Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:41 pm

Make it two dsm's that are going to hand it to you frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:46 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
Make it two dsm's that are going to hand it to you frank.

lol I am sick and tired of listening to that same nite nite bed story! can we pls change it already? lol
But anyways Ok " Just be ready torqless 4cly guys to do my roll!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 2:49 pm

How about GET your car in running order and bring it out that way we can stop hearing about it and see this 80,000 6 second 1/4 race car
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:05 pm

Frank race my evo first.. It's the slowest one out of everybody.. 700hp and 75pds of tq..LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:10 pm

lol! 60 to 160 if you like... lol!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:12 pm

Frank you have a mustang dig it from time to time
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:41 pm

He can't drive. It's too much work and he's too big of a dumbass
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:43 pm

5 points for kowboy
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 3:52 pm

Awwwwww <3 lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 6:26 pm

kowboy059 wrote:

CowBitch U don't want me to start with you with the disrespect fault language! So keep it at a cars racing talk level If you even care...
If not just test me again and u'll see the shit that will rain on you faster than a cat could climb a tree. popcorn

Back to racing! That CowBoys maro it's faster on nitrous than worm dragging on the floor... WOW tha car it's tha shit and it's coming down to Miami to walk everybody's shit. lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 25th 2012, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 6:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
kowboy059 wrote:

CowBitch U don't want me to start with you with the disrespect fault language! So keep it at a cars racing talk level If you even care...
If not just test me again and u'll see the shit that will rain on you faster than a cat could climb a tree. popcorn

Back to racing! That CowBoys maro it's faster on nitrous than worm dragging on the floor... WOW tha car it's shit and it's coming down to Miami to walk everybody's shit. lol!

so its ok for yall to come over and trash talk and insult us on ORS but when we dish it, yall get sand in your puss's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 6:33 pm

Mr: this is the only forum website i logging to talk shit on! I am religiously married to this motherfucking bitch up in here. lol! that puss of V6chris you can grind beef his ass all u want, but me you guys can keep me out of it, I am really working on my ethics to keep a nice well spoken manner and attitude towards others while communicating... So thats it.. Don't make me brake my rules now pls IJS.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:41 pm

god i cant wait for that fucking bs to be done so reality will actually set in on this guy. frank why do you insist on ruining every single thread on this forum with your bs about a car that doesnt even run STILL. you really have NO life at all your such a loser its not even funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:42 pm

and we all know you wouldnt bust a grape old man....
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 7:46 pm

you'll see guys just wait till my quad turbo lambo is done, all you guys are slow and poor i spent a million dollars on it so none of you know anything and im the king of the world.
Back to top Go down
kowboy059

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 8:58 pm

Lmao!!! That's more believable than this frank kid
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:06 pm

hmmm i hope everyone washed the sand off their pussy..
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:33 pm

Damn frank i raced a 1000hp shelby 60 too 150 and lost by 1 car.....you might know him....Andy from N2s ....his car ran 9.98 at 143....

Oh i forgot to tell you ...I was Spinning the hole time....I'm in for the 60 to 160 And please be kind it's just a NEON....
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:34 pm

So ...Who from Orlando Wants to race a Neon....Sorry fellas ....I dont have a Shovel in my trunk...So no DIGS...55 or 60...
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:35 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
you'll see guys just wait till my quad turbo lambo is done, all you guys are slow and poor i spent a million dollars on it so none of you lol! know anything and im the king of the world.
that's some funny shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:36 pm

Mr37r wrote:
Damn frank i raced a 1000hp shelby 60 too 150 and lost by 1 car.....you might know him....Andy from N2s ....his car ran 9.98 at 143....

Oh i forgot to tell you ...I was Spinning the hole time....I'm in for the 60 to 160 And please be kind it's just a NEON....

Do you have video of that race, if so, post it?????? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:39 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Mr37r wrote:

Do you have video of that race, if so, post it?????? popcorn

No ...He had a sponsored Car....Dude didnt want no video...Devon was there....
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 9:46 pm

See frank its not all about money sometimes... Sorry for the bad news.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2012, 10:55 pm

lol[/quote]

Torque doesn't play much of an effect from a 60 roll so no reason to mention torque figures, My car will be making more power then when i raced that evo which trapped 10+mph more then your shelby did.

We can do a 45-50 to 160 also so you can use all that torque down low.[/quote]

bump
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 12:01 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
you'll see guys just wait till my quad turbo lambo is done, all you guys are slow and poor i spent a million dollars on it so none of you know anything and im the king of the world.
Damm dude i thought i was the only one who had a Quad turbo Lambo.

I think we should all take a deep breath nicethread I got some OG 18 if everybody can get along better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next