HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Location : ON A STREET NEAR YOU
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:03 am

95RioRedCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
^^ you think you can fab one up for a supra ? im going with a bigger pump on my new build.

Yeah we can get you set up just stop by the shop and we'll plan it out.

Revolution Performance
6851 SW 21st Ct. Suite 15
Davie, FL 33317
Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm

THESE GUYS ARE GOOD I'VE SEEN THEIR WORK Cool Cool Cool Cool

_________________
   Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool I'TS ONLY A 3.0 WITH A LITTLE TURBO  Cool  Cool  Cool  CoolCRUSH HAS GOT YOU COVERED.....
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 11:32 am

Unfortunately Frank you can't use Ford GT pumps in a return style system as they are designed for variable voltage and won't last being ran at high voltage all the time. I actually delivered a transmission for a customer yesterday and low and behold I ended up at the shop where the Crusher is... You need to come see us here @ RP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 12:10 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
^^ you think you can fab one up for a supra ? im going with a bigger pump on my new build.

Yeah we can get you set up just stop by the shop and we'll plan it out.

Revolution Performance
6851 SW 21st Ct. Suite 15
Davie, FL 33317
Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm

THESE GUYS ARE GOOD I'VE SEEN THEIR WORK Cool Cool Cool Cool

Thanks Bud! I appreciate that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Guest
Guest



Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 4:53 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Unfortunately Frank you can't use Ford GT pumps in a return style system as they are designed for variable voltage and won't last being ran at high voltage all the time. I actually delivered a transmission for a customer yesterday and low and behold I ended up at the shop where the Crusher is... You need to come see us here @ RP!


Thats cool i'll come by.... Question... Can i use one of those magnafuel pumps as a back up with an on and off switch that only i can use it for when I'm running on the race tune? The thing is that i don't like all that noise that comes from those fuel pumps, it gets really aggravating after a while.

The KB booster pump has a boost sensor that when in normal none wot conditions allows the fuel pumps to run on low 12 volt's..
So thats not really an issue right there for the fuel pumps burning up; but yea i hear u, thats why i am asking you if i could just run one those 750 protuners fuel pumps with a manual switch that i can use when i decide to run the big power.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 5:23 pm

Well see the way the returnless system works it uses a fuel pump driver module to regulate voltage at idle, part throttle, and cruising the pumps only see 9 volts when you run these pumps on a standard 12.6 - 14.5 volts continuously they do not last. I would sell them before you install them and go with either 1 Weldon or Magnafuel unit. We can insulate the pump so that the cabin noise is minimal if not absent completely. Or we can run a Fuelab or Weldon pump in the tank that will minimize the sound as well. There are many options, but to make the power you wish to achieve Return Style is the only way its going to happen and your GT pumps are out the window. Great pumps, but not for this application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Guest
Guest



Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 5:33 pm

My buddy from Palm Beach.. lol!




I believe he was running the following fuel system items

fore precision fuel hat.
105lb fuel injectors
fragola fuel lines
fore precision fuel rails
three super car fuel pumps
E-85 Return style.

I don't know about those dyno numbers, but yea you get the picture. lol!
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 9:46 am

Chris was running 3 Walbro 255lph pumps which are exactly what we use in a multi pump return system. The Fragola fittings and hose also are extremely poor quality after a very short time the fittings begin to weep at the seals especially with E85 and they do not sell a line compatible with E85 they will tell you directly that the fumes will come through the hose which smells and is dangerous as we all know that gas fumes are extremely flammable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Guest
Guest



Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:03 pm

95RioRedCobra wrote:
Chris was running 3 Walbro 255lph pumps which are exactly what we use in a multi pump return system. The Fragola fittings and hose also are extremely poor quality after a very short time the fittings begin to weep at the seals especially with E85 and they do not sell a line compatible with E85 they will tell you directly that the fumes will come through the hose which smells and is dangerous as we all know that gas fumes are extremely flammable.



So what do you recommend in this case for fuel lines? E-85 it's to much drama, i am starting to consider keeping my c16 fuel Neutral
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer


Number of posts : 596
Age : 28
Location : Austin Texas/ Miami Fl
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:14 pm

frank go on svt performance ask your question and they will answer and tell you what you need... that forum is full of 1,000 rwhp shelby and they are cool about their setup...
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
95RioRedCobra wrote:
Chris was running 3 Walbro 255lph pumps which are exactly what we use in a multi pump return system. The Fragola fittings and hose also are extremely poor quality after a very short time the fittings begin to weep at the seals especially with E85 and they do not sell a line compatible with E85 they will tell you directly that the fumes will come through the hose which smells and is dangerous as we all know that gas fumes are extremely flammable.



So what do you recommend in this case for fuel lines? E-85 it's to much drama, i am starting to consider keeping my c16 fuel Neutral

Russell, XRP, Goodyear, and a few other companies make a teflon fuel line which is what you need for E85.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Guest
Guest



Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 1:30 pm

I'll go with the three walbros and the triple fuel pump hat. Am sure it'll last me a long time since my car it's not a daily driver..

I'm sure i will have you guys do some work on my car to perfect few things..
This time i am not taking no shortcuts since i have so much invested on this setup, the reason why i am not going with a single fuel pump it's because i can't stand all that noise, sure it can be quite down a bit, but that irritating noise wont go away 100%... And not only that, i do drive long distances from home to the spot and to the track and those single pumps intend to get hot after driving for long periods of time; and the more you drive them on, the louder they get.
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Age : 39
Location : Davie, FL
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 2:38 pm

Your putting to much focus on the noise... Between the newer pump designs and your exhaust the pump will be minimal. However, either way will work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
Sponsored content




Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System   Returnless Fuel System Vs  Return Fuel System - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Returnless Fuel System Vs Return Fuel System
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Tractor Lockout/ Immobilizer System using Fuel Solenoid.
» Fuel for glow engines
» What point system for a fun Playoff Pool here?
» 2006 450 rhino fuel guage
» GP3000 & Extreme - Updating the Battery System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: AUTOMOTIVE TALK :: Automotive Tech-
Jump to: