable why I should go and help you, then Frank you bet your ass I would. I would have been at your house, problem fixed and you racing right or waiting on the right parts.
I know in your eyes Frank I'm some punk that just changes oil, but ask around and you'll find when its time to get shit done, I do, and it works, its clean and presentable.

So give me that reason Frank, with all you've ever done for me, why I'd lend you my hand of help? I already told and asked you Frank many times.
I knew this day would come and here it is.

The fuck what everyone thinks, you be-littled everyone! 1600hp GTRs PIECE OF SHIT to this shelby, Sandors car, PIECE OF SHIT! Joels car, monstro, and many more. If that shelby wasnt yours you'd say it was a piece of shit too looking at that video. Karma is a mother fucker Frank, Thats why I wont make the same mistakes you are again.

Frank look at your racing history, how many times has a plug burned? pump gone bad? fuel system fail? nitrous not turn on? blower have a problem? motor blow? fuel leaking? vacuum leak? and other many common casualties have you've countlessly posted about all your vehicles. You realize those similar problems cant allllll be the 10 cars you've had.
Nothings changed Frank, its always been the same problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 7:12 pm

Allllll the people you talked shit to you're now begging for help. Its still a forum Frank, you think in your shelby you can throw in some of the parts these people are saying and it'll ride out fine? lmao still a forum frank, you never learn shit from it
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 7:24 pm

I run 2 walbros in tank and I ran into similar problems as you. We noticed on the dyno the fuel pressure gauge would go crazy and the car was going lean. We re wired the pumps individually with 10 gauge wire, relays and a fuse to the battery and the problem went away. Not only did it go away but the car made an extra 100whp.

Another issue is I noticed my fuel pressure at idle was 20psi instead of 43 and obviously the car ran like crap. The culprit was a ripped hose going to the pump in tank.

Hope it helps
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 8:14 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
is this a
fighting thread or a racing thread ban threadjacked but i still love the little black smurf comment lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol nice pick always loosing never in front
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 13th 2012, 8:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
no one cares about your quick video either. tell your mom or dog or a tree even i really don't care to see an update on your car in every single thread on here

Why don't you bring me your mom instead so i can test her out first! I am sure she will put up lots of pressure on my pump...
punk ass clown Jerkit BTW you are on my thread bitch.

lol yep frank your right its all your thread about getting walked the fuck out on and then embarassed in front of 50 ppl haha you win frank !
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 8:31 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
no one cares about your quick video either. tell your mom or dog or a tree even i really don't care to see an update on your car in every single thread on here

Why don't you bring me your mom instead so i can test her out first! I am sure she will put up lots of pressure on my pump...
punk ass clown Jerkit BTW you are on my thread bitch.

lol yep frank your right its all your thread about getting walked the fuck out on and then embarassed in front of 50 ppl haha you win frank !
ALWAYS AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 11:34 am

92redhatch wrote:
I run 2 walbros in tank and I ran into similar problems as you. We noticed on the dyno the fuel pressure gauge would go crazy and the car was going lean. We re wired the pumps individually with 10 gauge wire, relays and a fuse to the battery and the problem went away. Not only did it go away but the car made an extra 100whp.

Another issue is I noticed my fuel pressure at idle was 20psi instead of 43 and obviously the car ran like crap. The culprit was a ripped hose going to the pump in tank.

Hope it helps

It looks like you were having kind of the same issue i have now!! Except for the wiring which it's not the issue on my car! the pumps went bad because the old design walbros 400's are not compatible with E-85 as per walbro Manufacture! I bought 2 465''s made specifically for E-85 sealed connectors and everything. So lets see how everything goes. Hopefully i can have the car ready for this Saturday.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 11:54 am

FRANK ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE V6CHRIS KNOWS HIS SHIT ON ELECTRICAL STUFF HE HELPED ME WITH SOME SHIT ON MY CAR Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 12:01 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
FRANK ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE V6CHRIS KNOWS HIS SHIT ON ELECTRICAL STUFF HE HELPED ME WITH SOME SHIT ON MY CAR Cool

thanks brotha. i got stuck on the dyno yesterday and today a lil too probably, when I'm done today ill shoot over there. got something too
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 12:08 pm

V6Chris wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

thanks brotha. i got stuck on the dyno yesterday and today a lil too probably, when I'm done today ill shoot over there. got something too
NO PROBLEM I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE lol! HIT ME UP LATER Cool

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 4:28 pm

Get the clippers ready! mohawk day
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 5:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
92redhatch wrote:

Hope it helps

It looks like you were having kind of the same issue i have now!! Except for the wiring which it's not the issue on my car! the pumps went bad because the old design walbros 400's are not compatible with E-85 as per walbro Manufacture! I bought 2 465''s made specifically for E-85 sealed connectors and everything. So lets see how everything goes. Hopefully i can have the car ready for this Saturday.

Very Happy

I got to tell you ive never heard of walbros going bad with e85. Your problem is most likely not the pumps.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 5:37 pm

Frank got a lil bored at the shop buddy and knew how much you love making videos so i went out made one just for ya

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is right after the install....of the spark plugs of course Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 6:28 pm

92redhatch wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
92redhatch wrote:

Hope it helps

Very Happy

for real i have been running nothing but e85 through mine for over a year without a single issue.... but they suck and don't work Rolling Eyes

I got to tell you ive never heard of walbros going bad with e85. Your problem is most likely not the pumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 6:40 pm

500-600 horsepower cars V6chris! i made 680whp with a 2004 cobra 2.8 kenne bell all installation,from the fuel pumps, injectors , blower etc... All done in one day on my driveway by myself! all these cars you are showing me on video are beyond slow V6chris! i don't drive 500-600 horsepower car anymore, that was 4 years ago.

But yea! Good job anyways' shits look clean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 7:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank got a lil bored at the shop buddy and knew how much you love making videos so i went out made one just for ya

this is right after the install....of the spark plugs of course Rolling Eyes

lol what's wrong with the black 2011+ GT with a BBR decal ?
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 9:00 pm

Quote :
500-600 horsepower cars V6chris! i made 680whp with a 2004 cobra 2.8 kenne bell all installation,from the fuel pumps, injectors , blower etc... All done in one day on my driveway by myself! all these cars you are showing me on video are beyond slow V6chris! i don't drive 500-600 horsepower car anymore, that was 4 years ago.

no offense , but after seeing this video , how mostros gtr flew by you , looks like your still there .. and the track video , you got lucky it was an 1/8th cause that looked like another fly by after the 1/8 , looked like you open a parachute the way that gtr flew by you...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 9:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank that's just what happened to be at the shop jus now. you know we've played with much bigger power cars.
that's really not the point. Frank i started in my back yard too thats niot the point i learned trouble shooting here. you think that ysi just cranked up and made a dyno pull? lol i spent more time getting it to idle fixing the small annoying shit ur going through then it did to slap on the blower. anyway can be a bolt on mechanic I've seen their work. Its being able to be a real tech that's gives you a good race car
Back to top Go down
Boostedstang

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 14th 2012, 11:10 pm

[quote="V6Chris"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank that's just what happened to be at the shop jus now. you know we've played with much bigger power cars.
that's really not the point. Frank i started in my back yard too thats niot the point i learned trouble shooting here. you think that ysi just cranked up and made a dyno pull? lol i spent more time getting it to idle fixing the small annoying shit ur going through then it did to slap on the blower. anyway can be a bolt on mechanic I've seen their work. Its being able to be a real tech that's gives you a good race car[/quote

Amen!
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 7:39 am

All in all Frank's a good guy just has big ego and mouth a lot of the time. He still fails to realize that if he actually had somebody who knew what they were doing working on the car he could really be a competitor out here... Instead he continues to deal with people who obviously don't know how to build a car to make real power. No disrespect Frank, but your decision making is what costs you so much in the end and just makes you look bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 7:55 am

+10
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 8:45 am

Frank what happen u decided to keep wasting money on the fuel system lol. Bro u got to be kidding me Frank in reality most ppl here feel bad for u and have tried to help you but you just don't want to help urself. With that been said lmk when u think u r ready. Run that abortion u call a car so i can prove you ones again. That I'm ur daddy
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   August 15th 2012, 10:43 am

Albert tha abortion making 700whp beat your 954whp supra at the track Remembered?.... You better make sure you win cuz you're going to look worse than me now after the fact.

In regards to Monstro GTR! (Rematch Most Likely Next week) So lets see what happens next race... I am fixing the issue with the fuel system for once and all so i don't run into more BSes like these and take the win home... Next race there will no haters sitting in my car. So bring your gopro cameras next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher   

Back to top Go down

TRC VIDEO *****GTR VS Crusher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next