Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 7th 2012, 6:50 pm

No way man lol , what u gona build now ? Another 03-04 ?
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 7th 2012, 6:51 pm

I believe that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 7th 2012, 7:29 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
No way man lol , what u gona build now ? Another 03-04 ?

Well to me money comes first when it comes to business deals,thats how i make my living... But in regards to the 03/04 cobra" I bought it for a customer that gave me a down payment for it, obviously i gave the man a deadline to pay up the rest of the money for it, If that deadline it's not met within the agreed time period, then i'll keep the car for myself... But anyways i have my eyes on a nice z06 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desarro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 7th 2012, 10:52 pm

Good stuff Frank. Lets see what's next.
Back to top Go down
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 11:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yea! I wont make it either becuase someone made me an offer on the car tha i couldn't resist few days ago, and I sold the car this morning after it was finished... affraid So Guys no more CrusherGT500!! Now I'm Bringing the Punisher back.

cheers

we had to read all that shit for nothing!!! and now the shit talking has to start from scratch for another car that will never impress, fml! I know your not going to stop posting your non sense, the only solution i see is to not read anything frank is involved with, its really annoying past the point of being funny. every time i click off the forum i feel dumber for reading the shit frank posts.

Dont get me wrong i love the racing and the effort silver beast puts into these meets but between frank and chris i cant take it anymore. if someone needs me for a race steve knows how to reach me. signing off for now...
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 11:58 am

+10000000000000 ....... Guess we will not see john force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 12:23 pm

asap1320 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Yea! I wont make it either becuase someone made me an offer on the car tha i couldn't resist few days ago, and I sold the car this morning after it was finished... affraid So Guys no more CrusherGT500!! Now I'm Bringing the Punisher back.

cheers

we had to read all that shit for nothing!!! and now the shit talking has to start from scratch for another car that will never impress, fml! I know your not going to stop posting your non sense, the only solution i see is to not read anything frank is involved with, its really annoying past the point of being funny. every time i click off the forum i feel dumber for reading the shit frank posts.

Dont get me wrong i love the racing and the effort silver beast puts into these meets but between frank and chris i cant take it anymore. if someone needs me for a race steve knows how to reach me. signing off for now...

Well jumping in ur funny diarrhea soup just to give myself some credit"> I have more races credited in up in this bitch in a month than you have accumulated in 5 years, becuase the only races u do are digs and you only do them once every 36,000 years. I'm just saying, don't worry about what i write up in here, just mind ur business, this forum was created for the purpose of talking shit and racing, i do the best of both worlds! BTW i don't personal attack or disrespect anyone in here"I only do so in the event that i get attacked or disrespected first, the only thing i do is to make fun of the shit cars some people drive around here which is funny to me> specially that POS spray painted toilet bowl tin can guppy rusted looking delivery pizza car of yours..

Jerkit lol! LMFAO.

Later..
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 1:27 pm

Frank his car will beat anything you ever owned
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 2:09 pm

you honestly think a 200shot Z06 is gonna keep the race scene on their toes looking out for you?
im not being a dick frank, I'am being serious. Did you realize the cost of actually making that GT500 that fast with a 6speed was wasteful?
and to think a 200shot vette will be something to worry about? from a 70roll at that i would highly assume...

Frank that vette will probably be slower then the gt500, either way 200shot vettes were getting clocks cleaned 4-5years ago...you think 4-5 years after they've improved?

At least this time around, pick a car you are going to finish then talk about it, as it is you're talking shit about a car that has trapped nearly 20mph faster then you have ever trapped. in other words even from a handicapped roll race you wouldnt be to close
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 2:22 pm

Money it's in the bank already, no backing out of this now.

The vette will be a panty puller! maybe intake,full exhaust and tune on 20's.... (No nitrous)
I think I am just tired of having to deal with all of this every year building a car bullshit. I am just letting someone else finish that shit which it only needs tuning at this point..

But yea! i got ur point"
A 200shot of nitrous high 10' sec C6Z06 it's not impressive at all, I know tha for a fact! a piece of shit vette tha can only stand it's ground on nitrous with a 70 roll it's nothing tha good when it comes to an 8-900whp all day track and street GT500 fosure..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 2:48 pm

boostin b13 wrote:

lol! Yea you might be right, but I rather keep my power steering and my cold A/C... lol!

BTW I Also don't need to carry a fire extinguisher around with me nor in any of my cars when racing!! lol
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 3:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
boostin b13 wrote:

lol! Yea you might be right, but I rather keep my power steering and my cold A/C... lol!

BTW I Also don't need to carry a fire extinguisher around with me nor in any of my cars when racing!! lol
Damm... So i guess our 60-150 ain't gonna happen then?? Good luck with the z06, which happens to be my favorite car..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 9th 2012, 3:31 pm

theC6 Z06 is a hell of a car, but the chances of Frank keeping that car with those mods are slim to none. There is a better chance he'll keep that car for 2 years. And Frank hasnt been able to do that lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 10th 2012, 4:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cheers

LMFAO YOU ARE SO FULL OF FAIL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY! THE BEST THING YOU DID WAS SELL THAT BUCKET OF PARTS, AND NOW GET INTO A REAL CAR. A CAR THAT YOU TALKED SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT, I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT Z06'S WERE THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT IN THE WORLD, YOU'VE ALWAYS RANKED ON MY VETTE, I GUESS NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT IT FINALLY MADE YOU SEE THE LIGHT.
CONGRATS ON THE NEW CAR FRANK, SPARE US THE 2 YEARS OF SHIT TALKING, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO THE CAR?

PS- LMK IF YOU'RE LOOKING INTO GETTING HEAD AND CAM, I'VE GOT THE GUY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 15th 2012, 4:03 pm

800+ Replies, 1400+ views Later and still nothing from this... Wonderful ladies and Gentleman.... Wonderful..... That's how you know we are in a fckn recession right der...
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 15th 2012, 4:15 pm

^^ I haven't heard a date yet. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 15th 2012, 10:05 pm

Nope^^
Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 16th 2012, 3:57 pm

Cuz it aint gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 16th 2012, 5:21 pm

So this ain't happening no more after almost 60 page thread ?
Back to top Go down
TOM
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 16th 2012, 5:35 pm

popcorn

STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 16th 2012, 5:50 pm

As far as i know this is obviously going to be huge. Being so there are way to many morons floating around to allow this to happen correctly. Currently is looking into being something much bigger then most thought it to be so the location is or may be an entry at a safe place that'll allow us to roll race like this until we find a location thats safe enough, and big enough

you guys are all crying for a race when the following week you have your chance to race any of these clowns. so anyone asking honestly you're asking for idk what reason cause you're just trying to watch some racing when theres a portion of that shit going down soon.
Stop being a pussy, man up drive 1hr-2hrs and you'll get your runs with some orlando guys until the big meet is set
Back to top Go down
ldp gsxr1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   March 30th 2013, 7:55 pm

Where is the southern knights meets I'm in south fl
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   March 30th 2013, 8:27 pm

They will post when there having one
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   April 3rd 2013, 12:19 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
They will post when there having one
MEET IS 4/11/13 @ 10PM SAME SPOT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   April 3rd 2013, 12:24 pm

WOULD LOVE TO SET UP THIS BIG MEET MAYBE EVEN SET UP A GROUP HOTEL DISCOUNT FOR THE GUYS COMING DOWN. IT WOULD BE SIMPLE COME DOWN ON A SAT STAY THE NIGHT AND SET UP RUNS AT A MEET LOCATION COME OUT SUN. MORNING @ 730AM WE CAN RUN TILL 900AM NO COPS NO BULL SHIT. NOW WE JUST NEED SOME SERIOUS MEMBERS THAT WANT TO DO THIS HECK WE CAN EVEN ALL THROW DOWN MONEY AND HAVE A CASH PRIZE FOR THE FASTEST CAR. IM DOWN GUYS LET ME KNOW AND ILL START TALKING TO HOTELS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next