Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:18 pm

dropcivic wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ready for clown 101
It says that's not my car
Second ... it says me driving thats 2 clues its not mine
three I've never in this thread even mentioned that car as mine. everyone knows I'm building a full on ricer Tokyo build
four that car isn't even coming to this event
five learn to read
six you are absolutely retarded if ur buying high ports over afrs....then again your from Orlando,so ur excuse to stupidity is valid

seven i jus order an industrialized side side mirror and rear view mirror to fit all over ORS in
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:27 pm

OK, so taking your word on which heads to run over racers in the class i will be racing in is dumb? I think i will take advice from somebody that is just a bit older then 23. I perfer real world data vs what somebody just "says"

Lets face it chris, you will never have anything for my cars. I will continue to get faster and you will continue to nut swing on other people and their cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 3:13 pm

DropClown" Try to keep my name out your homosexual conversations between you and V6 nutswing Ok IJS...

Thank you
Frank.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:02 pm

dropcivic wrote:
OK, so taking your word on which heads to run over racers in the class i will be racing in is dumb? I think i will take advice from somebody that is just a bit older then 23. I perfer real world data vs what somebody just "says"

Lets face it chris, you will never have anything for my cars. I will continue to get faster and you will continue to nut swing on other people and their cars.
when the black car is finish i would like to see you guys race lol! if we can call it a race lol! put some big slicks on that tuna can because youll need it lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
DropClown" Try to keep my name out your homosexual conversations between you and V6 nutswing Ok IJS...

Thank you
Frank.
they all love you Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:04 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
dropcivic wrote:

when the black car is finish i would like to see you guys race lol! if we can call it a race lol! put some big slicks on that tuna can because youll need it lol!

Sure thing, i dont run slicks though. Radial tires here baby!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:07 pm

ORLANDO WILL BE SLAYED Sk THEY DONT KNOW WHAT FAST IS YET I WISH MY CAR WAS DONE I WOULD JUST CALL OUT THE FASTEST GUY PUT A TRAIN ON HIM AND SEND THEM ALL HOME WITH THIER TAIL BETWEEN THERE LEGS lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:15 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
ORLANDO WILL BE SLAYED Sk THEY DONT KNOW WHAT FAST IS YET I WISH MY CAR WAS DONE I WOULD JUST CALL OUT THE FASTEST GUY PUT A TRAIN ON HIM AND SEND THEM ALL HOME WITH THIER TAIL BETWEEN THERE LEGS lol! lol! lol!
Joel EVO's ready to hurt some Orlando's feelings.. just waiting for u guys to set the date..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:27 pm

richevo wrote:
Joel EVO's ready to hurt some Orlando's feelings.. just waiting for u guys to set the date..

Finally got tuned for hi-boost Rich????
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:38 pm

dropcivic wrote:

no i dont, because all my cars have motors in them. Its hard to beat the shell with no motor but a badass idea that wont come through

sure dont take my Advice, I see them get built everyday. on the other hand im learning from the number 1 guy at the baddest radial event there is. he too probably knows nothing. thats why after that event about 3 people called for motors from him out of state....all want AFRs..hmm
take their advice buddy, make it nice an easy to beat you. lets all not forget to mention at the shop is a car that belongs to someone here that just had those crappy high ports in it. its amazing they suck so much he gained 100whp from it.

you know your right. Im gonna pull both motor in both cars and you tell me what to get. I wanna go a little slower then my original plan i figure you got the best tips, listening to people on forums. I love people like that, they usually end up in my shop with a job for me saying, "hey i did this thing they said on a forum after you made my car perfect, and now its fucked up."

Lets face this, what car do you have thats running? how fast is it going with what its got?
oh wait you have an idea about putting an lq9 in a fox...cool, before i picked my motor i thought the idea of a big block with turbo and nitrous would fly, i picked some real small cube motor. fuck im all backwards.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:45 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:

Joel, we're far behind, this crazy bastard has a mind blowing fast car. its a small small block like a 302 based block with a fuckin MEAN P1 blower on it. and best believe it makes all of 450hp! thats to the WHEELS JOEL!

The only thing Im thinking that might be faster then this guy might be a motorized go-ped. if we wanna compare apples to apples. because comparing his creation to what we race is like picking on kids.
I have a feeling this guy is something like the mr. captain america kid down the street lol!

Orlando Im gonna do this for you guys. I'm gonna talk to the guys that make PSP or PS3 games, see if they can make a game version relating to this event, and maybe just then you guys can be champions when you use South Florida's cars in the game.
and as you advance in the game, because your cars dont advance to much, you can unlock bonus cars that we used to race half a decade ago to compete with your cars. this way its a fair match
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 4:58 pm

lol! WAIT TILL THEY SEE OUR LINE UP lol! OR CAN WE CALL IT THE MILLION DOLLAR LINE UP lol! I SEE SOME GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND A LOT MORE $$$$ TO BEAT US lol! AND CHRIS AS FAR AS THE CAPTAIN AMERICA KID I THREW HIM THE FUCK OUT YESTERDAY I WAS SMOKING A JOINT AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER WALKS UP WANTING TO TALK ABOUT HIS FUCKEN COMIC BOOKS I SAID GET LOST KID ADULTS ARE HERE ITS NOT A PLACE FOR KIDS lol! I WISH HE WAS AT LEAST 20 YEARS OLD I WOULD OF SLAPED HIS PUSSY ASS A LONG TIME AGO HE SHOULD BE FINGER FUCKING SOME PUSSY AT 15 INSTEAD OF THAT COMIC BOOK SHIT lol!

