View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 21st 2012, 9:20 pm

U guys are Toooo much listen frank we take the car to any dyno u want if makes more than 550 HP. I pay for it if not u do. Anyways to make it clear . U ain't got shit for the s2000. And everyone in this forum knows that but anyways everyone knows you love kicking puppys. So I invite u to come get some. Anywhere any place any race. You name it

Now I don't have time for ur drama. If u goin to run lmk if not don't even bother
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 3:39 am

RAM1320 wrote:
549 whp and a TH350 can easily go that fast. Its right where it should be.

+1 auto supra make less than a 6 speed on a dyno but a 700 rwhp is the same as 550 rwhp auto supra (something like that), btw auto tranny is the way to go (all fast car are auto), shifting gears at the track is a thing of the past in the 1/4 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 3:55 am

supra with stock twins and 100shot.. in a auto is 10s all day with bpu mods
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 9:39 am

RAM1320 wrote:
549 whp and a TH350 can easily go that fast. Its right where it should be.
they just dont know lol! th350 is the way to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
U guys are Toooo much listen frank we take the car to any dyno u want if makes more than 550 HP. I pay for it if not u do. Anyways to make it clear . U ain't got shit for the s2000. And everyone in this forum knows that but anyways everyone knows you love kicking puppys. So I invite u to come get some. Anywhere any place any race. You name it

Now I don't have time for ur drama. If u goin to run lmk if not don't even bother
thats all folks lol! frank will never run he will just run his mouth forever lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 2:51 pm

he builds a car and still ask for the op car to race off bottle lol
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 4:02 pm

The supra runs that number with out bottle
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 4:04 pm

On the bottle Frank dosent stand a chance
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 4:25 pm

Ahh u shouldnt have said anything i was hoping he wanted to bet some mony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:

We'll find out soon!! My car does not need nitrous to take a win home unlike others tha wont make to the finish line without it.

No drama here intended but true facts.

shurg
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 9:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

We'll find out soon!! My car does not need nitrous to take a win home unlike others tha wont make to the finish line without it.

shurg
Frank, lets race using your logic. Your cobra vs my Prius but you cant use gasoline. My car doesn't need that shit to win a race.
Back to top Go down
gpr

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 10:29 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg
Frank, lets race using your logic. Your cobra vs my Prius but you cant use gasoline. My car doesn't need that shit to win a race.
lol!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 10:32 pm

Lmao ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 10:37 pm

frank dont panic you will take the bottle out of the car urself
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 10:37 pm

gpr wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg
lol!
i my $$$$ on the prius, if It's running full battery...Lmao
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 22nd 2012, 10:40 pm

gpr wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg
lol!
i my $$$$ on the prius, if It's running full battery...Lmao
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 3:11 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

u had that shit in every one of ur cars lmfao
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 7:18 am

What a fucken joke now we have a full trim car and he still wants the bottle out of the car Lmfao run What you brung if its not enough then shut the fuck up and crawl back in your little safe spot. I cant believe that after hearing all this shit for almost 2years about this super 1000+whp GT 500 and now your asking for a handicap race with a 6 cylinder car Lmfao

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 7:21 am

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

And they still didn't go anywhere and blew up Lol

Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 8:58 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

s your car ready?
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 10:35 am

26brx8 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

s your car ready?
popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 11:34 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

My old 04 cobra didn't need nitrous when i walked your vette, 40-50- and 60 roll all three times back to back. Jerkit

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 11:44 am

26brx8 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

s your car ready?

He does not have a car! He sold tha shit up because he couldn't afford the expenses on it... After two years building that red bucket and still not done yet! running out the back door was his only way out.

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 11:59 am

gsr interga wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

shurg

Anyone tha hears you talking thinks u know about cars and run a badass machine. Anthony why don't you please go clean the dishes and let the real man do the talking up in here!.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 23rd 2012, 12:02 pm

frank dont panic you will take the bottle out of the car urself

Very Happy
Sounds like a good deal to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next