Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 3:20 pm

lol not my intentions Gio lol I know you're a cool guy, I'am sure the supra vs the vette will be good. hopefully weather is nice for you guys tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 3:23 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
your bench racing is quite funny Jerkit2 remember the shelby thread u saying the same to me when I say is a waste for the shelby to run factory freak neon ? You just proved my point on this post cheers

You know how I said Hydunai king is like one of my 50 followers. you're one of 50.
Bench race? I've got countless threads calling out anything from a dig. I bench race nothing, I go out and do my thing and hope my reasoning/theory pulls through. For anyone to race you they need to have race 3 people you already raced, like as if they're buying a ferrari enzo, gotta have had some ferrari to get one.

you dont know bench racing bambino, you are bench racings finest. You and Frank king of the bus stop
lol whats funny bambino is I've tried many times to get you off my back respectfully, and you still go on about the same non sense. but hey im the troll right
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 3:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
your bench racing is quite funny Jerkit2 remember the shelby thread u saying the same to me when I say is a waste for the shelby to run factory freak neon ? You just proved my point on this post cheers

You know how I said Hydunai king is like one of my 50 followers. you're one of 50.
Bench race? I've got countless threads calling out anything from a dig. I bench race nothing, I go out and do my thing and hope my reasoning/theory pulls through. For anyone to race you they need to have race 3 people you already raced, like as if they're buying a ferrari enzo, gotta have had some ferrari to get one.

you dont know bench racing bambino, you are bench racings finest. You and Frank king of the bus stop
lol whats funny bambino is I've tried many times to get you off my back respectfully, and you still go on about the same non sense. but hey im the troll right
and I'm also saying respectfully you're some how a hypocrite telling me on another thread how I not let two diffrent leagues cars to run , yet you are here doing the same scratch just thought it was funny from your part ... Enough for the Thread hijacking afro
Back to top Go down
TheGSvette

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 4:52 pm

ok I am going to jump in here late but tell me about the supra and the s2k, I have raced zr1 and know it fairly well as the performance is about on par with my GS. the car should have just killed the GTR from a roll here is a link to me running a upgraded GTR turbos on c16 that made 700 on T1's dyno very stingy the HP numbers in the video are wrong but it should have been worse then this video

since I cant post links search youtube for R35 Skyline GT-R 600 HP vs Corvette C6 Grand Sport 850+ HP (like I said title is wrong the GTR is 700 and my vette is 811)

my car is one of the slower cars in the group I run with but still holds its own on the streets I may be wrong but i think the ZR1 on the streets from a 50 roll will be just nasty in FL

John
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 4:58 pm

ok....

anyway supra is looking for a later time and curious about the roll etc for tomorrow....any ideas?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 5:34 pm

nvm, resorting to mass amount of text msgs instead...

Frank are you going to join in on any of this? or these guys just dont got enough for that beastly Shelby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   

Back to top Go down

ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: