as I recall gio already whooped pdv, opps did I say that, no i saw it. lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 10:05 am

I CANT WAIT TO ROLL SOME SUPRA SONIC SPEEDS WITH THAT ZR1 lol! THAT VETTE IS NO JOKE affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 10:22 am

quikenuf wrote:

Come on now say the truth. I was 2 for 3. I won my roll and he won his.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 10:46 am

pdv25 wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

Yep.. It was 2 w Paul & 1 me.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 10:59 am

60 roll. Stock supra. Lmk. Anyone
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:04 am

GIO-305 wrote:
pdv25 wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

Yep.. It was 2 w Paul & 1 me.

Thats the past, Can't race you anymore. Your Fathers day card is in the mail. lol!
Back to top Go down
kiko1

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:08 am

Car looking good Gio!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsboutique.com
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

come out Sunday ill run the supra.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:35 am

paul don't lie to yourself I see crusher is rubbing off, gio missed third twice and spun when he first hit, by the way gio is only nice to you cause we have know each other since teenagers, I think a good race would be mostro and gio!!! what do you think??
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:39 am

Sure Albert. Bring it out tomorrow. If it's not to much trouble can you bring the yellow 2000?

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:46 am

The yellow s2000 its not ready at this time but I can bring out a red s2000 from one of my customers. Depending on what car u want to run with lmk
Back to top Go down
pdv25

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 11:47 am

Damm you are full of hate this morning. I'll knock some sense into that little brain of yours tomorrow. lol! Anyways AMNESIA boy, yes I think they will be a good run.
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 12:05 pm

kiko1 wrote:
Car looking good Gio!!!

thanks bro.. i need to go by to say whats up
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 12:08 pm

The yellow s2000 its not ready at this time but I can bring out a red s2000 from one of my customers. Depending on what car u want to run with lmk

just come out with it. We will make the best of whats out there
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 12:16 pm

I'll probably bring out the supra. The s2k. It's on a defferent page all together
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 12:24 pm

no offense gio but you cant be serious....the supra and s2k are on way different levels. Im sure your vette is fast now or w/e but i wouldnt start the frank maneuver
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 1:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
no offense gio but you cant be serious....the supra and s2k are on way different levels. Im sure your vette is fast now or w/e but i wouldnt start the frank maneuver

Chris you never seen me say i can beat any of the heavy hitters. And I dont think any of my post say that i can. Im car is running and the only thing that will kill my runs will be my driving and getting the rust out and finding the cars sweet spot.

There is a few races that are set up already that has not even been posted on the forum and will not be talked about here because we just want to have a safe & good time.

I would have liked to see what my car can do with the yellow 2000 and I never said I can beat it or talk about racing it. I just ask albert if he can bring it out and if my car is running well then I would have set something up there at the location.

Im fine racing the supra and if I lose no big deal. I want to enjoy my car and have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 1:35 pm

V6Chris wrote:

typical V6Chris post, Alberth said anyone want to race a stock supra and GIO says sure bring it out we'll make the best of whats out there and this guy V6Chris already telling GIO he is Frank for just wanting to run for the hell of it. This guy must be the biggest troll of the entire world wide web.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 1:54 pm

gio i unerstand where u are coming from but keep in mind that the red s2k and the yellow s2k are both 8 sec cars and not test dummies. to see how ur car its running thats why i told you i could bring out the supra wich is a 10.4 car if u beat it u know u go faster than 10.4 and if u think its a waste of time u can let me know how much u want to spend and i make sure the supra its not a 10.4 car anymore.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 2:06 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

typical V6Chris post, Alberth said anyone want to race a stock supra and GIO says sure bring it out we'll make the best of whats out there and this guy V6Chris already telling GIO he is Frank for just wanting to run for the hell of it. This guy must be the biggest troll of the entire world wide web.
WithStupid
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 2:36 pm

gio i unerstand where u are coming from but keep in mind that the red s2k and the yellow s2k are both 8 sec cars and not test dummies. to see how ur car its running thats why i told you i could bring out the supra wich is a 10.4 car if u beat it u know u go faster than 10.4 and if u think its a waste of time u can let me know how much u want to spend and i make sure the supra its not a 10.4 car anymore.

No problem Albert. I thought the yellow car was the slower street car vs the red one. Let run the supra. See u tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 2:39 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

you and Gio and typical bambino took what I said way off context. nor do you see any kind of reality to what I said.

to be on par with a 10second and 8 second car is clearly irrational is what I'am getting at. I'am not challenging your intelligence Gio or saying anything about you. Just saying clearly you're wasting one or the others time. bringing a car like that out isnt like bring out a bolt on car. I'am sure if I asked you to roll 60 with my GT you would find it a waste just as I would.
I'am not trolling or knocking on anyones door, but lets be serious. this is what I meant by being Franks, you all are quick to think something thats not even what anyones talking about.

PS Hyundaiking, you're about my 50th follower that watches every post to try and tag along about how horrible iam to the world. Trust me you're wasting your time and you too will never say/do anything outside this box. so you trolling me makes you the dumbass
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 2:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

you and Gio and typical bambino took what I said way off context. nor do you see any kind of reality to what I said.

to be on par with a 10second and 8 second car is clearly irrational is what I'am getting at. I'am not challenging your intelligence Gio or saying anything about you. Just saying clearly you're wasting one or the others time. bringing a car like that out isnt like bring out a bolt on car. I'am sure if I asked you to roll 60 with my GT you would find it a waste just as I would.
I'am not trolling or knocking on anyones door, but lets be serious. this is what I meant by being Franks, you all are quick to think something thats not even what anyones talking about.

PS Hyundaiking, you're about my 50th follower that watches every post to try and tag along about how horrible iam to the world. Trust me you're wasting your time and you too will never say/do anything outside this box. so you trolling me makes you the dumbass

You know I dont take your post the wrong way and you know I know what you do here is to get a rise off the other guys.

I would have liked to see what i can do with the yellow 2000 but like albert said it a 8 sec car and I didnt know that. Yea thats out of my league lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 3:08 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

your bench racing is quite funny Jerkit2 remember the shelby thread u saying the same to me when I say is a waste for the shelby to run factory freak neon ? You just proved my point on this post cheers
Back to top Go down
GIO-305

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   August 11th 2012, 3:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Chris if you ever compare me to Frank again im just handing you my gun and put one in my head. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport   

Back to top Go down

ZR1 vs Procharged Grandsport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: