Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Ill say it before and say it again. i will bring professional $2k scales i bet $500 ur car doesn't weigh 4,000lbs

Frank the Shelby is heading south as well for a street race, what can we negotiate reasonably between ur car, the Shelby and or my car.
a 60 roll is out of the question as well as anything pass 140...where we race it hooks very well a low roll/dig isn't an issue. plus u haven't even tried it. Frank u know what i make and the Shelby makes. lets be reasonable and set something up that requires some kind of driving. power uve got both cars covered. my car only makes 420hp. and the Shelby has never seen 700hp on a dyno 677was it with nitrous and race fuel.

Bring the Shelby 40-50 to 140-150 $1,000 cash race GPS in car No excuses. Same for your car take the hit... Nothing else can't be negotiated here! i am not interested in digging my car on the streets, It didn't hook before and it wont hook now unless it's at the track period

Where's my 40 roll??? popcorn

YOU wont get a 40 roll You agreed to a 60 roll and said you will still beat my car at tha roll! So lets make it happen Mr
Jerkit2

Scared of a 540 hp evo?? Seems legit!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:13 pm

Pls Back up your 5 month of shit talking about my car being parked, Now that it's ready lets put it to the test. If you aint got shit for my car ontop then stay home washing dishes princes! I will park the shit out that evo 60 to 160 LMK when ur balls drop Son.

I will give you any race you wish after i show the world how parked your shit is 60 to 160.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Pls Back up your 5 month of shit talking about my car being parked, Now that it's ready lets put it to the test. If you aint got shit for my car ontop then stay home washing dishes princes! I will park the shit out that evo 60 to 160 LMK when ur balls drop Son.

I will give you any race you wish after i show the world how parked your shit is 60 to 160.

popcorn

Don't try to act all hard. U know I don't go to 160 so being that youre scared of my car u offer me a high roll. Set ur car up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:38 pm

like i said' your shit it's parked, now back up your shit or stay at home washing dishes princes. What it's tha pos go up to 150? I would advise you not to let off before your car hits 150mph cuz the yanking will look even worse! by the time u hit 120 i will be 5 cars ahead of you. So nigg with tha being said Don't even waste my time.

Later.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 3rd 2012, 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:40 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

popcorn

Don't try to act all hard. U know I don't go to 160 so being that youre scared of my car u offer me a high roll. Set ur car up.
i think RAM1320 will be more than happy to go up to 160 with u frank!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 4:44 pm

[quote="richevo"]
S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

popcorn

richevo wrote:
i think RAM1320 will be more than happy to go up to 160 with u frank!!!

Yea we are going to do something next week!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 5:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok Lets do 30 to 150 then! or the 50 to 140, pick thats my last offer.Forget what my car has done to it, it still a pos anyways.

never mind Frank, it has to be your way an easy for sure win or nothing. Frank you've backed down to racing my GT that you said many times you would do, now you want a high roll. Frank the money means according to you. you claim to have built a fast car, you said from a dig you'd waste me and this shelby now you want a roll

Frank how about a dig we'll give you the move, shelby to shelby 1/4.
A proven faster Shelby vs our slower Shelby, we're giving you extra on top of that.

I thought you had a badass motor and no one was gonna touch it? You've found a way to back out of every call out you made now.
Frank if we go to the track, and you redlight and we take your money and dont give you a re-run i dont wanna see you crying on here. We will take your money and not even make a pass. Frank, Im your daddy when it comes to any kind of out the hole racing thats why you dont wanna fuck with me in that area.
My GT would give you the hit from a dig on the street and you backed off that too

WHAT CAN THIS AWESOME CRUSHER COBRA DO?! 60rolls? like a fuckin supra you make fun of all the time? Your only clowning yourself Frank. you paid someone to build this great piece that your scared to do anything with? i thought we'd all be done for?
That shelby and its owner seem just like a pair of cowards
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 5:45 pm

Hey can someone move this thread to the Anything goes section
Frank isnt trying to race he just wants attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 8:05 pm

threadjacked This thread it's not about me racing your shits, It clearly says at the beginning of the topic' For you to STFO of this shit.. Maybe Joel could ban you for 10 days too. Thats why i dont want to race you, cuz you talk to much Fabio. I am racing against way faster cars than mine in few days and the owners have not put up not one excuse, but you only. I'm done with you V6chris.

Later.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 9:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
threadjacked This thread it's not about me racing your shits, It clearly says at the beginning of the topic' For you to STFO of this shit.. Maybe Joel could ban you for 10 days too. Thats why i dont want to race you, cuz you talk to much Fabio. I am racing against way faster cars than mine in few days and the owners have not put up not one excuse, but you only. I'm done with you V6chris.

Later.

nvm Frank see u tomorrow
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 3rd 2012, 11:40 pm

Frank we still on for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 2:19 am

Yea We'll good meng! I got something for you, so don't forget your wallet at home.

Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 6:18 am

popcorn ill be there i have to see frank get walked by a 6 cylinder lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 11:06 am

dont worry frank i always have my wallet
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 11:30 am

not trying to hijack the thread..but alberth did u get my PM?
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 12:24 pm

oh shit joel is gonna leave the crib??? haha hit me up if you go to the track mang
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 12:34 pm

What time will u guys be at the track?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 12:41 pm

this is why posting shit up like this isnt always the best idea. I'am already re-considering a visit to the track tonight. I wook up with 7 text about today and its still very early. Countyline gets slammed today as well.
Back to top Go down
gpr

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 12:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
this is why posting shit up like this isnt always the best idea. I'am already re-considering a visit to the track tonight. I wook up with 7 text about today and its still very early. Countyline gets slammed today as well.
what time does everyone meet at the track?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 1:33 pm

lol honestly?
I HATE big crowds of people. If it werent cause i have so many other people going i wouldnt even go honestly....
I have about 5-10 cars that are most likely all coming. they are the ones im worried about telling time to.
In the nicest way, no offense but i could careless if 20,000 people are there or just me, frank, the alberth and the shelby. i actually prefer that. less people frank is going to feel like he has to impress.
all these people i already know hes backing down to any street racing offer i put on his table.

Ive got
Chevy, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, kawi, yahama, and possibly more making it out.
all are street worthy and track

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 1:40 pm

Frank, wanna dig a CRX on the street? its a FWD honda on a tire half your size making half your power if you really make 700hp only..., and he wants an 1/8 dig with you. you know him already too.
Or is that more then you can chew? the CRX runs the same class bracket i do so you know its not fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 5:18 pm

No one It's backing out anything dude! I just refuse to give you your sorry ass rolls tha you are requesting... You Said You'll do a( 40 to 150) now tha wont work for you either! lets do a 30 to 130 i get the hit like you said i could, and bring $500 so you can back your shit talking up too...

Done here! 9 pages in two days and no races yet, and all about V6dreams With his bench racing. Trust me, you nor anyone else will know what my car runs till i take it to the 1/4... N/T tonight for me if the weather permits since it's looking like shit as i type.
Back to top Go down
gpr

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 6:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
No one It's backing out anything dude! I just refuse to give you your sorry ass rolls tha you are requesting... You Said You'll do a( 40 to 150) now tha wont work for you either! lets do a 30 to 130 i get the hit like you said i could, and bring $500 so you can back your shit talking up too...

Done here! 9 pages in two days and no races yet, and all about V6dreams With his bench racing. Trust me, you nor anyone else will know what my car runs till i take it to the 1/4... N/T tonight for me if the weather permits since it's looking like shit as i type.
so u not going tonight? track is as dry as it will ever be.
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 6:22 pm

If you come up to Orlando I'll pay for your gas.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   August 4th 2012, 6:40 pm

it rain early today like every single day but county line is open and its hot ass a mofo lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!   

Back to top Go down

CrusherGT500 It's Ready!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next