HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 11:12 am

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
I'll go boost for boost and weight for weight. When we go engine for engine.

frank when ur can and my car have the same motor then i can run u boost for boost and weight for weight but until then u cant expect for me to run a 3L motor vs ur 5.4l motor i mean this is just math

Got it! so a 2,800 lets round it off! a 3,000lbs s2000 auto making 800whp Vs a 4,000lbs 5.4L 750whp what you are telling me us tha you can't beat it at the track becuase it has a much bigger engine? well i guess i have to live with tha then!....

See you guys at the track anyways whatever you bring Vs my manual 6speed tank...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 11:40 am

Rolling Eyes
BABY CRUSH wrote:
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com wrote:
soo frank all the shit talking to end up saying that my car ITS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE lol funny right perron

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD TILL TRACK TIME
LOL LETS SEE IF FRANK RACES AND STOP TALKING SHIT IF NOT WE WILL JUST GET RID OF HIS SHIT TALKING AND HIM lol!

Ladies and gentlemen introducing in the red corner my #1 hater^^^ Rolling Eyes You can ban me all you want" this pos up in here will go months without people making a single post, But pussy of V6chris talking his ass out only. Look at it this way' it's being done in the past before where i get banned and this bitch up in here goes dead for weeks without a single post from anyone...

Shit at side! since my shit it's parked according to you! i guess you too are going to need ur precious fuck juice to make your car go fast too right? I guess without it your shit will be parked beyond the word itself, guess what! my pos does not need nitrous to park your ass when your shits its finally ready but ur shit does... LMAO

BTW ban me again and i will open my own forum and everyone tha signs on to it will be allow to talk and say whatever the fuck they want with no rules whatsoever. I'll leave it at that my friend.

popcorn

Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 11:47 am

nicethread lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 11:59 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Rolling Eyes
BABY CRUSH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
soo frank all the shit talking to end up saying that my car ITS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE lol funny right perron

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD TILL TRACK TIME
LOL LETS SEE IF FRANK RACES AND STOP TALKING SHIT IF NOT WE WILL JUST GET RID OF HIS SHIT TALKING AND HIM lol!

Ladies and gentlemen introducing in the red corner my #1 hater^^^ Rolling Eyes You can ban me all you want" this pos up in here will go months without people making a single post, But pussy of V6chris talking his ass out only. Look at it this way' it's being done in the past before where i get banned and this bitch up in here goes dead for weeks without a single post from anyone...

Shit at side! since my shit it's parked according to you! i guess you too are going to need ur precious fuck juice to make your car go fast too right? I guess without it your shit will be parked beyond the word itself, guess what! my pos does not need nitrous to park your ass when your shits its finally ready but ur shit does... LMAO

BTW ban me again and i will open my own forum and everyone tha signs on to it will be allow to talk and say whatever the fuck they want with no rules whatsoever. I'll leave it at that my friend.

popcorn

YOUR #1 HATER LMFAO PLEASE I CANT HATE ON A MIDGET WITH A TANK SUPER PARKED CAR lol! YOU DONT MAKE SK DUMB ASS YOUR JUST OUR COURT JESTER CLOWN AND ANNOYING TROLL open whatever the fuck you want go finger fuck your pussy if you want but see you later 10 days bitch and dont text me and beg me to put you on the site fuck boy Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 12:16 pm

Yo frank you should contribute something to the site , Like maybe a Video of your car actually racing somebody beats shit talking without a doubt....
silent lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 12:22 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Yo frank you should contribute something to the site , Like maybe a Video of your car actually racing somebody beats shit talking without a doubt....
silent lol!
+1 wtf THE GUY IS A TROLL lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 3:01 pm

So when exactly you are goin to be at the track Frank I don't want to miss this
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 27th 2012, 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So when exactly you are goin to be at the track Frank I don't want to miss this
have him call u i banned his pussy ass lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 28th 2012, 2:47 pm

lets get this straight
NO SHELBY GT500 weighs 4000lbs
Franks should weigh 38XX if its bone stock no weight mods

I've called an text frank he doesnt pick up the phone. Iam serious about a race with him and I know plenty people to. but a race with frank is what you get when you deal with frank.
something that'll never happen.

Frank you're a pussy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 28th 2012, 6:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lets get this straight

I've called an text frank he doesnt pick up the phone. Iam serious about a race with him and I know plenty people to. but a race with frank is what you get when you deal with frank.

Frank you're a pussy
i think your wrong cause a normal gt 05-09 weighs 3850 and they come with aluminum blocks now imagine a gt500 thats a 5.4 liter plus a supercharger heat exchanger heavier body kit and they didnt get aluminum blocks till 2011 they are well over 4000pounds
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 28th 2012, 9:04 pm

Silver Gt wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
lets get this straight

Frank you're a pussy
i think your wrong cause a normal gt 05-09 weighs 3850 and they come with aluminum blocks now imagine a gt500 thats a 5.4 liter plus a supercharger heat exchanger heavier body kit and they didnt get aluminum blocks till 2011 they are well over 4000pounds
You are also wrong:2007-09=3920 LBS... 2010=3924 LBS... 2011-12=3920 LBS... 2013=3852 LBS. afro
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 28th 2012, 11:45 pm

My 09 GT weighs 3400 wet with my wheels stock weight no weight reduction . no normal gt weighs that much
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 29th 2012, 2:56 pm

Chris' numbers sounds about right, without him in it... check this out, base 2012 gt IDK how much fuel though...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For raceweight with RTS's:
Rear 15x10+Good years = 43lbs each
Front 17x4.7+M&H Bias = 27.5lbs each

That's a net loss of 87lbs which brings Race Weight with Driver to 3522lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7