Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 6:57 pm

Countyline is closed. They called it off a couple of minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 7:00 pm

Looks horrible outside, by okke and 116.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 2:57 pm

It's gonna be raining the entire week next week!! So no racing for another week or so..
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 3:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It's gonna be raining the entire week next week!! So no racing for another week or so..

Aka I broke or realized I can't drive. And need more time!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 4:02 pm

Frank how does west palm sound wed, shelby a pair $500?
or we'll do 30-130 as you said heads up no hit for $500 as well
LMK we're ready and have dry spots today

if not we can wait til friday at countyline
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 4:35 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Aka I broke or realized I can't drive. And need more time!

wow what a hatting pos cock suckar you are dude... The car it's fine and i can drive it just fine! 700+whp and a 6.6 pass at 114mph sounds good to you? that was with my previous Setup u clown. Nothing you own will ever run tha number nor mph in the 1/8th..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 4:40 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank how does west palm sound wed, shelby a pair $500?or we'll do 30-130 as you said heads up no hit for $500 as well

So what your saying is, tha you want race my car at the track in the 1/4 for $500? if so sounds good Very Happy and the 30 to 130 sounds good too! not worried about tha Shelby in any way here.. Spray it all you want! it's gonna need more than tha to beat my car...

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 5:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank how does west palm sound wed, shelby a pair $500?or we'll do 30-130 as you said heads up no hit for $500 as well

So what your saying is, tha you want race my car at the track in the 1/4 for $500? if so sounds good Very Happy and the 30 to 130 sounds good too! not worried about tha Shelby in any way here.. Spray it all you want! it's gonna need more than tha to beat my car...

lol!

Lets lock it in then. Both races.
Frank if you redlight the money is mine, that is the first rule i wanna lay out for the track.
We can make it this Wed if you can. and do the 30-130 right after.

on the street do w/e the hell you want. A CHASE IS A RACE FRANK! It's near impossible to get me to chase Frank, but if i do and lose the money is yours, same if you chase and you lose the money is mine. if the head light goes up the race is locked idc if you let off right away..ijs i know you frank i dont want this to go down like i know it will with you. it took you forever to lock a race with a slower car and we gave you everything you wanted

We can have someone hold $100 today if you'd like to lock this race/money. I know you like back pedaling. i just want this locked
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 5:30 pm

Actually this might have to wait i forgot he's taking the car in this week. i will let u know tomorrow 100%
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 5:40 pm

Pbir on wednesday,I'll come watch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 5:58 pm

Tim wrote:
I'm.hoping
The Shelby owner let someone borrow the car and he says second and third are hard to shift. depending how difficult it is to shift ill lock it in
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 8:31 pm

Frank don't backbout on the supra race
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 9:52 pm

popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 10:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Tim wrote:
I'm.hoping
The Shelby owner let someone borrow the car and he says second and third are hard to shift. depending how difficult it is to shift ill lock it in

Here we go with the excuses, predicting early defeat. You better get that pos shifting right... I am not going to PBIR not just yet! I got to work the bugs out before i hit up over there, trust me! once i take your money in the 1/8th, you will not want to race me again... BTW 'I am detuning the power of the car down , I am taking 6 psi of boost out. So good news for you on thisone, so now the car will be slower than ever making around 650whp instead. But again spray tha Shelby all you want! i will still take tha thing out of site.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 5th 2012, 10:21 pm

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
Frank don't backbout on the supra race

Yea we are good! you got another week to make tha supra make more power. Laughing
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 1:34 am

2yayc wrote:
If you come up to Orlando I'll pay for your gas.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 1:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Here we go with the excuses, predicting early defeat. You better get that pos shifting right... I am not going to PBIR not just yet! I got to work the bugs out before i hit up over there, trust me! once i take your money in the 1/8th, you will not want to race me again... BTW 'I am detuning the power of the car down , I am taking 6 psi of boost out. So good news for you on thisone, so now the car will be slower than ever making around 650whp instead. But again spray tha Shelby all you want! i will still take tha thing out of site.

Very Happy

Thank you Frank for sparing me! phew I was worried but now that you took some power out I feel better. We'll hopefully be fully gutted and spraying 300shot 2 stage to be able to keep up with you man! that crusher has gotta be wild full force? something like a nasa ship.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 7:33 am

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Very Happy

Thank you Frank for sparing me! phew I was worried but now that you took some power out I feel better. We'll hopefully be fully gutted and spraying 300shot 2 stage to be able to keep up with you man! that crusher has gotta be wild full force? something like a nasa ship.
lol! lol! lol! popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 1:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Very Happy

Jerkit2 violin

I dont think you understand tha Shelby u are setting up for failure has nothing for my car track nor street, but some sorry as dig!
I already ran a more powerful nitrous Shelby in the past before with my previous set up on the pump gas tune on 275 tires and there was nothing to worry about... So go do ur home work son.

Here song have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 3:15 pm

frank ur car runs nice... but i dont think u have anything for ad turbo cars.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 3:25 pm

We will find out about tha at the track very soon anthony!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 4:00 pm

2yayc wrote:
2yayc wrote:
If you come up to Orlando I'll pay for your gas.

Is this a no?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 4:04 pm

I am not interested in going so far up over there to race one car for the fun of it! You can offer tha free fuel to V6chris. I am certain sure he will take tha awesome deal and also beat your car from any race you want. Rolling Eyes lol...

When you decide to bring your car to Miami we can do something eventually. LMK If you can make it to PBIR send me a pm when you do.
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 6:17 pm

We could obviously get more than me to race you.. I understand though. My only thing about going down south is that my car runs on e85, so I am not sure I would be able to get down there on 1 tank.

I just saw that you turned the car down, I guess it wouldnt be remotely close anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 6th 2012, 6:31 pm

2yayc wrote:
We could obviously get more than me to race you.. I understand though. My only thing about going down south is that my car runs on e85, so I am not sure I would be able to get down there on 1 tank.

I just saw that you turned the car down, I guess it wouldnt be remotely close anymore.

Yea i got you! i turned the power down becuase i ran out of injector around XXXXhp now i need to upgrade the injectors to keep going... I am just playing safe up in here bud! At least I'll be able to run my car for few weeks till i get my new injectors and pulley setup..

lol!

By the way If anyone in here it's interested in 3.5 Whipple blower pulley! i got one for sale, just used it for few dyno pulls, its literally brand new. I think Broken cool needs it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next