HomeRegisterLog in
Share | 

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts: 102
Registration date: 2010-05-26

PostSubject: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 26th 2010, 8:04 pm

whats up everyone, I'm new to this site and wanted to see if I could get some runs with cars against my bike. I can do 50-150 or something similar and would like to make it more interesting by throwing in some $$$$.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts: 583
Registration date: 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 27th 2010, 2:10 pm

Ill run you for money lmk pm me your number and we can set something up.
What ever roll you want.
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts: 397
Registration date: 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 28th 2010, 5:29 pm

I'll run, friendly. 10R w/ a slip-on.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 28th 2010, 6:15 pm

vette wrote:

- Matt

thanks matt but I like to run for $,it makes it more interesting. I dont mean any disrespect but if you only have a slip-on it shouldnt be much of a race
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 28th 2010, 6:16 pm

djdgk wrote:
Ill run you for money lmk pm me your number and we can set something up.
What ever roll you want.

pm sent
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

Number of posts: 3483
Registration date: 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 10:50 am

redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

thanks matt but I like to run for $,it makes it more interesting. I dont mean any disrespect but if you only have a slip-on it shouldnt be much of a race
MY BUDDY HAS A BIKE HE WILL RUN YOU FOR $$$$

STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts: 1749

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 11:11 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

LAZ MANIA
Back to top Go down
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 12:10 pm

Are you gonna run me or not?
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 1:47 pm

guys i stated that i wanted to run cars not bikes.ive ran enough bikes already.im looking to run some of the guys that think they can beat bikes with their cars..if there are any people here that think that way then thats who I want to run..for example im waiting on albert to get his red s2000 back but in the mean time is there anyone else?? after i run those cars then ill run some bikes.all races have to be for money of course
Back to top Go down
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 2:39 pm

redformula88 wrote:
guys i stated that i wanted to run cars not bikes.ive ran enough bikes already.im looking to run some of the guys that think they can beat bikes with their cars..if there are any people here that think that way then thats who I want to run..for example im waiting on albert to get his red s2000 back but in the mean time is there anyone else?? after i run those cars then ill run some bikes.all races have to be for money of course

Lmk when your ready to run bikes. We got the money ready.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 2:49 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
vette wrote:

- Matt

LAZ MANIA
YOU KNOW IT Cool

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 2:50 pm

redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 9:31 pm

djdgk wrote:
redformula88 wrote:

Lmk when your ready to run bikes. We got the money ready.

will do
Back to top Go down
redformula88
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 29th 2010, 9:33 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

what is there to roll your eyes about?? are you one of these that think you can hang with a bike? if so let me know
Back to top Go down
SRTMIAMI

Number of posts: 93
Registration date: 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?   May 30th 2010, 9:45 am

redformula88 wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
redformula88 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

what is there to roll your eyes about?? are you one of these that think you can hang with a bike? if so let me know

r u the guy that got pulled last nite by the z51?? affraid
Back to top Go down

anyone interested in running a gsxr 1000?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next