Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mario@SRMS

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The SRMS program is a non-profit corporation with the goal of turning street racing into a sport. Above is the info on our next event. Preregistration is open and filling quickly. I have a maximum of 120 cars that can race. As of right now I have about 60 already preregistered. We are currently only able to offer 2 classes at Countyline Drag way due to space/safety restrictions.

Beginner class- 25-40 mph indicated start and finish racing

Dig class- Off the line reaction based races with indicated finish.

***vehicles must pass inspection done by Countyline drag way technician.

Preregistration@ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - $15

At the gate-$20
Spectate- $4

If the event reaches capacity I would like to hold events like this every Wednesday night.

I hope to see some of you out there.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 8:52 pm

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 8:53 pm

what are they calling drag cars?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 8:55 pm

Bring your helmets
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 9:09 pm

not street legal, and too much power to safely race. no 800hp cars yet. I dont have space for the hi power class to run safely at countyline. so no 60 rolls until the other location is ready.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

Mario@SRMS wrote:
not street legal, and too much power to safely race. no 800hp cars yet. I dont have space for the hi power class to run safely at countyline. so no 60 rolls until the other location is ready.

BY THAT TIME MY CAR SHOULD BE UP Cool I will have to check it out, maybe I'll run low boost to be around 800HP lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 9:58 pm

great that someone is trying to do this...safety 1!!
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 10:01 pm

is this some kind of goverment sponsored event?
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 10:19 pm

No not yet, if I get government funding I could have street racers racing safely across the nation. Funded by my own pocket so far, looking for sponsors and funding to lower the cost to $10 to race so everyone can afford it.
Back to top Go down
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 10:34 pm

are you guys taking this to a bigger venue?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 7th 2012, 10:51 pm

Mario@SRMS wrote:
No not yet, if I get government funding I could have street racers racing safely across the nation. Funded by my own pocket so far, looking for sponsors and funding to lower the cost to $10 to race so everyone can afford it.
Mario are you looking to do this Nation wide?
I deff have some contact's!!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 1:31 am

How fast are we allowed to go or how much distance are we allowed til braking.
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 8:08 am

A little more than a 1/8 mile.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 11:07 am

Good deal...

So are drag radials allowed ?

My car is 100% street driven and registered but I need to run radials to hook...
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 11:16 am

Yes, there is a tech form to fill out on the day off, to make sure racers are paired fairly.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 1:03 pm

this looks cool , is it bracket style ? or it will be who ever gets to the end first ?
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 3:38 pm

Who ever gets to the end first. For these events. Won't be bracketed until a permanent location is set.
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 4:39 pm

Can't wait to see how the roll racing is gonna go ...

Countyline is just so short... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 8th 2012, 7:21 pm

It is short, but for now it's the best I could do and make affordable to the public. Indicated start and finish for the roll racing. Street tested racer approved. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 10th 2012, 3:37 pm

Bump for the fastest cars in the south!
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 10th 2012, 3:48 pm

Looks like a cool idea Mario. Would love to see something like this at OSW in Orlando
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 10th 2012, 6:33 pm

I am a official nonprofit I would like to get a good grasp on street racin in miami, ten go to Orlando. The more area I can cover the more chance I have of getting government funding for a nation wide program. Definitely in my plans.
Back to top Go down
Mario@SRMS

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 13th 2012, 4:29 pm

Bump for more people from southern knights!
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 13th 2012, 4:42 pm

Mario@SRMS wrote:
I am a official nonprofit I would like to get a good grasp on street racin in miami, ten go to Orlando. The more area I can cover the more chance I have of getting government funding for a nation wide program. Definitely in my plans.

If you do make it up this way, contact CFRC. I know they talked about doing something like this not too long ago. Bad thing was one of their rules was no drag radials or slicks
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   June 13th 2012, 5:00 pm

You can't do that on an 1/8 mile track with no shut down to begin with....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St   

Back to top Go down

Street Racing Made Safe Event July 1St
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next