AuthorMessage
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 1:30 pm

2yayc wrote:
First of all, let's get a date sorted out.. You guys want to do this 6-8 weeks out?

why so long, i think it should be 3-6 weeks after the next sk meet, meet up sunday early like that central florida group have time to drive up later the same day.. and more people would come.. it will benefit everyone

and location and meet info should be only by pm, like that unwanted crow wont show up shurg

just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 1:37 pm

Were ready
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 2:00 pm

Boost Films wrote:
2yayc wrote:
First of all, let's get a date sorted out.. You guys want to do this 6-8 weeks out?

Sounds good...in the beginning of what ever week of I suggest checking the weather forecast to ensure it's not gunna rain. We've been experiencing some gay/rainy weather lately and would suck to have you guys come down to meet wet roads. Thats my 0.02.

Exactly, it's been raining non stop here and its threatening to continue to for the next month
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 2:02 pm

kachup wrote:
2yayc wrote:

why so long, i think it should be 3-6 weeks after the next sk meet, meet up sunday early like that central florida group have time to drive up later the same day.. and more people would come.. it will benefit everyone

and location and meet info should be only by pm, like that unwanted crow wont show up shurg

just my opinion.
X2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 2:16 pm

^^ 6-8 weeks sounds like music to my ears Very Happy tha way i can get my shit broken inn and ready too.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 3:10 pm

Central Florida fair warning
there's a wack ass gt500 that will probably show known as the crushercobra. that doesn't count as a south Florida car. you know how yall got ricers there...well this is our ricer but with a little money. honestly i wouldn't even race him cause u can't win with Frank! he's famously known for winning races when he loses.

that's my advice.
anyway lets make it happen we can get this real interesting! lmk what kinda cars and races u want. I wanted to go north in a little but the car isn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 3:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
there's a wack ass gt500 that will probably show known as the crushercobra. that doesn't count as a south Florida car. you know how yall got ricers there...well this is our ricer but with a little money. honestly i wouldn't even race him cause u can't win with Frank! he's famously known for winning races when he loses.

that's my advice.
anyway lets make it happen we can get this real interesting! lmk what kinda cars and races u want. I wanted to go north in a little but the car isn't done yet.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 5:13 pm

Im in went up in HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 6:01 pm

V6Chris wrote:

that's my advice.

LMAO!! known as winning when losing! I am sure all my videos and other people like u watching on the side lines can prove otherwise... U are a clown...
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 6:22 pm

This is gonna be a good turnout with a lot of broken cars cheers fuck it there fixable. (Some times) lol!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 7:02 pm

If there are rolls count me in
Back to top Go down
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 8:21 pm

Lemmie go dust off the ole street sweeper....
Back to top Go down
Mr37r

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 9:42 pm

damn ...I'm in with my neon.....ROLLS ONLY..
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 17th 2012, 10:14 pm

hope to have some fun when we figure out a date.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 12:43 am

BerryDees1 wrote:
what's done to the cobra ? popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 6:46 am

Checking in for 40-45 rolls
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 7:06 am

MR.45 wrote:
should be Orlando Racing Scene vs Southern Knights being that 99% of Central FL's fast street cars are on there...
as for location, maybe somewhere near Ft. Lauderdale...?
I HOPE YOUR RUNNING STREET BECAUSE MOST OF SK RUNS THE STREET I DONT THINK MY CAR WILL BE READY FOR THIS MEET BUT I STILL HAVE A LITTLE 240 FOR YOU TO RACE MR ROTARY $$$$$ lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....

Last edited by BABY CRUSH on May 18th 2012, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 7:08 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
I hope central fl is ready to do rolls lol,i seen some of the vids where its digs only thats y im

saying

+100000000000000 NO TRACK FOR ME ITS 70-170 ALL DAY lol! lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 8:26 am

bambinov8 wrote:
BerryDees1 wrote:
what's done to the cobra ? popcorn

Stock block no headers or lower pully. Upper pully, ported blower n exhaust. It's pretty slow hope you guys have slow cars for me to run shurg
Back to top Go down
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 8:39 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
MR.45 wrote:
should be Orlando Racing Scene vs Southern Knights being that 99% of Central FL's fast street cars are on there...
I HOPE YOUR RUNNING STREET BECAUSE MOST OF SK RUNS THE STREET I DONT THINK MY CAR WILL BE READY FOR THIS MEET BUT I STILL HAVE A LITTLE 240 FOR YOU TO RACE MR ROTARY $$$$$ lol!

afro If the location is good I'm game for a few digs. As far as $$$ goes I don't have much of it but I will bring what I can. And btw I'm digs only tongue But anyways lets try and get a list or something going cause so far it doesn't look like many cars from ORS ... No
Back to top Go down
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 8:53 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
I hope central fl is ready to do rolls lol,i seen some of the vids where its digs only thats y im

saying

+100000000000000 NO TRACK FOR ME ITS 70-170 ALL DAY lol! lol! lol!
those are gona be my rolls also soon to come lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 9:34 am

Digs please.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 9:50 am

MR.45 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
MR.45 wrote:

afro If the location is good I'm game for a few digs. As far as $$$ goes I don't have much of it but I will bring what I can. And btw I'm digs only tongue But anyways lets try and get a list or something going cause so far it doesn't look like many cars from ORS ... No

Hey, dont worry all you have to do is make it down here, im sure there would be enough digs for u guys here, I got you cover there lets see whats up! get some ppl together to come down, cuz i got a peak at those forums last night and there wasnt much worth there.

and as far as those supersonic rolls 60 70 80 90, i still dont understand that shit scratch rwd cars, how do u have a car running 8s and cant spend $$$ on suspenion electrocis or big tires to hook from a dig or low roll after you spent enough cash to run 8s lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 10:44 am

kachup wrote:
why so long, i think it should be 3-6 weeks after the meet up sunday early like that central florida group have time to drive up later the same day.. next sk meet,and more people would come.. it will benefit everyone and location and meet info should be only by pm, like that unwanted crow wont show up shurg
just my opinion.

Kachup, daytime would've been ideal if it was a small group of cars coming down to race and as you can see, that will not be the case in this situation. Furthermore, they've already stated that they'll be looking for DIGS and to be honest, lining up 2 cars from a dead stop right next to each other on Ockee really wouldn't be the smartest thing to do in daytime... I know of 2 cases of street racing tickets in our circle which unfortunately both happened at daytime and we're not trying to add to it...

At night, DIGS are less obvious, go-pro cameras aren't to visible(if a COP roll up on one of the cars racing), and your "unwanted crowd"(spectators) will be hidden because everyone knows about 200 people will show for this... Very Happy I say lets plan the meet on an off night for either the last week in June or first week in July...

MR.45 wrote:

Safety and NOT getting caught is our main focus down here, so no need to worry about location... As far as a list is concerned, we have about 20 cars ranging from 500-1000hp that will be ready for the meet... Let me know which week(end of June or beginning of July) will be better for you guys so we can make this event happen? popcorn

-STEVE

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on May 18th 2012, 11:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteedaGT

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   May 18th 2012, 10:46 am

I'm down for some runs. Any bikes here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   

Back to top Go down