View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 6:16 pm

Can't wait to see this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 6:33 pm

S twice wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
S twice wrote:
Finally let the chihuahua out of his cage....
Jerkit

I got banned becuase i hurt joel's feelings when i talked about his ken and barbie previous vette... LMAO he gets all gun dissembled when talking about his cars. lol!

Now stwice" going back to you. You really think ur the shit now becuase u pulled that shelby from ur roll anh? I will give u your 50 roll most likely next event' i will hand it to you brah' you and ur small little red dick will go home empty handed I promise you tha chump.

My rolls??? He asked for a 40 then a 60... Stop assuming, I can't wait to hear the bag of excuses on why u lost... I'm mounting 12 go pros (facing backwards) just so there aren't any discrepancies popcorn

Rolling Eyes Don't worry i am having you JPS ready just in case u try to let off at 120mph before i blast by you.

Jerkit Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

frank let me know if u want some of this 3400 pounds a/c full interior any roll any race any money
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 8:59 pm

^^ that's how you do it
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 9:21 pm

yes sir
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 10:36 pm

Can't wait to see Crusher vs Stwice !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 19th 2012, 10:45 pm

^^ nothing we havent seen before frank gets walked and starts coming up with excuses
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 12:21 am

osdper0911 wrote:
^^ nothing we havent seen before frank gets walked and starts coming up with excuses
even if he gets pulled 10 cars.... he still won
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 10:47 am

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:

frank let me know if u want some of this 3400 pounds a/c full interior any roll any race any money

Yea we can do something at the 1/8th mile for some money... I'll let you know when the car it's dialed in and set sometime next week.. BTW I already seen this car running 10.0's at 142mph not bad. Oh and I don't know about tha car being (3,400lbs)

Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 11:03 am

gsr interga wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
even if he gets pulled 10 cars.... he still won

Since you love to run ur little kids mouth all the time why don't you pussies show me a marathon of the races i have lost with my shelbys or my old cobras!!

The only races i have lost were against cars with way more power than mine and my car having traction issues, and those can be counted once with one hand in the history tha i have been racing. Those videos of my cars i posted in here before can prove any of these bitch haters in here wrong! including you Anthony..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 11:07 am

osdper0911 wrote:
^^ nothing we haven't seen before frank gets walked and starts coming up with excuses

Do you even have a car you shit talking puss? If you do, then you should call my shit out to race instead off being running that pussy of yours in here the way you do... Atleast i got a car to back up my shit unlike other pussies in here including you.

Jerkit welcome
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 12:03 pm

i called u out when i had the civic and u never wanted to race so stfu now im done racing cause i have a kid but still sandor walked the shit out of u in county line with ur black turd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 12:19 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
i called u out when i had the civic and u never wanted to race so stfu now im done racing cause i have a kid but still sandor walked the shit out of u in county line with ur black turd

Well good for Sandor for beating my old cobra, I even posted a video of tha run nothing to hide here meng, unlike you' i dont nut swing on anyones shit! stop nut swinging on Adturbos balls pls lol. BTW I didn't know 4cylinder Honda's were any fast! in the history of men kind since i been alive have i ever backed down or lost a race to a 4cylinder Honda.

lol!

and Albert Correction on your recent pass (8.9 at 153mph) BTW ur car it's burning oil with all tha nitrous and boost hitting those piston rings; have fun with tha motor while it lasts you Laughing
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 2:24 pm

Thank-you Frank anyways let me know when u ready countyline tonight if u like and. By the way its not my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 3:29 pm

Thank-you Frank anyways let me know when u ready countyline tonight if u like and. By the way its not my car.

I will give you the run at the track no problem Albert!. But don't you think that it would be better if i race tha black supra of yours instead, the one tha ran 10.4 at 135mph? tha will be a way much fair race instead.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 5:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I will give you the run at the track no problem Albert!. But don't you think that it would be better if i race tha black supra of yours instead, the one tha ran 10.4 at 135mph? tha will be a way much fair race instead.

lol!

lol How is that so?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 6:02 pm

ohh shit this is getting good now so u are telling me that u rather run a stock motor supra that runs 10.4 (something your built motor supra never ran before or better yet something u have never ran in any of the abortions u have owned in the past and we all know here thats been quite a few high dollar cars z06s cobras shelbys m3s damn frank u never listen when i told you 2jz was the key to the game alays remember this there are 2jz fast car and there are fast cars
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 6:41 pm

What's the set up on the black supra ??
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 6:58 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
What's the set up on the black supra ??
sounds like a built auto. single turbo big tires and a tune lol
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 7:11 pm

100% stock jdm aristo motor (n/a supra) 1200cc injectors twin 255 walbros aem ems e85 25psi full interior a/c 1000hp th350, 275/60/15 et street m/t 3" axhaust car made 549 whp
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 20th 2012, 7:29 pm

Im willing to put mony on the supra vs frank at 1/8 mile lmk if it happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 21st 2012, 5:09 pm

100% stock jdm aristo motor (n/a supra) 1200cc injectors twin 255 walbros aem ems e85 25psi full interior a/c 1000hp th350, 275/60/15 et street m/t 3" axhaust car made 549 whp

I already see the excuses coming my way on thisone to why tha black supra its going to lose a race against my 4,000bls (750whp Mustang).. lol . BTW I dont know about tha supra making 549whp at 25psi, my pos supra made 508whp at 14psi on pump gas. Looks like 600+whp and some undisclosed nitrous. Adturbo never shows their light of the day and they always leave you scratching your head asking yourself why you lost a race against a much less hp vehicle according to Adturbos miracles setups.

lol!
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 21st 2012, 5:55 pm

Yea I don't see a 549whp full interior (3600lb) supra trapping 132... Sounds at least 630whp +
Back to top Go down
RAM1320
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 21st 2012, 6:16 pm

549 whp and a TH350 can easily go that fast. Its right where it should be.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 21st 2012, 6:19 pm

RAM1320 wrote:
549 whp and a TH350 can easily go that fast. Its right where it should be.

lol you mean to say bambino and crushers bench race-o-meter is off? no way they're proffessional bench racers
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next