View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 8:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'am still waiting on our dig on the street. please sooner rather then later. My wheels are already off the silver car, I have to put something back for this weekend...i'd like to finally show you my GT is to much for your car from a dig so I can retire this car and put something real out there

im willing to put some money too as well. DIG on the street. and we'll go to countyline too for no cash
Jerkit2

I like how you love to change things around, we talked about a dig at the track, then a roll on the streets and then ur dig on the streets. Since you are the challenger u will take the leftovers Mr.

Here you go to get you inspired to retreat your ambition to lose another race to me again. lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wowwwwwwwww, what a bully. Your car is obviously fast, judging by that video. Why even waste your time with anyone on this site?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 24th 2012, 10:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'am still waiting on our dig on the street. please sooner rather then later. My wheels are already off the silver car, I have to put something back for this weekend...i'd like to finally show you my GT is to much for your car from a dig so I can retire this car and put something real out there

im willing to put some money too as well. DIG on the street. and we'll go to countyline too for no cash
Jerkit2

I like how you love to change things around, we talked about a dig at the track, then a roll on the streets and then ur dig on the streets. Since you are the challenger u will take the leftovers Mr.

Here you go to get you inspired to retreat your ambition to lose another race to me again. lol!
congrats Frank....car sounded NICE.
I hope you kick some ass around here !!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 7:27 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Jerkit2

that was the worst video ever lmfao the car is balls slow and breaking the tires all over that pos is what u plan to race with lol bring money when you come race me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 7:30 am

2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Jerkit2

Wowwwwwwwww, what a bully. Your car is obviously fast, judging by that video. Why even waste your time with anyone on this site?
lol! what a waste of a video that car is parked Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 8:21 am

at least is running!!! right?? so props to frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 9:46 am

Joel the car its on the stock wheels and tires 275 tires allover.. Do you really think my car would spin 325-50-15's on 3dr gear like that?

Rolling Eyes wow ur knowledge about cars goes beyond belief Joel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 9:52 am

26brx8 wrote:

Thanks man, It's still a working progress,but damn this thing it's a monster torq, once i get the suspension dialed in and set its going to run really nice at the track. I am looking to spend some money on custom aluminum work for my chassis to reduce at least 200lbs off the car! Thats my next step.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 11:16 am

Lol congrats Frank, car sounds good from what u can tell watching it on the phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 12:14 pm

2yayc wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Jerkit2

Yoo! you know i can tell about your sarcasm right? But thank you for letting me know your scared now lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 4:19 pm

26brx8 wrote:
true i give him props for that Cool

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 4:22 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel the car its on the stock wheels and tires 275 tires allover.. Do you really think my car would spin 325-50-15's on 3dr gear like that?

Rolling Eyes wow ur knowledge about cars goes beyond belief Joel.
all bull shit aside congrats frank im only busting your balls car sounds good brother cant wait to see it in my rear view mirror lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 4:47 pm

Yoo joel! when it's ur bucket gonna be ready B? whats holding you back yo? it don't look like its much left to be done on your car.. Based on the pictures i seen of your car its coming out nice, unlike Sandor's bucket was done in two days with some electric duct tape, Home depot pvc pipping and some state of the art eBay electric turbo. LMAO
Tha nigg don't even got windshield wipers nor interior carpet on tha bitch.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 4:56 pm

Hey Joel' I just received your order for these three big pipes for your car, just wanted to let you know they are in your way dawg. Damn bra does your car really need these big pipes to make ur turbo exhaust system work for your turbo setup? Thats going to be a whole lot of welding!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 8:45 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]Yoo joel! when it's ur bucket gonna be ready B? whats holding you back yo? it don't look like its much left to be done on your car.. Based on the pictures i seen of your car its coming out nice, unlike Sandor's bucket was done in two days with some electric duct tape, Home depot pvc pipping and some state of the art eBay electric turbo. LMAO

ur damn right frank thats why no one has been able to touch it
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 25th 2012, 9:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yoo joel! when it's ur bucket gonna be ready B? whats holding you back yo? it don't look like its much left to be done on your car.. Based on the pictures i seen of your car its coming out nice, unlike Sandor's bucket was done in two days with some electric duct tape, Home depot pvc pipping and some state of the art eBay electric turbo. LMAO

lol!
hey i dont have wipers either and Sandor and Alberth have helped on my build so i guess my car is a bucket of shit too. scratch and if Sandors has the homedepot special than you should take him up on his call out $$$$$$

Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 3:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

ALWAYS TALKING SHIT MY CAR IS READY ANY MONEY YOU WANT FUCKING PUSSY 60-160 ILL GIVE YOU THE HIT IF YOU MAKE IT FOR BIG MONEY THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT

AND TO TALK SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT MY THREAD
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

ALWAYS TALKING SHIT MY CAR IS READY ANY MONEY YOU WANT FUCKING PUSSY 60-160 ILL GIVE YOU THE HIT IF YOU MAKE IT FOR BIG MONEY THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT

AND TO TALK SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT MY THREAD
threadjacked i already ban his ass for that thread hijacking shit. i dont know if the midget understands the rules last time i checked this thread was about you going to the track not franks abortion scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 11:47 am

He never made it to the track! therefore this thread has no purpose for Sandor anymore; Sandor i am not really interested in racing ur butt hurt spray can painted bucket. LMAO No disrespect to the work done to the car nor to its performance, but to his big mouth owner that thinks none can touch his car, of course no one can touch it, but only becuase they only race their car against the cars they know they can beat and rip the people off their money!

Jerkit2

This for you Albert and Sandor! why dont guys take ur two 8 sec cars and go race Tirsos 240 or tha turbo ls1 jeep that yanked you guys out ur money? It's only fair and smart for you guys to race the unproven slow cars out there right?

See you both of you at the 1/8th Mile next weekend lets see what ur boost for boost can do there... Bring all the moneys you want too.

Later.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 12:27 pm

Frank u are full of fail 1/8 mile Lmfao What a ricer

Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 12:37 pm

soo frank all the shit talking to end up saying that my car ITS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE lol funny right perron

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THREAD TILL TRACK TIME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 12:42 pm

violin

lol @ you Sandor, I called you out many times before boost for boost and you dont take on the race! like i said before Sandor, see you next weekend at the 1/8th mile bring all the money you want, then we go on the streets so you can take a shot at getting your money back. Seeya later safe racer.

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 12:55 pm

frank i told you many times before safe racer when you go fuck do you take your dick of or when you go take a shit do you use your mouth ill run you in the 1/8 1/4 or 60-160 for any money you want
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 12:57 pm

Fuck this. frank shut the fuck up u half ass duck mother fucker.
youre the inventer of this faggot crap safe racing! plugs going when u lose and hand picking ur races likre what some of this sorry ass site is doing.

ill line up to any mother fucker from a dead stop and run it. u need ur way, ur place, ur race and the other person to handicap their car.

Frank when u get the fuck off ur dim wit ass island to the real world my pos gt u talked so much shit about...I'm ready for weeks and u find away to aviod it

frank shut the fuck up or make a move. your flattering post about how u wish every guy sucked cock is wasting my time. race a mother fucker already or shut the fuck up

u got every mother fucker safe racing like a puss. tito can't even run no more, u got these mustang guys safe racing like a mofo. bambino won't even think about racing someone unless its paul or someone he raced and can bench race extreme. we got ur dumbass copying a setup that wasn't fastet then sandors car before and u think from ur bench race science from a barely different race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 1:41 pm

You lil 20 years old punk! what do you know about building a car? that pos you drive tha runs high 7s in the 1/8th mile? wow what a fast proven machine! what do you don't see out this whole story is; that all these so called fast turbo 2jz's lightweight pieces of shits out there need nitrous to get them go fast! My 4,000lbs full interior with A/C and windshield wipers dont need Nitrous to run over these junks.

Don't worry! i got something coming for them u idiot. U'll see at the track doing damage next weekend. BTW V6chris stop nutswinging roach you ain't got a fast running car pussy. LMAO

popcorn
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   July 26th 2012, 1:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You lil 20 years old punk! what do you know about building a car? that pos you drive tha runs high 7s in the 1/8th mile? wow what a fast proven machine! what do you don't see out this whole story is; that all these so called fast turbo 2jz's lightweight pieces of shits out there need nitrous to get them go fast! My 4,000lbs full interior with A/C and windshield wipers dont need Nitrous to run over these junks.

Don't worry! i got something coming for them u idiot. U'll see at the track doing damage next weekend. BTW V6chris stop nutswinging roach you ain't got a fast running car pussy. LMAO

popcorn

What's up with u and nitrous?!??? Stop playing so many goddamn video games... Most of these guys use nitrous to load the converter. If they do use nitrous during there runs. If they decide to take it off they're only going to up the boost. U act as if ur dealing with all motor cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....   

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@ADTURBO GOING TO THE TRACK....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next