Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 9:28 am

richevo wrote:
I'm pretty sure they'll set a date before they get to 100 pages...LOL

hopefully someone sets a date soon otherwise I'm going to the track and I'm not gonna worry about breaking shit and having my car ready for this... Suspect
Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 10:01 am

Shit I got AC in my so called race car
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 10:48 am

Whats funny is all the cars we are bringing are memebers of ORS. Apparentley yall had to go offline to find cars to line up against us, including a "shop built" car that aint even a vendor on the site. You have failed.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 10:54 am

I got power windows, power door Locks, power mirror(s),real defrost,remote truck realease,am-fm-cd radio pump gas and no cage.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 10:56 am

dropcivic wrote:
Whats funny is all the cars we are bringing are memebers of ORS. Apparentley yall had to go offline to find cars to line up against us, including a "shop built" car that aint even a vendor on the site. You have failed.
that's not sk thats Chris
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 11:03 am

boostin b13 wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
that's not sk thats Chris

He is the one trash talking how slow our cars and he is from yalls site, he speaks for yall. Yall might wanna muzzle that boy and tie him up out back
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 11:29 am

^^ he's a big boy he can talk for him self. That's not how everyone else is on here
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 12:51 pm

Orlando must have a HUGE electrical power plant there messing with you guys brain.

I'm going to make this as CLEAR AS POSSIBLE

I AM CHRIS HI
I (CHRIS) AM BRINGING MY OWN CAR. Meaning the car is owned by me, i drive it and race it etc...by the word bringing, i mean, when the circus comes to town(orlando) MY(CHRIS) car will be there to race.
I(CHRIS) is a member of this site. MY(chris) car, is gonna whope the ass on anything the circus brings (orlando).

I(chris) have/own 2 cars...this is where it gets REALLY tricky to understand.
I own 2 mustangs. meaning both are mine, both get raced.
I can bring either or to the race.

If you fully understood that, try to understand this
There is another car that is interested in racing.
To just make it easy, obviously you guys are scared so we wont bring it. it is NOT A SHOP CAR OR SPONSORED BY ANYONE. the owner fully pays for his own shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 12:56 pm

scratch Chris I'm confused, I just don't get it. scratch lol! Funny shit!!
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:16 pm

Del Slow wrote:
I guess that says something if SK is wanting to bring out Race Cars to match up against our puny street cars. lol
My puny street car is ready for all the 40rolls you can throw at me cheers
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:16 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Orlando must have a HUGE electrical power plant there messing with you guys brain.

I AM CHRIS HI
I (CHRIS) AM BRINGING MY OWN CAR. Meaning the car is owned by me, i drive it and race it etc...by the word bringing, i mean, when the circus comes to town(orlando) MY(CHRIS) car will be there to race.
I(CHRIS) is a member of this site. MY(chris) car, is gonna whope the ass on anything the circus brings (orlando).

To just make it easy, obviously you guys are scared so we wont bring it. it is NOT A SHOP CAR OR SPONSORED BY ANYONE. the owner fully pays for his own shit.

Since you have your head too far up your own ass to understand this let, me try and spell it out for you. YOU(chris) ran your mouth about OUR(ORS) cars being slow. We(ORS) steped up and are bringing down the cars. YOU(chris) got scared like a little bitch and asked a race car(NOT CHRIS) to join the race. Then YOU(Chris aka nut swinging louth mouthed turtle) gets butt hurt when we(ORS) points out the fact.

Face it, this forum does not have the caliber cars our forum does. That is what it boils down to. Are all the fast cars from south florida on southern knights? No, same thing about all the fast cars for centeral florida being on ORS. This is forum against forum. I dont care who you know, who the fuck chris and frank blow on the side. This about Southernknights.net verus Orlandoracingscene.com. If you(chris) think a 10.5's gt500 and a 11.50's sprayed mustang is gonna drag us down the road, its time to open your eyes.

Last edited by dropcivic on June 4th 2012, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fordman
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:17 pm

yellow bullet are u really gonna take your car out there good luck getting that thing to hook on the street u better jet that thing down and get a cage quick but if u do get it to hook good luck to the people that want to do a slow roll or a dig
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:19 pm

Welp looks like it's been spelled out for the morons.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:21 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Welp looks like it's been spelled out for the morons.

