Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 7th 2012, 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He had this video for sometime and just got it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 7th 2012, 12:33 pm

This is the stupidest race i have ever seen in the history of racing!...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 7th 2012, 1:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

a win is a win ,,, when its a money race frank
Back to top Go down
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 7th 2012, 1:50 pm

is there never going to be a rematch?
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 7th 2012, 1:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
how is it stupi the rx7 got the hit and sandor chased and pulled , hes your daddy
Back to top Go down
Rhino350z

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 9:23 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
how is it stupi the rx7 got the hit and sandor chased and pulled , hes your daddy

He clearly miss shifted, I suppose that makes it not so great of a race.. should have made terms to the race, something like 2 out 3.
Back to top Go down
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 10:01 pm

i guess none of ya know what really happened. the vacuum line came off the computer and no one got the hit and it was a 3 race deal when the problem was fixed mister bad ass 2jz sandor didnt want no more cuz he was scared
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 10:08 pm

You fucking idiots :facepalm:

The line came off...Hugiito said let's run again and Sandor backed down

"stupid rx7" Trust me, Osdany you will never get to that level. Posting pics of cars that aren't yours just confirms that you're just a wannabe living off "hopes and dreams."

Btw run Mike with OUR rx7....wait nvm...that'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 10:23 pm

who fucking cares i got better thing to do than to be racing
Back to top Go down
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 10:38 pm

yea like stealing money from a old lady huh. fucking fagget
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 9th 2012, 10:40 pm

Ouch Mad

damn troll -_-

gtfo of here with your nonsense.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 1:31 am

osdper0911 wrote:
who fucking cares i got better thing to do than to be racing

You have better things to do than to be racing? Yet you're on a street racing website. Makes alot of sense.
Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 5:12 am

^ thank you!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 1:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
you can see it again just race sandor Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit fucken parked ass hater Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 1:34 pm

Rhino350z wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

He clearly miss shifted, I suppose that makes it not so great of a race.. should have made terms to the race, something like 2 out 3.

wtf 2 out of 3 is this car and driver magazine or fucken street racing Jerkit the rx7 talked shit and got raped in the ass

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 1:38 pm

bigmike wrote:
i guess none of ya know what really happened. the vacuum line came off the computer and no one got the hit and it was a 3 race deal when the problem was fixed mister bad ass 2jz sandor didnt want no more cuz he was scared
you fags didnt want to race for money but anyways where is the pos abortion rx7 now in pieces lol

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AND HERE IS THE PIC OF THE DAY THAT HUGUITO GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY SANDORS lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
BigTurboBlondie

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 5:46 pm

^ stalker much.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 5:49 pm

oye big turbo blondie! I think the rx7 needs to come back out. if they swear they can beat adturbo come back out w/ money and re run that shit.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 10th 2012, 6:03 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
oye big turbo blondie! I think the rx7 needs to come back out. if they swear they can beat adturbo come back out w/ money and re run that shit.
+1
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 11th 2012, 4:42 am

BigTurboFakeBlondie wrote:
^ stalker much.
Fake ass blond dye your eyebrows , wax your top lip ,shave all your legs not just from the knee down like all you hialeah refs and Dont worry about me sk is everywhere even in your sorry ass shops where all your sorry abortion smoke machines are built

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on August 11th 2012, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   August 11th 2012, 4:47 am

peacockpirate wrote:
Those rx7 spend more time broken in the shop it will be an other 3years for the smoke machine to come out and kill mosquitoes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run   

Back to top Go down

Oldie, but good, RX7 vs ADturbo 240 $1k run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1