STREET KING

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 9:56 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 11:30 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
Please enlighten us on what your car runs in frank world in the 1/4 since you already know lol

It's just a pos 4,000lbs car there is nothing to worry about! Trust me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 11:49 am

Ill say it before and say it again. i will bring professional $2k scales i bet $500 ur car doesn't weigh 4,000lbs

Frank the Shelby is heading south as well for a street race, what can we negotiate reasonably between ur car, the Shelby and or my car.
a 60 roll is out of the question as well as anything pass 140...where we race it hooks very well a low roll/dig isn't an issue. plus u haven't even tried it. Frank u know what i make and the Shelby makes. lets be reasonable and set something up that requires some kind of driving. power uve got both cars covered. my car only makes 420hp. and the Shelby has never seen 700hp on a dyno 677was it with nitrous and race fuel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 12:15 pm

V6 Chris , so u guys only spraying a 100 juice on a shelby that can take 150 shot all day ? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 12:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ill say it before and say it again. i will bring professional $2k scales i bet $500 ur car doesn't weigh 4,000lbs

Frank the Shelby is heading south as well for a street race, what can we negotiate reasonably between ur car, the Shelby and or my car.
a 60 roll is out of the question as well as anything pass 140...where we race it hooks very well a low roll/dig isn't an issue. plus u haven't even tried it. Frank u know what i make and the Shelby makes. lets be reasonable and set something up that requires some kind of driving. power uve got both cars covered. my car only makes 420hp. and the Shelby has never seen 700hp on a dyno 677was it with nitrous and race fuel.

Bring the Shelby 40-50 to 140-150 $1,000 cash race GPS in car No excuses. Same for your car take the hit... Nothing else can't be negotiated here! i am not interested in digging my car on the streets, It didn't hook before and it wont hook now unless it's at the track period
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 12:23 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
V6 Chris , so u guys only spraying a 100 juice on a shelby that can take 150 shot all day ? Lol

We all know they are spraying tha Shelby well over a 150shot' unless the owner lets us see the jets with our on eyes...
that i care cuz not even with a 200shot tha car wont beat my car. IJS
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 12:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Bring the Shelby 40-50 to 140-150 $1,000 cash race GPS in car No excuses. Same for your car take the hit... Nothing else can't be negotiated here! i am not interested in digging my car on the streets, It didn't hook before and it wont hook now unless it's at the track period

Where's my 40 roll??? popcorn
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 12:52 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:03 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

YOU wont get a 40 roll You agreed to a 60 roll and said you will still beat my car at tha roll! So lets make it happen Mr
Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
Please enlighten us on what your car runs in frank world in the 1/4 since you already know lol

Very Happy

Good god your a moron
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:16 pm

bambinov8 wrote:

125 with race fuel as well and on pump only 75.
A lot of people are worried about spraying so much to make power. its not always that, we wanted to go easy with the nitrous now because is trans isnt in great condition and hes going to be going auto soon we can always add more then if we wanted.
I personally see no point. in one pass i saw most everything i wanted.
Ive tested the difference between 100shot and 150...wanna know the different on my car? .08 of a second and not an inch of mph change.
you think its funny and Frank, honestly I laugh back at you guys for thinkin its on so much nitrous and that we're scared to admit yatta yatta

the car went 10.4@133 on its first pass.. you honestly think a 150 will make it go 9s? trap higher?
never on this setup. even 200shot i garuntee the car would actually run worse then what it did there.
This shelby is setup very very well. only traps 133 but honestly its not competition for your car. This car was built to do something more out of range then a 60roll. This car consistantly has done dig races on the street successfully with even a nitto tire and stock wheel.

Actually ANY SHELBY ON HERE OR MUSTANG THAT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING FROM A DIG WE ARE MORE THEN WILLING AND HAVE CASH READY...but i garuntee theres not a mustang on here hooking what we have in first like we are.
This car leaves on a junk road with EVERYTHING on my wheels, so my bet is that there isnt a mustang here messing with something setup correctly from a dig.
From a roll where nothing matters at all but power yeah sure some higher power cars will beat it. but from something real and worth a shit, no one is touching the suspension setup or power band this shelby is making.