This is what i dont get, this meet is susppoesed to be the for the racers. Now you got chris talking about it to other people that aint on here. This meet is gonna explode and end up like the last big race we tried to had. 100 cars and nobody wanted to line up, people that had no reason to be out there fucking it up for those of us that wanted to race. Ask asap, that was embrassing for us.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:22 pm

Drop. Are you even gonna be there? Lol prob not so stfu. And being that chris is a member here and says both his cars are ready how are you coming up with your nonsense. By the looks of dead ass ors y'all don't got a whole lot to offer.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:26 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Drop. Are you even gonna be there? Lol prob not so stfu. And being that chris is a member here and says both his cars are ready how are you coming up with your nonsense. By the looks of dead ass ors y'all don't got a whole lot to offer.

As long as i aint out of town working i will be there. I aint scheduling vacation for this. How am i coming up with this nonsense? He has even said it himself, this a friend's car who isnt a member here. Southernknights.net vs Orlandoracingscene.com

Dead? we have about as much activity as yall do
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:45 pm

fordman wrote:
yellow bullet are u really gonna take your car out there good luck getting that thing to hook on the street u better jet that thing down and get a cage quick but if u do get it to hook good luck to the people that want to do a slow roll or a dig
. .Yes Sr.... Im ready for the war!!! cheers Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:49 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I AM CHRIS HI

Since you have your head too far up your own ass to understand this let, me try and spell it out for you. YOU(chris) ran your mouth about OUR(ORS) cars being slow. We(ORS) steped up and are bringing down the cars. YOU(chris) got scared like a little bitch and asked a race car(NOT CHRIS) to join the race. Then YOU(Chris aka nut swinging louth mouthed turtle) gets butt hurt when we(ORS) points out the fact.

Face it, this forum does not have the caliber cars our forum does. That is what it boils down to. Are all the fast cars from south florida on southern knights? No, same thing about all the fast cars for centeral florida being on ORS. This is forum against forum. I dont care who you know, who the fuck chris and frank blow on the side. This about Southernknights.net verus Orlandoracingscene.com. If you(chris) think a 10.5's gt500 and a 11.50's sprayed mustang is gonna drag us down the road, its time to open your eyes.
you keep thinking the cars on here ARE ALL SLOW. I been to Orlando races it wasn't shit.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 1:52 pm

Not sayin all the Orlando cars are slow but 90% are. You guys are bringing cars from Tampa?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:04 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
Not sayin all the Orlando cars are slow but 90% are. You guys are bringing cars from Tampa?

I dont think any of the cars from tampa or grabalane are coming. Just people from ORS. And yes we do have people from daytona beach on ORS.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:05 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I AM CHRIS HI

you keep thinking the cars on here ARE ALL SLOW. I been to Orlando races it wasn't shit.

Not true. Yall have fast cars, we have fast cars. Yall have slow cars, we have slow cars. Just somebody from this forum said that all the SK cars will drag ORS down the road.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:05 pm

Drop civic. lemme tell you like this retard
I'm bringing my car. which is like bringing a fuckin army tank to a high school fight with u clowns

kowboy thought he has some badass shit n i said well if this fuckkn duck will lose like a clown everytime that bitch steps foot in his car maybe he wants to race another.
DUMBASS ITS A SIMPLE FUCKIN OFFER YOU HALF BREED!
pick one of your 5cars that all don't run. make it fast and stfu. til then your a sitting duck with a half ass car.
my other car is not a 10.5 Shelby lmao. fuckin clown.

hey btw my lil cousin wants to go the circus. so next time ORS is having a meet up there let me know so i can show her. she's not afraid of clowns so you guys jus act like yourself and she will be happy
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:11 pm

boostin b13 wrote:

my cousin used to live there. i took him to fuckin sunoco...on a Friday night so u know it was full fledged ricer day and he was more impressed with that scene then Orlando

basically they have a swapped rx7 which is the fastest car that might come but will most likely make an excuse why he won't.
kowboy another 8second car which is slower.. who might come if him and his boys can put together the money for gas and a trailer, have $100 in betting money that they will split 10ways. and later eat and spend it on gas. they are not very bright obviously so they probably won't figure that out til the day of race day
Back to top Go down
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   June 4th 2012, 2:15 pm

lmao! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights