View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 1:33 pm

Here you go Franky, since I know you dislike GTRs. You should have no problems beating Tims' GTR lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 1:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
On the bottle Frank dosent stand a chance

We'll find out soon!! My car does not need nitrous to take a win home unlike others tha wont make to the finish line without it.

No drama here intended but true facts.

shurg

u had that shit in every one of ur cars lmfao

Anyone tha hears you talking thinks u know about cars and run a badass machine. Anthony why don't you please go clean the dishes and let the real man do the talking up in here!.

frank alot of talk but yet have seen ur car run... mine will be out soon and ill be on stock block.... see u from a 60roll
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 1:46 pm

then again when i had a running car i never talked just race unlike u frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 2:16 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Here you go Franky, since I know you dislike GTRs. You should have no problems beating Tims' GTR lol!

Nice run! tha things it's moving, Maybe Adturbo can take on it, my shit its to slow for tha monster.. But i sure can walk urs paul..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 2:17 pm

gsr interga wrote:
then again when i had a running car i never talked just race unlike u frank

violin

End Of the stories man.

Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 2:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
pdv25 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice run! tha things it's moving, Maybe Adturbo can take on it, my shit its to slow for tha monster.. But i sure can walk urs paul..

lol!

He'll beat u from his roll and now that u layed ur crippled hands on your car he'll probably beat u from YOUR roll too... I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, you're a waste of sperm and I think it's time you pick a new hobby because u suck at racing. Before I embarrass u I'm making u sign a "no excuses" contract so u can't blame ur loss on a headwind in your lane, a.c was on, nitrous didn't turn on, and accept the fact that a stock motor, full interior 4 cylinder is going to drag ur fully built gutted piece of shit down 27... Btw if u want a good car to run some people my car is for sale and guess what it's a clean title and titles in hand, ill even throw in a free booster seat so u can see over the wheel, no adjustable pedals though Sad lemmie know lil guy
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 3:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

We'll find out soon!! My car does not need nitrous to take a win home unlike others tha wont make to the finish line without it.

shurg

And they still didn't go anywhere and blew up Lol
s your car ready?

He does not have a car! He sold tha shit up because he couldn't afford the expenses on it... After two years building that red bucket and still not done yet! running out the back door was his only way out.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
who sold the car?? BAbYCRUSH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!
S twice wrote:

He'll beat u from his roll and now that u layed ur crippled hands on your car he'll probably beat u from YOUR roll too... I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, you're a waste of sperm and I think it's time you pick a new hobby because u suck at racing. Before I embarrass u I'm making u sign a "no excuses" contract so u can't blame ur loss on a headwind in your lane, a.c was on, nitrous didn't turn on, and accept the fact that a stock motor, full interior 4 cylinder is going to drag ur fully built gutted piece of shit down 27... Btw if u want a good car to run some people my car is for sale and guess what it's a clean title and titles in hand, ill even throw in a free booster seat so u can see over the wheel, no adjustable pedals though Sad lemmie know lil guy

Jerkit2 This is alot of talk coming from a such clown as yourself Jerkit

Since you think your car its going to be able to walk my car we are going to start from my roll first 60 to 160, then we are going to the track run them both there, and when it's allover and done i will give your 50 roll then.

Thats what your get for letting your pussy libs run loose like tha. Jerkit

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:23 pm

^^ I never in my life seen so many rules to street racing. Your the clown.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:30 pm

boostin b13 wrote:

Hey puss why don't you throw away that pos computer u're logged on? tha pos its triple posting the same shit over for you. BTW it's tha pos white car on ur picture running good yet or what? let me know so i can shit on it track or street homie.

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:39 pm

Lol at this thread !!! When all this racing is happening ????
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:39 pm

My man just race your car and lose. So we can stop hearing up this dream you have
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 4:51 pm

LMAO this racing it's all going down soon, soon ,soon!! The car it's ready to go for the final tuning touch!

popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 7:23 pm

not kidding when i said kickin puppies
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 8:24 pm

26brx8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

And they still didn't go anywhere and blew up Lol
s your car ready?

He does not have a car! He sold tha shit up because he couldn't afford the expenses on it... After two years building that red bucket and still not done yet! running out the back door was his only way out.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
who sold the car?? BAbYCRUSH?
not me im the midgets daddy lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 9:12 pm

Frank I'am still waiting on our dig on the street. please sooner rather then later. My wheels are already off the silver car, I have to put something back for this weekend...i'd like to finally show you my GT is to much for your car from a dig so I can retire this car and put something real out there

im willing to put some money too as well. DIG on the street. and we'll go to countyline too for no cash
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 8:36 am

popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 9:02 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'am still waiting on our dig on the street. please sooner rather then later. My wheels are already off the silver car, I have to put something back for this weekend...i'd like to finally show you my GT is to much for your car from a dig so I can retire this car and put something real out there

im willing to put some money too as well. DIG on the street. and we'll go to countyline too for no cash
didn't Frank bust that ass on countyline a couple of months back right before he blew his motor ? Do u wana beat a fast GT500 or you want to beat the driver ? attentionwhore lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 1:09 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Jerkit2

I like how you love to change things around, we talked about a dig at the track, then a roll on the streets and then ur dig on the streets. Since you are the challenger u will take the leftovers Mr.

Here you go to get you inspired to retreat your ambition to lose another race to me again. lol!
Back to top Go down
noscape

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 1:47 pm

damn never seen the gratigny come at me so slow , what you driving in that video a neon ? with silver stripes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 2:57 pm

noscape wrote:
damn never seen the gratigny come at me so slow , what you driving in that video a neon ? with silver stripes

I wasn't trying to show how fast the car can go! besides the car it's on a base tune and not fully broken inn as for now yet , it was just a teaser you clown. I am sure u have something faster and nicer to show us all up in here other than your mouth puking dicks out. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 5:07 pm

noscape wrote:
damn bro why so much hate on that first post ? Didn't daddy or mommy teach you to introduce yourself to a new crowd Sk how about you tell us what u drive and race ? ohthedrama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 5:50 pm

His just another local heavy cocksuckar nutswingar. I can't believe he took the time and the effort to just logging in here with a new name to just make his first hating post towards my car.. What a loser bukkae

I am sure his mama shes very proud of him and his profession which is>> nutswing

LMAO..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next