I garuntee this car will go 9s as is with no more nitrous or power then what its making and same weight.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Frank you make more power its plain and simple. no one builds an expensive ass motor to go backwards. a 40roll is to incredibly easy to hook up.
20-140? thats more then a 100mph span with plenty of room for you to catch up. Frank I'd like you honestly no bullshit, just to see how this car leaves on the street/track vs your shelby. just to give you an idea. not talking shit, just sayign, suspension is VERY KEY

if you want a 40 roll we'd have to negotiate something. PS idk what you're saying about taking the hit?
in a money race Frank, a Chase is a race with money in hand, if you cross the lane while in front you lose your cash wether you win or not. break you lose your shit. its a simple race frankl, just cause money is involved doesnt mean there has to be drama. We've raced friends for cash and no problems frank. its honestly not even a factor.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:37 pm

remember frank you just finished preeching about not wanting to give out races to think we think your stupid.
Frank lets set up a FAIR race
you know very well my GT vs your shelby is in no way ever a fair race. a dig on the street offering you the hit is more then anything you could have ever asked for and fair.

we have a stock motor Shelby with bolt ons and simple 125shot...
you have a built motor shelby, with a big blower and 2Xpsi of boost....

lets be rational here Frank, I cannot just give you your race sit back and pray for extra power to magically show up. there has to be a middle spot
20-140 is more fair towards you and thats probably still not good enough for your standards.
you have 120mph span to pass if you even spin... this Shelby is nothing up top. and from a dig honestly you really dont stand a chance against a real shelby so i didnt even offere that.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:40 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

Very Happy

Good god your a moron
your grammar is confused
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:42 pm

still have $500 and scales saying that shelby doesnt weigh 4,000lbs frank...
My guess 3750-3850
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:43 pm

V6 Chris , I'm down for a run with the shelby 50-155 ..... Lmk
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:44 pm

V6Chris wrote:
still have $500 and scales saying that shelby doesnt weigh 4,000lbs frank...
My guess 3750-3850
you will most likely win this bet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 1:54 pm

I'll let you know about tha 20 roll later on! can you atleast do a 30 roll! never in the history of me racing my slowest cars ever did a 20 roll.. LMAO

About the weight ratio! the car its over 4,000lbs with me in it! I only have a Rear seat kit delete nothing else, Stock cross member,A/C Radio,Big heavy 75lb speaker in the truck, spare tire with jack, seat belts, full interior carpeting with floor mats, airbags,all hardware and wiring, factory oem front and back glass and windshield' It's literally full weight factory interior except for the rear seat delete kit.

LMAO did i forget anything else? scratch

BTW The cams i put in the heads and pistons and rods tha came in the MMR engine are heavier than the factory ones tha comes with the stock engine, so tha makes my car heavier than factory now.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:08 pm

Oh! and i forgot to mention tha my car also has windshield wipers too not 1 but 2 lol
lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh! and i forgot to mention tha my car also has windshield wipers too.

lol!
let's not forget you're using 20w-50 oil now , hence heavier than factory oil lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:13 pm

BTW i put 5 w 50 for the first oil change, but next oil change it will be 15 w 50 instead..

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BTW i put 5 w 50 for the first oil change, but next oil change it will be 15 w 50 instead..

lol!
you on E85 now ? If you're make sure u change that shit often... Your bearings will thank you , ask me how I know . Evil or Very Mad Rotella here ftw now 5w-40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:28 pm

E-85 -C16 and UTR Shell Advance fuel too affraid I got all tha shit covered my friend. Laughing

BTW i got a 116 Race Fuel tank for sale, I didn't need it! If anyone is interested Bring $60 bucks Tomorrow to the track.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 2:45 pm

Ok so u wanna bet then? We have the scales here...id rather not bring them unless we bet on it. They're expensive as hell and used for more serious stuff.
the bet is on the car as u race it w.o u in it.

Having a slow car means nothing about a 20roll. Shane does digs so is his 8second car slow because it hooks? the Shelby went a hair slower then u but that's slow because it hooks?
Frank ur car could be the same way
you and bambino have a motor setup perfect for low rolls and digs believe it ir not...

bambino i won't drive the shelby to 155..plus its not my car, not trying to be a dick or force anything just the owner really is just inti gambling with it....last night we were about to give his good friend 5 and the move for gas money and food because the other ppl never showed. lol
If we race Frank he might go 50-140 fun but i kinda really doubt it.

Frank let me know about the 20roll if anything 30-130?
Its not so much about the money its 50/50 we give it away or win it.just setting up a decent race
the higher the roll we gotta lower the top end. remember u have cams a built motor and ported heads with a big ass blower. we don't have any of that just nitrous and honestly not a lot of it. we can't rev out or run up top like u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:01 pm

ok Lets do 30 to 150 then! or the 50 to 140, pick thats my last offer.Forget what my car has done to it, it still a pos anyways.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next