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:02 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
lol! WAIT TILL THEY SEE OUR LINE UP lol! OR CAN WE CALL IT THE MILLION DOLLAR LINE UP lol! I SEE SOME GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND A LOT MORE $$$$ TO BEAT US lol! AND CHRIS AS FAR AS THE CAPTAIN AMERICA KID I THREW HIM THE FUCK OUT YESTERDAY I WAS SMOKING A JOINT AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER WALKS UP WANTING TO TALK ABOUT HIS FUCKEN COMIC BOOKS I SAID GET LOST KID ADULTS ARE HERE ITS NOT A PLACE FOR KIDS lol! I WISH HE WAS AT LEAST 20 YEARS OLD I WOULD OF SLAPED HIS PUSSY ASS A LONG TIME AGO HE SHOULD BE FINGER FUCKING SOME PUSSY AT 15 INSTEAD OF THAT COMIC BOOK SHIT lol!

lmao poor kid man fuck lol
you know thats your boy. maybe him and dropcivic will get along just fine. he'd probably walk to his house everyday
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:15 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:

no i dont, because all my cars have motors in them. Its hard to beat the shell with no motor but a badass idea that wont come through

sure dont take my Advice, I see them get built everyday. on the other hand im learning from the number 1 guy at the baddest radial event there is. he too probably knows nothing. thats why after that event about 3 people called for motors from him out of state....all want AFRs..hmm
take their advice buddy, make it nice an easy to beat you. lets all not forget to mention at the shop is a car that belongs to someone here that just had those crappy high ports in it. its amazing they suck so much he gained 100whp from it.

you know your right. Im gonna pull both motor in both cars and you tell me what to get. I wanna go a little slower then my original plan i figure you got the best tips, listening to people on forums. I love people like that, they usually end up in my shop with a job for me saying, "hey i did this thing they said on a forum after you made my car perfect, and now its fucked up."

Lets face this, what car do you have thats running? how fast is it going with what its got?
oh wait you have an idea about putting an lq9 in a fox...cool, before i picked my motor i thought the idea of a big block with turbo and nitrous would fly, i picked some real small cube motor. fuck im all backwards.

You run what you want, i will run what i want. I listen to some people that have racing longer then either one of us has been alive. And the forum you are bad mouthing is yellowbullet,

P1? Its a d1. And like i have said, its not the fastest but it will whoop your car. You keep running your mouth. It aint the fastest on here but with the way you run your mouth, you would think you are john force
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:16 pm

and fuck me.....Just got told i got to fly tomorrow to columbia for the next 30 days. Fuck i just got home saterday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:28 pm

Damn Nigg!! What tha fuck do you do for a living dawg? do you transport specimens,human organs or some shit in tha matter tha u have to be flying up and down North and South America?

lol! Fuck tha job! u can keep it. Jerkit2 lol!
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn Nigg!! What tha fuck do you do for a living dawg? do you transport specimens,human organs or some shit in tha matter tha u have to be flying up and down North and South America?

lol! Fuck tha job! u can keep it. Jerkit2 lol!

Mech on gas turbines for power plants, big ass engines, like 270,000 hp worth. 84 hour weeks when i work on my tools, 91 hour weeks when im a supervisor. Shit i have been all over, from england and ireland down to columbia and mexico. And everywhere in between.
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 5:56 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
richevo wrote:

yes sir..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 6:00 pm

With all these hrs you work, you should be having UGR build you a 1600awdhp LAmbo" IJS... I work 15hrs a day X 6=90hrs a week, but i'm sure I don't get pay as much money as you do. affraid But good for u anyways. I don't like hating on successful people cuz i know how hard it is to get there, Trust me! I walk those passages everyday, shit at side, just keep doing what ur doing and bring out a fast car to race me so i can walk it too. Very Happy JK
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 6:01 pm

richevo wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
richevo wrote:

yes sir..

Nice!!!!! Rich, PM me your phone number...
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 6:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
With all these hrs you work, you should be having UGR build you a 1600awdhp LAmbo" IJS... I work 15hrs a day X 6=90hrs a week, but i'm sure I don't get pay as much money as you do. affraid But good for u anyways. I don't like hating on successful people cuz i know how hard it is to get there, Trust me! I walk those passages everyday, shit at side, just keep doing what ur doing and bring out a fast car to race me so i can walk it too. Very Happy JK

I dont pay people to do my work, hence why it takes so long for my cars. I have the cash i could go drop on it a aftermarket block with the best of everything but thats not how i roll. I build my own shit in my garage with my own hands, i like to have pride in my work.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 6:23 pm

Lol frank has come up with some great ideas I've heard lol like his sick nitrous setup he thought of all by him self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 7:10 pm

I ain't got no crazy nitrous kit, It's just a $600.00 Zex nitrous kit; nothing else or better. But question, what you have thats any good or better than what i already own.

Don't worry! i'll wait. Rolling Eyes Jerkit2

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 8:03 pm

I would be referring to the one that you made that the fuel was fed by a red 2 gallon gas jug with duck tape lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 8:05 pm

lmao his fuel system matches his nitrous kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights